Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 1,491 Words
  • 1,383 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains some graphic sex scenes.

Catering with Benefits (1) - 11. Let’s call it paradise

A few weeks later, when Justin finally hinted at Craig’s unexplained availability sometimes, Craig had to tell him what he was doing. Craig loved his nursing career, but also had another passion that he had turned into a part-time business. He had about two years ago started a small business catering for private parties. He had learned his skills at the same time as studying nursing. To supplement his study allowance he worked part time at a restaurant. There he had started as a waiter but when he showed an interest in cooking, the chef gave him the opportunity to cook on slow nights. When he showed a flair for it, the chef was happy to mentor him and Craig learned a lot about cooking.

After about a year of working with Chef Charlie, he took a few months off to prepare for his final nursing exams. He passed with distinction, graduated and immediately got full-time employment with St, Vincent’s hospital. He thought, although he enjoyed the cooking so much, he should now concentrate on his nursing and work his way up through the ranks. But, six months later, a chance overheard conversation in the staff canteen started him thinking differently. He overheard a few young doctors discussing the problem they had getting caterers for their parties. Caterers were either too expensive, so large they did not want small jobs or were unreliable. Craig thought about it for a few months and decided to approach one of the doctors, and put out some feelers. Young Dr. William O’Brien was interested and said he would mention it to some of his colleagues. It was only two weeks later when William tracked down Craig in the canteen and asked if he would cater for a small cocktail party the doctors were having to celebrate their first year as graduates.

Craig was excited but also a bit nervous, as he had not taken on this responsibility before on his own. But as it was only a small cocktail party and there were no main courses, only finger food was required. He thought of hiring a waiter but decided against it because it would be an additional expense and he thought supervising someone else and having them not present the food in the manner that he wished might distract from his concentration on the main job of cooking. It was only a party of twelve people so he thought he could cope with cooking and serving on his own. The party turned out to be a huge success, and he even made a few dollars. The doctors felt his food and service were great and the price was right. This lead to more bookings and his reputation for catering for cocktail parties spread around the hospital and beyond. He soon had bookings from outside St. Vincent’s, usually from doctors & nurses at other Sydney hospitals.

However, he did not tell Justin that the reason he had not told him before was he did not want him to ask for a job and disappoint him, because he wanted to keep their relationship separate from his work at this early stage. Also he wondered how he would handle the situation if their relationship ended and Justin still expected to work with him.

***

“Oh that makes me feel so much better.”

“Why, just because I have a part-time business?”

“Well, it explains why I sometimes can’t contact you. I thought you were seeing someone else as well as me.”

“No Justin I’m not and I should be disappointed that you thought that, but I suppose I should have told you before. I am sorry for that.”

“What about you Justin, are you seeing any other guys?”

“No definitely not since I met you. You are all I need. In fact Craig I think I love you.”

“You only think.”

“Oh don’t take it like that. What I mean is I’ve never before felt so close to or in need of someone as I am with you. Love is not something I’ve felt for a man before. So let me get used to the feeling before I can be definite.”

“I like your honesty Justin. I have felt love before, so I know what it feels like, but it has not always been reciprocated or lasted for long. So that makes me wary.”

“There have been guys I liked very much, but I don’t think it was love. Usually it did not last long enough to develop into love. Lust is probably a better description.”

“I know what you mean, it takes time.”

“So how do you feel about me, are you prepared to go any further than ‘I like you Justin’?”

“I am prepared to say it has gone beyond just lust, though you only have to look at me and I get horny. But seriously Justin, it has gone a lot further.”

“...and?”

“Now give me a hug and I will whisper in your ear how I feel about you right now.”

 

Later in the evening Craig raised the issue of HIV and the use of protection. He suggested, and Justin agreed, that although they both had regular testing before they met, they should go for their next tests together and be prepared to make a commitment to each other to be monogamous from now on or be honest if they should stray from that commitment. They had their test the next week.

 

A week later, Craig got his results from his doctor and waited outside for Justin to get his from the same doctor. When Justin came out of the doctor’s office Craig asked “What is your result?”

“Let’s go back to your place and I will tell you then”.

“OK, if that’s what you want.” This worried Craig, as he knew his result was negative and could not understand why Justin would not tell if his was the same. Not much was said on the way. Craig concentrated on his driving and Justin just stared out the side window, deep in thought. When they arrived, Craig asked “Are you going to tell me now.”

“Just give me a minute.” said Justin as he went to the kitchen. He was there rattling around for a few minutes and then called to Craig “Can you open your report and put it on the coffee table.”

“OK, but I’m getting worried out here.”

“I’m coming now.” Then Justin emerged from the kitchen with a tray. On the tray was his test result report, two glasses and a bottle of Champagne. He said to Craig “Put the reports side by side on the table,” Craig did as requested “now read them both out loud.”

“Well I know mine is negative and yours is ...negative also.” said a relieved Craig.

“Excellent, that calls for a little celebration, but before we do, I have one more thing I want us to do.” he said as he filled the glasses.

“I’m all ears.”

“Now, take your report in your right hand, and I will do the same.”

“OK, ready.”

“Now we will exchange results with each other and you repeat after me, change the name of course, with this exchange of papers I commit to Craig that I will be faithful from this day forward.”

“With this exchange of papers I commit to Justin that I will be faithful from this day forward.”

They drank to their commitment then hugged and kissed.

 

During dinner that night Justin asked “What shall we do tonight. Do you want to meet the boys for a drink later?”

“I want you to take me heaven.”

“I thought you didn’t believe in heaven or hell, or is that a new nightclub I don’t know about.”

“When you are inside me, I’m in my kind of heaven.”

“Let’s call it paradise; our special place that only Craig and Justin can go to and no one else.”

Justin stripped Craig entirely, took a few steps back and gazed as his beautiful man then did a slow strip for Craig. “Now we are dressed for our trip let’s head off,” said Justin in a whisper.

“How about we drink a toast to our journey?” Justin shared the remainder of a bottle of wine between two glasses. They toasted each other, held the glasses to each other’s lips and drank.

Justin turned Craig around and pushed him against the wall.

“What are you doing?” asked Craig.

“I’m going to take you to Paradise, right here in the kitchen.” Justin lubed his cock with the nearest lube he could find, the butter from the kitchen bench. Then slowly slipped his cock deep into Craig and asked “Can it get any better than this?”

“Yes it can,” replied Craig, “now you have filled me with your cock, there is only one more thing I need Justin.”

“What’s that my love?”

“Fill me with your juices.”

For the Max and Charles fans - you asked for them, so they show up in the next chapter - two years before their wedding - when they were only 48 years into their courtship.
Copyright © 2020 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 9
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Beautiful chapter. I loved there commitment ceremony with there test results to each other. We get the first mention of the catering business. I can't wait to meet Max and Charles.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

A short and sweet chapter, with Justin demonstrating a keen sense of romance, which given his family background is perhaps a surprise. i sense an untapped well of love and affection resides in the heart of Justin, and Craig may well possess the gift to release the tap. 

This story is proceeding at a leisurely and very entertaining pace. Terrific job so far Wombat Bill.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Damn, I should have started with the other story first!  Oh well, I'm enjoying this too much to switch over now. I guess I'll read that one next.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..