Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 2,053 Words
  • 1,512 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains some graphic sex scenes.

Catering with Benefits (1) - 29. Thomas

Thomas Steadman sat at his desk browsing through the Star on line, the web version of Sydney’s gay newspaper, The Sydney Star Observer. He found himself reading the classifieds, for no particular reason, but when he got to the ‘others’ section he noticed an unusual advert “Do you like pain? Do you want to share with like-minded men? No Master and Slave roles, just the enjoyment of pain. Email painlover@gmail.com.au”. He had heard of BDSM but this was different and Thomas had sometimes fantasised about engaging in this activity, but it had never gone any further than fantasy. He rolled back his chair and thought about it.

Thomas was the PA to a rich woman, and his office was in fact in her home. His employer, Virginia Price was the wife of Jonathan Price, the owner of a chain of Jewellery stores and a diamond dealer. Prices Jewellery was an old Australian company that had been passed down three generations. It was very successful and provided the Prices with a very comfortable lifestyle. The family home, Crystalline, was in Castle Hill, a semi-rural, high end outer suburb of Sydney. It was favoured by the rich because of the large building blocks that provided space for almost castle-like houses and privacy. Mrs. Price did not work in the business but employed Thomas to take care of her personal appointments, social events and other duties as required. Mr Price also had an apartment in Potts Point, near the city. This he used as his town house when he did not want to travel out to Castle Hill.

As the phone rang, Thomas was snatched out of his fantasy and back to the reality of his office duties.

It was his employer Virginia Price “Thomas, we need to have a meeting tomorrow morning.”

“Sure Mrs. P, where do you want to meet?”

“I’ll come down to your office.”

“Would you like me to order tea or anything?”

“No, I’ll come directly after breakfast.”

He hung up and returned to his computer screen. On an impulse, he answered the advertisement, but with a strong feeling of uncertainty.

***

Mrs. Price was in Thomas’s office by 9.00am the following morning and got straight to the point. “Thomas, has my husband spoken to you about my birthday party?”

“Yes, he has and he wants a big affair at a city hotel ballroom.”

“That’s what I heard too. Now I don’t know how you are going to do this, but I don’t want a big event like that. I want it smaller and our banquet room here will be adequate.”

“I’ll see what I can do, but you know how Mr. Price is when he makes up his mind. If I may say so, he can be stubborn.”

“I know that Thomas, but I’m relying on you to change his mind and I don’t care what tactics you need to employ, I will back you. But he has to think it’s his idea.”

“So, did you have anything in particular in mind for the party?”

“I will leave all the usual things, like food, decoration and drinks up to you, but I have one special request. It’s a bit unusual, but a friend of mine who is on the Arts Council, recently attended a gallery opening where they had an unusual performance from a young man that is really a waiter, not a performer. Apparently he has a body that my friend lusts over. Pardon my words but that is the only way to describe how she speaks about him.”

“Do you know how we contact this man?”

“Not personally, but I will give you my friend’s contact details and you can get more information from her. Apparently he works for a catering company and she also said their food is very good, might be worth considering also.”

“So, I take it that you want this man to perform at your birthday party?”

“Yes please. I hear he likes to display his body and I would like to see that. As this is my birthday, my special request is that he be a bit naughty, but still be tasteful.”

“Let me see what I can arrange and somehow sneak it past Mr. P.”

“Thomas my dear, once you get him to forget this silly idea of a big bash in the city, I don’t think you will be able to sneak a half naked man past him.” she said as she winked at Thomas.

Thomas made a few phone calls and tracked down a catering company called ‘Catering, With Benefits’. He called and spoke to a Craig Simpson who told him the man he was asking about was his business partner, Justin. Thomas made an appointment with Craig to come to the house to discuss the party plans. Now all he had to do was convince Jonathan Price.

He wrote Price a long email message, advising him ballrooms at major hotels were difficult to hire on the week of the party and consequently were very expensive. Without acknowledging that he had discussed it with his wife, he further advised him that a friend of his wife had expressed surprise at the plans for a big event. He told him the friend felt that Mrs. Price was expecting a smaller more intimate event in the house as she only wanted close friends. Thomas also added that, knowing her as well as he did, he felt that his wife might be a bit embarrassed by a large gathering, especially if there were many people with whom she was not familiar. He impressed on Price that his wife always felt more comfortable with her closest friends and being able to talk to each one of them individually. Thomas finished with a recommendation that as her personal assistant he recommended a small party at the home, a special gift and some special entertainment.

Thomas thought of every possible excuse to keep the plans modest and in accordance with his employer’s wishes. He re-read the email, but was still not confident he would win over Price. Then he added the clincher. ‘Mrs. Price’s friend has recommended a young man she saw at a recent art gallery opening. Apparently he performs with very little clothing and is quite a favourite with the ladies’.

To his surprise he received back a message that simply read:

Thank you Thomas for your well reasoned recommendations. I have to admit that you probably know my wife better than I do in some regards. I will leave the planning of the party entirely to you. My wife tells me you have never disappointed her in this regard. I trust you will keep this confidential between us.

***

Thomas requested that Craig and Justin attend a meeting with him to discuss the arrangements for a party of 20 guests. The boys headed out to Castle Hill, a suburb with large properties, some very expensive homes and well-to-do residents.

As they drove up to the property Craig had to stop at a set of heavy locked gates. There was an intercom they used to announce their arrival and then the gates rolled open. From the gates the house was not visible but as they drove around the curved drive with a gentle rise, the house appeared from behind a grove of Silver Birch trees. Justin took one look and exclaimed “This is a fucking castle, not just a house.”

“I hope you won’t be using that language in front of the clients.”

“Sorry Craig.”

They drove right up to the house and were met by a young man who introduced himself as Thomas, Mrs. Price’s private secretary. Thomas took them into a large entry hall and then directed them to a room leading off the hall. The house, despite being very large and impressive looking from the outside was not stuffy or castle-like on the inside. In fact it was very modern and the room where they were asked to wait had a number of Scandinavian style lounges and low tables. One corner had a bar and on the back wall was the largest TV they had probably ever seen. One wall was all windows and looked out onto a manicured lawn and the gardens beyond.

Thomas came back about five minutes later closely followed by a woman wearing a plain lavender coloured dress and carrying a large tray stacked with coffee and tea pots, cups and cake. As she was not introduced to the boys they assumed she was a maid. Thomas asked the boys if they wanted tea or coffee and the young maid poured accordingly and suggested they help themselves to cake and biscuits. As she left the room Thomas said “Mr. Price has asked me to make the arrangements for the party on his behalf. While I am Mrs. Price’s secretary I will be acting on behalf of Mr. Price for this event”.

Craig asked “Did you have any special requests for the menu?”

“At this point there are no special food requirements and we would like you to put forward two menus and I will choose one of them.”

“That’s no problem Thomas. I can email them to you in a few days, if that’s acceptable.”

“Fine, but there is a special request; not concerning food.”

“What’s that Thomas?”

“It seems that you recently catered for a function in an art Gallery. Is that correct?”

“Yes.”

“Attending that party was one of Mrs. Price’s closest friends and she was very impressed by the - shall we call it – performance of a well built young man.”

“That was Justin.”

“This Justin?”

“Yes.”

“Very good, that will save us a lot of time, but I will get to that in a minute. Mrs. Price’s friend recommended your services and Mrs. Price would like something similar. But as this is a mixed group of Mrs. Price’s closest friends and family then I would ask that we avoid complete nudity. These people may not all be so avant garde as the artistic community. But she still wants it to be daring or to put it in her words ‘a bit naughty’. Do you get my meaning?”

Justin answered, “I’m sure I can come up with something that has the right level of ‘naughtiness’.”

“Good, now two more items. Shortly I will show you the venue, it’s our banquet room but firstly, Justin I would like to see what you have to offer that so impresses the older ladies. Would you please remove your shirt?”

Justin, always willing to please, did as asked.

“Mmm, impressive, now your jeans please?” As Justin stood there in his jocks and sox, Thomas took it all in. Craig was not sure if he was just a dutiful secretary or this was self-indulgence. Either way Justin was not concerned and after a minute Thomas said “That is excellent, thank you, please dress now and I will show you the banquet room.”

The banquet room was really a very large conservatory, with one complete and two half walls of glass looking out to the extensive rear garden. In the centre of the room was a table large, big enough to seat 20 people and Thomas indicated “This will be the dining table and your stage Justin”. Then added, “Knock ‘em dead, and as Mrs. Price’s secretary I will of course be in the background on the night. Oh and one more thing, when you send the menus please send me some notes on your performance so I can be sure we pitch it at the right level”. They then said their goodbye’s and the boys drove home discussing Thomas.

As the venue had a large banquet table that could seat 20 people, Justin started working on some ideas to become a table centrepiece. It was a mixed gender group of guests so as requested complete nudity was not appropriate. He purchased a new gold G string and a matching bow tie. He then needed candles and flowers to complete his plan.

The menu and the centrepiece plan were approved by Thomas, exactly as submitted and preparations proceeded. There was one last minute request from Thomas. There was a role for a waiter to assist Justin with his wardrobe and props. Thomas wanted that part.

Next chapter - Another OUCH! chapter.
Copyright © 2020 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Another interesting chapter. The boys are certainly expanding their horizons with the type of client they are retained by, and the desires of said client. I have never been to Castle Hill (I am an inner city creature who does not drive), but imagine it is somewhat like Carlingford, full of the nouveau riche who vote Liberal as a matter of course.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
23 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Another fantastic chapter. I like Thomas, he seems the dutiful assistant. The party sounds like it will be fun.

It will be a real gift.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
17 hours ago, Summerabbacat said:

Another interesting chapter. The boys are certainly expanding their horizons with the type of client they are retained by, and the desires of said client. I have never been to Castle Hill (I am an inner city creature who does not drive), but imagine it is somewhat like Carlingford, full of the nouveau riche who vote Liberal as a matter of course.

Castle Hill is more upmarket than Carlingford. I once lived in Carlingford and have never voted liberal.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..