Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 1,909 Words
  • 1,418 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains some graphic sex scenes.

Catering with Benefits (1) - 27. TRISTAN

p style="text-align:center;"> e1dca463220348f898915457e490d923.jpg?epi

After a second performance at Sydney Dance Company Justin and Craig were invited backstage by Tristan, met some of the other dancers and had a tour of the theatre and rehearsal studios. Justin noticed a sign about dance classes and asked Tristan what was the deal. Tristan reminded him that his subscription came with six free dance lessons and if he liked it he could then continue. Tristan told him that with his athletic body and general level of fitness he should find the dance lessons would suit him and the exercise would add to his level of fitness. Tristan then added that his talent and rhythm were yet to be determined.

Justin took up the offer of the free dance lessons. When he arrived for his introductory lesson, he arrived a bit early to be sure he got to the right place on time. The dance lessons were held in the dance company’s rehearsal studio. Tristan’s group were just finishing their rehearsal as Justin arrived and they greeted each other. Justin asked Tristan not to stay and watch his lesson as he would be a bit embarrassed clomping around in front of a friend who was a professional. Tristan indicated he could not stay anyway as he had a stretch and flex class to attend in another studio, so Justin suggested they meet up for coffee afterwards. Tristan agreed it was a great idea but told him he liked to go home for a shower after classes. He gave Justin directions to his flat, which was nearby, and suggested they meet there.

Tristan finished a bit before Justin so went straight home. He was just finishing his shower when the door bell rang. He stepped out of the shower, still wet and wrapped a towel around his waist. As expected it was Justin and he was invited in. Justin was still dressed in his dance gear of cut off jeans that were now a ragged pair of shorts, plus a tight fitting short singlet top that bared his midriff. Tristan suggested that instead of going out he would make drinks for them there. Tristan did not drink coffee, tea and usually drank fresh fruit juice, smoothies or just water. He made a mixed fruit juice for them both and they sat down to chat. Justin was curious about the stretch and flex classes, that Tristan attended and asked did they help with his dancing. Tristan replied that they did of course help his dance performance but had other benefits as well. He asked Justin if he would like to see how flexible he had become thanks to the classes. When Justin said of course, Tristan stood up and placing his feet far apart began to do the side splits. As his legs stretched the towel, it loosened from his waits and fell to the ground. Tristan continued to stretch out his legs and lower his body until he reached the ground and was sitting on his balls. Justin was impressed with this demonstration and said he definitely could not do that but admired Tristan’s flexibility. Then Tristan rocked back and forth putting more pressure on his already stretched adductor muscles. When Justin suggested that Tristan looked like he was enjoying it, he replied that of course it was a bit of a turn on. He then lay face down on the floor, closed his legs, stood up and sat cross legged and naked on the couch opposite Justin and the two chatted about dance and their friends for about an hour. Justin said he had to leave then to prepare dinner for him and Craig. Before leaving they agreed to meet again next Wednesday after dance class.

***

The following week when Justin arrived at Tristan’s flat, having just finished his shower, Tristan was again dressed only in his towel and suggested Justin take a shower as he must be hot and sweaty after his classes. Justin came from the bathroom also dressed in just a towel. Over another fruit juice he remembered the conversation of the week before and asked Tristan what he meant when he said the flex classes had other benefits as well. So, Tristan stood up removed his towel and turned side on to Justin. He then leaned forward bent down, lowered his head to his crotch and began to lick his own balls. Justin was again impressed by Tristan’s flexibility and a little turned on by his performance. He asked how long he had been able to do that. Tristan told him that he had started ballet classes at a young age and learned to stretch then. One day when about ten years old he saw the family dog licking his balls and thought that looked like a weird thing to do. So, over the next few months he practiced and stretched his back muscles till he could just reach his balls with his tongue. When his older brother told him he saw the dog licking its balls, Tristan told him he could also do it. He demonstrated to his brother, who found it most amusing. Thereafter his brother would always insist that Tristan show his friends. Tristan always obliged as it made him the centre of attention and it became his party trick. But when he was about fourteen he realised when he did this it not only felt good to impress his friends but he began to feel something else. When on one occasion he got an erection while doing this, he decided not to do it for friends anymore. He continued to do it in private and it became his little secret pleasure. His brother did not ask him to do it again and Tristan thought, his brother being older than him, he knew why.

Justin and Tristan continued their Wednesday afternoons of dance lessons and meetings at Tristan’s afterwards. Justin was beginning to feel a little guilty about the situation. He loved Craig and would not do anything to harm their relationship, but two young men regularly meeting, sometimes naked, was bound to lead to more. Although nothing had happened Justin felt that Tristan was becoming fond of him in more than just a friendly way. He had not told Craig about Tristan’s demonstrations of his flexibility as he thought Craig would not understand, although he made no secret of them having drinks at Tristan’s flat. In fact Craig was pleased that Justin was enjoying the dance classes and getting to know one of his friends better.

Then one afternoon when Tristan was demonstrating some flexibility bends he lost his balance and fell into Justin’s lap. Both men were surprised and paused for a moment, before Tristan apologised, stood up and sat on the sofa opposite. However, the result of this was that both men had erections lifting their towels and when they noticed they both burst into nervous laughter. Justin tried to divert attention away from the awkwardness by suggesting to Tristan that his boyfriends must be impressed by some of the positions they could get into with his flexibility. He replied, “I don’t have boyfriends.”

Justin looked surprised and said, “That’s strange, given your good looks and popularity.” Tristan then stood up, dropped the towel, turned side on and said, “I’ll show you why I don’t need boyfriends.”

 

Standing with feet about a metre apart, he leaned forward down to his balls and licked them. He then sucked one into his mouth and seemed to be chewing it. Then he spat it out and sucked the other one into his mouth. Then, just as Justin was trying to tighten the towel over his growing erection, Tristan sucked both balls into his mouth and held them there for a minute. Then he released them and placed his mouth over the head of his now fully erect penis. Slowly the penis disappeared into Tristan’s mouth until he was deep-throating himself. Justin was watching, with a combination of disbelief and jealousy. Tristan continued sucking himself until he came in his mouth. Before swallowing he rolled his load to the edge of his tongue for Justin to see and then swallowed.

Justin could not contain his own erection anymore and had reached pre-cum stage without even touching his cock. When Tristan had finished he looked at Justin and said go ahead and pleasure yourself, which of course Justin did with his right hand.

“So is this how you pleasure yourself?” asked Justin.

“Yes, all the time.” replied Tristan.

“Now I know you said you don’t have boyfriends, so do you have casual sex partners?”

“No, I’ve never had sex with another person.”

“What!”

“I have never had sex with another person. Why would I need to, I can give myself all the pleasure I need. I know exactly what I want, when I want it and I’m never disappointed with my performance. Besides, there is no risk of spreading disease, no need for dating, jealousy or wanting someone I can’t have. I’m always available.”

“Can I ask, why you have never tried.”

“I told you, I’m good at what I do and I always do what I desire without having to tell someone or rely on them picking up signals. We believe that there is a lot of energy in semen. By recycling our semen we preserve and build up that energy in our bodies. As you know semen contains sperm cells and they are the seeds of life. If you waste your sperm cells you waste energy. I don’t mean all sperm cells are meant to start new life, but if they are spilled and wasted your body looses energy that it will not regain.”

“You said we. Who do you mean by we?”

Tristan replied “We are soloists. We have a group and share our thoughts and beliefs.”

“So, you meet with this group?”

“We don’t physically meet. We have an on-line group. If we met physically, some might be tempted to become physical with each other. This way we remain celibate, don’t pass on or waste our seed but preserve and build up our spiritual energy.”

“Well Tristan, I admire the work you do to keep your body flexible and in shape. I can even appreciate your tricks, but don’t you ever need the intimacy of another human?”

“I give myself all the intimacy I need. What could be more intimate than pleasuring oneself? It’s the ultimate expression of love and intimacy and by the way, they are not tricks it’s my way of expressing my love for myself. You can’t love others if you don’t love yourself first”

“OK, I’m sorry for saying that. Because you are my friend I accept what you say and what you do.”

“I’m continuing to work on my flexibility, particularly my forward bends and soon I expect to be able to rim myself” With that Justin was beginning to feel uncomfortable and asked “Can we talk about something else”.

“Sure mate, I don’t want you to be uncomfortable in my presence now that we have become such good friends. I just felt that we had become close enough for me to share this with you.”

“Thanks for that and I do appreciate you showing such confidence in me.”

“In fact you are the first friend I’ve shared this with. Previously I’ve only done it in front of strangers at the bath house.”

“Oh enough Tristan, too much information!”

Next chapter - Meet a new character - Jared
Copyright © 2020 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow what an interesting chapter. Its no wonder Tristan keeps it a secret. He's certainly got flexibility to be able to blow himself, I'm not sure I want to imagine him rimming himself.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..