Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 2,871 Words
  • 5,550 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains some graphic sex scenes.

Catering with Benefits (1) - 36. WHAT PRICE SUCCESS?

About a week after the Price 50th birthday party, Craig took a phone call from a Miss Prism, who asked for Justin and said she was secretary to Jonathan Price, of Price Prestige Jewellers. Justin took the phone, “Hello.”

“Is that Mr. Justin Haynes?”

“Ah..er.. yes it is”

“Mr. Haynes, Mr. Price’s wife was so impressed with you at her birthday party the other night that she would like you to come down to the jewellery studio and a choose a gift for yourself as a gesture of thanks.”

Nervously Justin replied “Oh, that’s not necessary, I don’t think I should do that.”

“Mr. Haynes, you don’t say no to the Prices when they ask you to do something.” ordered Miss Prism.

“Very well then, when should I come?”

“Any day next week would be fine, just ring me the day before so I can be sure our best jewellery artist is available to advise you.”

“Thank you Miss Prism, goodbye for now.”

“Goodbye Mr. Haynes.” and she hung up.

“What was that all about?” demanded Craig. Justin explained what had been said. Then before Craig could even open his mouth to voice his objection Justin held up his hand to Craig and said “Apparently I can’t refuse.”

Justin arrived on time for his appointment at Price’s and was greeted at the door by a slim stern looking woman of middle age. She was dressed in a plain lavender dress with a large diamond logo and a name badge that stated her name was Alma. Justin told her why he was there and she said “Thank you for choosing Price Prestige Jewellers, I will tell Andre you are here. While you are waiting maybe you would like to look around the studio display.”

Who the hell is Andre thought Justin and thanked Alma, who seemed to just glide across the floor as she left him. As Justin wandered around the showroom there were the usual rings, watches, brooches etc on display, then he noticed on the back wall, a large sign. At the top was the diamond logo, then the business name, followed by ‘An affiliate of De Beers International’ and below that a long list of the products and services they provided. At the bottom of the list were three items that attracted Justin’s attention – Custom made – Artist Designed and Intimate Jewellery. While he was pondering if this meant what he thought it meant he sensed someone approaching from behind and heard his name said as a question “Mr. Haynes?”

“Yes.”

“Good morning Sir, I am Andre. I have been assigned by Mr. Price to guide you through the acquisition process here at Price’s.” He said with a slight French accent.

Justin thought ‘Acquisition Process? I thought they were just going to give me a present’.

“Good morning to you too Andre, pleased to meet you.” Justin thrust forward his hand to Andre, who hesitated before tentatively offering his hand to Justin. As Justin gripped the man’s hand it was so limp that Justin crushed Andre’s hand in his. Andre was wearing black trousers and a jacket like pharmacists wear, except this one was the same lavender as Alma’s dress and had a high Nehru collar. He reminded Justin of a servant he had seen serving tea at the British High Commission in Gandhi, an old film they had to watch in high school history class.

“Now how may I help Sir this morning?” Justin looked behind to see who Andre was talking to, then realised it was him. “Oh..er..I’m looking for something I think you call” and he lowered his voice to almost a whisper “...intimate jewellery”. With that Andre removed a small album from a nearby drawer ushered Justin towards a small desk and offered him a seat. As Andre placed the album on the desk Justin was startled when a Champagne flute was placed on the desk in front of him. Then a woman’s voice asked, “White or pink?” Justin hesitated and Andre, looking at Justin’s puzzled face said, “If I may be so presumptuous,” then he raised his eyes to Alma, “I believe Sir will have white.” While Alma poured the champagne the album was placed on the desk and Justin saw a notice on the front ‘Warning - This display contains graphic images

“Is this what Sir has in mind?” Andre asked as he opened the album. Justin was uncomfortable with Andre’s use of Sir in a manner that sounded like he was speaking about him not to him. They went through the album and discussed designs for about fifteen minutes. Justin had become so caught up with all the attention, the champagne and being called Sir that he had forgotten he was not a rich client that these people are used to serving. He admitted, “Andre I’m just a waiter and I’m here just to get a free gift for apparently giving good service at Mrs. Price’s party.”

“Oh I know all about that Sir.”

“Then before I choose something I need to know how much I’m allowed to spend.”

“Sir Please! I am an artist I do not discuss money. Maybe we should proceed this way. Sir can make his choice and I will seek Mr. Price’s approval. Would that be acceptable to Sir?” Justin accepted his suggestion and they continued to discuss designs. At the end of the discussion Andre advised “I will have the designs drawn up and forwarded to Sir before week’s end.” Justin offered his thanks and left feeling elated.

***

Later that day, Andy called Thomas and asked, “Do you remember a guy called Justin that appeared at Mrs. P’s birthday party?”

“I sure do, he has a killer body, why?”

“He came into the studio today at Mrs. P’s request to get a jewellery item as a thank you gift for his work at the party.”

“That makes sense now: she asked me last week to give his contact details to Prism that must be what she was planning. So did you fix him up with a watch or something?”

“He was interested in intimate jewellery. I took him through the album and he chose three items. I’ll have the drawings done and sent over to his home for his approval later in the week.”

“Andy, don’t have them couriered, take them yourself. I’m curious about him and his partner. I think they are more than just business partners. I’d also like to know more about their business. Can you do a bit of spying for me?”

“I don’t like to call it spying, but I’ll go see them and let you know what I find out.”

True to his word Andre did have the designs delivered to Justin on Friday, but not by post or even courier. Justin was making coffee in the kitchen when he heard Craig, who was staring out the window of his home office, ask, “Do we know anyone who drives a black BMW?”

“Not that I can think of. Why?”

“One just parked in our driveway.”

As Justin approached Craig, he looked out the window to see a uniformed chauffeur get out of the car, walk around to the other side and open the back door. Then they saw stepping out of the car, Andre, carrying a leather attaché case bearing the Price’s diamond logo. Justin rushed to the front door with Craig close behind. He opened the door to greet Andre who said “Sorry to drop by without an appointment, but I thought Sir would be keen to have the designs to consider over the weekend. “Thank you so much Andre,” then pointing to Craig said, “This is my partner Craig.”

Andre said “Pleased to meet you Sir” without offering his hand to Craig. Justin then asked Andre “Will you come in for coffee?”

“No thank you Sir that would not be appropriate on this occasion, maybe some other time.” He handed Justin the attaché case and added “You can return the case when you come to the studio. Good day to you both” He then left the two standing at the door, Craig looking a bit more puzzled than Justin.

“What was that?” asked Craig.

“That was Andre, my jewellery artist.”

“Oh, so now we have a jewellery artist, do we?”

“Well that’s what they call him at the studio.”

“Oh, it’s a studio is it, not a shop.”

“Anyway, do you think he is.....”

“...as a row of tents!”

“I thoughts so, let’s have coffee and look over these designs.” Justin opened the case and took out three drawings. The first was a nipple ring with a small diamond mounted on the inside of the ring, instead of on the outside as a normal ring; when hanging from the nipple the diamond stood up inside the ring. The second was a gold chain to replace the leather cord on Justin’s gold posing pouch. Then finally there was a matching pair of nipple jewellery. These were miniature dumbbells and in each of the weights was a tiny diamond. Justin asked Craig “Watcha think?”

“They’re all quite impressive, aren’t they, can you have any of them, even the diamonds?”

“Well, I don’t think he would have given me the designs if not. I did raise the issue of what allowance I had, but Andre would not discuss it so I suppose he has already had the cost approved by his boss.”

Justin and Craig continued to discuss the options over the weekend and by Sunday night Justin had made his decision. He excitedly phoned the studio first thing on Monday morning and placed his order with Alma, who said she would call him when the order was ready for collection.

***

Andy was quizzed by Thomas on Friday night. “What do you mean you didn’t go inside, what sort of spy are you?”

“Not so much a James Bond as an Inspector Clouseau but I did find out they are partners and they live in Kingsford.”

“That’s it?”

“Sorry, it’s not my thing, getting information out of people. Why are you so interested in them anyway?”

“If I am any judge of Mrs. P, I think she will want to use their services again. She and her friends haven’t stopped raving about the birthday party.”

“Was it that good?”

“Well the food was fabulous and Justin’s human table centrepiece was a big hit with the ladies and Mr. Price.”

“So what was this table centrepiece?”

“Pour me another and I will tell all.”

***

It was two weeks later when Alma called Justin to make an appointment for him to have his jewellery fitted. The two weeks had given Justin time to stretch his piercing, because he had ordered the jewellery one gauge larger than he was currently wearing.

“What do you mean fitted?” demanded Craig when Justin told him about the appointment. “That’s what she said. I guess that must be what they call trying it on before you leave the store. Who am I to argue, after all it’s free.”

“..and that’s another thing Justin. Why would this rich middle aged woman want to give you a gift, after all we were well-paid for the party.”

“I guess she likes to show her appreciation and her husband does own the jewellery store.”

“...and rich women like spending their husband’s money.”

“Maybe.”

 

Justin arrived at Price’s for his appointment, was again met by Alma, asked to take a seat and was given a glass of white champagne. A few minutes later Andre presented himself and asked Justin to follow him. They went into a small room furnished with a chaise lounge, a desk and a low table & stool in front of the lounge. The room was decorated in lavender and white with gold trim. Justin was ushered to the lounge and put his glass on the low table in front of him. Andre collected a small tray from the desk and sat on the stool close to Justin. “May I ask Sir to remove his shirt and lie back on the lounge please?”

“No problem.” Justin pulled off his shirt to reveal to Andre his stunning chest and abs. Andre’s breathing quickened and he looked longingly at Justin. Then be remembered where he was and quickly slipped back into his professional role. “May I say that Sir certainly has the body to display my creation to its best advantage.”

“Thank you Andre.” Then Andre removed one of the dumbbells from the tray, screwed off the stud on one end, squeezed the rod through Justin’s left nipple and replaced the diamond stud. Andre then repeated the process on the right nipple. “They are a tight fit Sir”.

“I expected that, they are one size up from my old ones, I’ve been stretching the piercing to accommodate them. They do feel good. Do they look good?”

Then as Andre held up a mirror for Justin, he said, “Sir can judge for himself.”

Justin replied mockingly, “But Sir would like the artist’s opinion.” Andre did not reply.

By now Justin was feeling relaxed with Andre so he flexed his pecs to make the studs dance up and down for Andre and replied in his best Patsy voice “I think they’re Absolutely Fabulous.” Andre gave a little giggle and added, “Sir is such a tease.”

“Do you say that to all your clients?” asked Justin.

“Only the cutest ones,” and then remembered to add “Sir.”

“Shall I remove them and box them Sir?”

“No thanks Andre, I’d like to wear them.”

To complete the transaction Justin was given an invoice showing ‘No Charge’ and Andre put the invoice and a jewellery box in a small Price’s leather draw-string bag. Justin noticed that just before Andre closed the bag he dropped in a business card.

 

Craig got home from night shift while Justin was at the jewellers and was waiting impatiently for Justin’s return because he did not know which design he had chosen. Justin was wearing a loose fitting shirt so it was not obvious when he arrived home that he was wearing his nipple studs. Craig said “Tell me, tell me, what you picked?”

Justin wanted to keep Craig in suspense a little longer. He knew how much this frustrated Craig but made the reveal even more exciting. “Well I love gold.”

“So you picked the gold chain.”

“On the other hand Diamonds are a girl’s friend and when will I get another chance to get diamonds?”

“So you picked the single diamond nipple ring?”

“I was hoping you might one day give me a ring with a single diamond in it.”

As Craig demanded, “Oh, damn it Justin, tell me,” Justin removed his shirt to reveal his adorned chest.

“Wow...” exclaimed Craig “...that, what is he...Jewellery Artist of yours certainly knows his stuff. Apart from you I’ve never seen anything so beautiful. He certainly is an artist.”

Then Craig noticed the bag and asked, “What’s in this?” as he tipped out the contents. The jewellery storage box and the business card fell out. Craig picked up the card and handing it to Justin muttered, “Mmmm” Justin had assumed it was the company business card but all that was on it was a hand-written mobile phone number but no name. “I guess it must be Andre’s number,” said Justin “How about we give him a call later in the week and invite him for drinks at the pub with the rest of the boys.”

“Good idea - after the excellent work he has done we can treat him to dinner as well. It will be a nice way to thank him.”

***

That night Thomas and Andy were chatting over drinks.

“You’re right about this Justin having a killer body.” Andy said

“How do you know?”

“He came in today to have his nipple jewellery fitted.”

“And I suppose you reluctantly did it?”

“Of course, that’s my job.”

“So what did he choose?”

“I made him two small dumbbells with a diamond in each end of the dumbbells. One end of the stud can be removed, inserted through the nipple and then the end is screwed back. They are very beautiful; even if I do say so myself. It’s some of my best work.”

“I would like to see them.”

“I can bring over the designs for you to see.”

“I meant in the flesh.”

“That you will have to arrange for yourself.”

“Well, I may soon have the opportunity”

“How so?”

“Remember I said I thought Mrs. P. would want more of him.”

“Don’t tell me she wants him as her next live-in stud. She’ll be disappointed when she finds out he’s gay.”

“I’ve already discussed that with her. What I mean is that she wants another party, this time for female friends only. She has come up with this idea of a musical society as a front for having ‘a naughty party’ as she describes it.”

“Sounds interesting.”

“Yes, she has even registered her group as ‘The Diamond Musical Society’ to give it some sort of legitimacy, but it’s probably just a tax dodge”.

Next chapter - Edward’s confusion.
Copyright © 2020 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..