Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 1,472 Words
  • 4,057 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains some graphic sex scenes.

Catering with Benefits (1) - 1. Are you interested in the job?

p style="text-align:center;"> 9540aa23039fe2c34b6290a3997903df.jpg

He took the flaccid penis in his left hand and gave a gentle tug to straighten it. He would have preferred an erection but thought he had to work with what he had in hand. He then looked up and gazed at the muscular, beautifully proportioned body attached to the penis. With his right hand he reached for the devise he was going to insert into this man’s penis. Before beginning the insertion, he looked up again and thought this was probably the most beautiful body he had ever touched. Craig had done this many times before but that had just been work. This time he felt there was something different happening. He was even beginning to feel a bit guilty about his feelings and his own erection. He was usually the consummate professional, but this time it became personal.

With an antiseptic solution he sterilised the area commencing at the urethra and moving outward to the surrounding areas. He snapped at the assistant because she had not put the catheter close enough to his reach. She immediately complied with the order and Craig began the procedure after checking with the assistant that the catheter had been properly lubricated. He slowly inserted the catheter through the urethra and into the bladder till urine began to flow. He then inflated the balloon in the patient’s bladder and pulled back gently until the balloon was snug against the neck of the bladder. When he was satisfied with this part of the procedure, Craig asked the assisting nurse to connect the drainage system.

***

Earlier in the day, Sister Jones, the nursing unit manager, was working in her office when she heard a subtle commotion in the ward. She went to investigate and found a group of female nurses squabbling over an unconscious patient. It seems that his doctor had ordered a catheterisation and each was keen to do the job. Usually this procedure is performed on older men, but in this case it was a young good-looking very well-built young man. Sister Jones intervened and suggested, given his experience, if nurse Craig was on duty then he should be called to perform the procedure. The next senior nurse in the group was assigned to assist and the new graduates could observe and learn.

The patient had been brought into emergency by an ambulance crew who attended to him after he was hit by a car on Oxford St. His external injuries consisted of a large bruise on his right thigh and evidence of his head having hit a solid object. When the police came around to interview the patient they were unable to do so as he was still unconscious as a result of having hit his head. The police told hospital staff they really just wanted to confirm from him the results of having interviewed the driver and witnesses to the accident. Witnesses said the victim was walking along looking at his phone, “Probably texting” one said. He stepped onto the road, against the red light, just as a car was passing. He had not actually been hit by the car so much as he walked into the side of the car then fell back against the kerb. As his injuries were consistent with this evidence, the police took no further action. X-rays showed he had no broken bones and initial head scans revealed nothing abnormal, but the emergency doctor still ordered a neurosurgeon consult.

He did not regain consciousness in emergency so he was put onto a drip to keep him hydrated, transferred to the high dependency ward for observation and catheterised for his comfort. He regained consciousness overnight.

***

Despite being a very caring nurse, Craig rarely took his work home with him, preferring to keep the two parts of his life separate. That way he could relax when off duty and be refreshed when he returned to duty. But, that night when lying in bed waiting for sleep to take over, he could not help but think of the patient he had catheterised that afternoon. He was not thinking of him in a caring way or worrying about his condition or prognosis. He was in fact seeing the patient in a purely lustful way. He felt a little guilty about this, but thought he deserved a little fantasy to help him drift off to sleep after such a busy day at work. Craig had a very clear picture of the man in his mind. When he was performing the procedure he could see the patient’s strong long legs beside him. These led up to narrow hips and external obliques showing not a sign of fat. Above that the tendinous intersection separated his rectus abdominus muscles to form a firm and well defined six-pack that you could probably bounce cricket balls off.

His perfectly contoured pectoralis minor & pectoralis major formed a set of pecs that were strong and hard but not overdeveloped. They pushed out prominent nipples that just screamed ‘bite me’. He was broad shouldered, with tanned skin stretched over a ripped body. His whole body was evenly tanned to a light bronze colour that you only get from having have spent some time outdoors, not in a tanning studio. Although the well developed muscles were evidence of a lot of time spent indoors pumping iron. He had a handsome innocent looking boyish face that was topped by short blond hair.

Craig was not assigned to the patient’s ward during most of the time of his confinement but popped in to visit each day that he was on duty. He found out the patient’s name was Justin Haynes. But Craig did not see who visited him, and so could not ascertain if he had a partner, but his mother was listed at his next of kin. Each time Craig visited, Justin was naked to the waist with a sheet covering the lower half of his body. When he saw Craig approaching he always sat up and in so doing lowered the sheet to reveal just a little more for whom he thought was an appreciative fan.

Justin’s mother, aunt and cousins did visit at different times and while showing the appropriate level of sympathy, his mother and aunt also reminded him of how foolish he had been and pointed out to the cousins the dangers of texting while walking on the street and crossing roads. Justin was a compliant patient, submitting to various tests, scans and willingly giving blood and urine samples when required. He seemed to get more attention from the nursing staff than he thought was necessary. He was especially confused when some younger nurses offered to give him a bed bath, when he knew he was fit enough to go for a shower. When he asked Craig if this was normal hospital practice, Craig laughed loudly, explained what was happening and said he could stop it if it bothered him. Justin was a very attractive man with a gymnast’s body. He worked hard at keeping it that way as he had plenty of free time to spend in the gym. Justin just felt it was normal to look that way and accepted his good looks for granted and was not conceited about it. Craig explained that it was his good looks and body were the reason for all the nursing attention. Every nurse on the ward was in love with him and was trying to find out if he was available.

After further scans the neurosurgeon was sure there would be no long lasting effects but ordered some brain function tests for Justin, before his discharge and a referral for a follow up consultation a week later. Justin recovered quickly and was discharged from hospital at the end of the week. While Craig considered it inappropriate to approach a patient while confined, he figured it would be ok to approach Justin once he had been discharged. Craig was on duty the day of Justin’s discharge & made sure he was assigned the duty of processing his discharge and referral papers. Craig was due for a break so he accompanied Justin out of the hospital and to the taxi stand. As Justin was getting into the cab he thanked Craig for his caring, gave him a big smile, handed Craig his phone and asked him to enter his number if he wished. Craig was so excited he fumbled with the phone but eventually keyed in the number and the two departed, both feeling really good about what had just happened. As Craig headed off for coffee his phone beeped to signal a text message. The message simply said ‘You are already very familiar with handling my cock. It may soon be in need of further attention. Are you interested in the job?’ It was unsigned.

Copyright © 2020 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 15
  • Haha 17
  • Wow 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter. I look forward to reading more about Justin and Craig, especially after a first meeting like that. Craig was certainly familiar with handling Justin's cock so I'm quite sure he'll take up the job offer from Justin.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I was cocksure it was the beginning of a professional encounter.  Of course, I was right. Hmm, okay maybe half cocked. The "antiseptic solution" pissed all over that notion. I hope the rest of the story is as delightful as this chapter.

Jim

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..