Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 1,892 Words
  • 920 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains some graphic sex scenes.

Catering with Benefits (1) - 37. The Nipple Master

The evening to meet and thank Andre was arranged by Justin and they all to met at the Sleaze Bar. The other four were there when Craig & Justin arrived and they told them a new friend was coming to join them. “Oh good,” said Edward, “I love fresh meat, it will make a change from chicken Adobo.”

“Dream on you bitch, you never know when you are on to a good thing.” retorted Romel.

Craig was hoping Edward was not going to set the tone for the night, and demanded, “Settle down boys, try to keep it civil when Andre arrives, we don’t want to scare him off on the first night.”

“OK sweetie,” replied Edward “I’ll put a sock in it. Can someone spare a sock from their crotch for me?”

“ENOUGH” shouted Justin, who was beginning to regret inviting Edward.

“I’m not dead yet sweetie, so you can’t inherit my position as den mother.”

Before Justin could reply he saw Andre coming across the room and gave Edward a look so lethal, he would have been proud to achieve it himself. As Andre approached, Justin jumped up to give him a welcome hug and whispered in his ear “Just ignore the balding one she can’t possibly mean half the things she says... Everyone this is Andre.” Then he went around the group pointing at each in turn. “Andre, this is Craig my partner, I don’t think you met properly before...and at the back is Romel and his partner Edward, then Raj and Tristan.”

“Hello mate...” he said to Justin “...and hi to everyone else, please to meet you all.”

Justin looked in astonishment at Andre and said questioningly “No more accent? and I see you don’t call me Sir now.”

Raj asked Justin, “Does he usually call you Sir?”

“Yes he does.” Edward remained silent but could not believe his luck at what he was hearing. His nose was twitching at the smell of gossip on the wind.

“Andre has done some work for my nipples. He is an artist you know? In fact he is a master at what he does.”

“You mean he is a nipple master?” inquired Tristan.

“Yes, I suppose you could say that.”

Edward could not hold his tongue any longer and blurted out “You kinky little bitch, how long has this been going on?”

“Oh just recently.” replied Justin.

“...and are you happy about this Craig”

“Sure, why not?”

Edward was clearly beside himself with this revelation and sat there shaking his head as the penny dropped for Justin and Craig simultaneously. Craig said “No, you don’t understand Edward, it’s not.....”

He was interrupted by Edward saying “Oh I understand plenty sweetie, but it’s fine by me if you two are into that stuff”.

Justin did not want to tell Edward he was mistaken as he saw this as an opportunity to get back at Edward for some of the nasty things he often says and also have some fun at his expense. In an effort to string it out a bit longer, he said to Edward “Hey it’s your shout mate and don’t forget Andre. What do you drink Andre?”

“If everyone else is drinking beer, that’s fine with me.”

Justin could sense that Edward was about to send Romel for the drinks, as he usually does, so he said to Edward, “You know I don’t think I’ve ever seen you get a shout from the bar. Can you be mother just this once and get the drinks for your thirsty cubs and impress our new guest with your barmaid skills to juggle seven glasses of beer - you wench.”

Edward was impressed with Justin’s retort and said “As long as you asked so nicely, how can I refuse to submit to your demands.” and redirecting his gaze to Andre “Is it what the master wishes?”

“Yes.” replied Justin on Andre’s behalf, as he was not sure if Andre had yet caught on. When Edward had left the table Justin burst out laughing then tried to recover quickly so he could explain to the group. “Guys listen up and don’t interrupt me. Andre is the jeweller who made my latest set of nipple studs. I’ll show you later. That’s what we mean by artist and master etc., but as long as Edward thinks differently lets have some fun. Are you up for it Andre, I know the rest of this lot are?”

“Sure mate.” replied Andre.

“...and you can explain the accent later, we don’t have time now.”

Romel chipped in “Are you sure you’re ready for the spray when Edward finds out we are all in on this joke and it was you who stoked the fire?”

“I’ll manage”. With that said they picked up their near empty glasses and clinked them together in a sign of solidarity as Craig said “Strap yourselves in it’s going to be a bumpy night.”

They all fell silent as Edward returned with the drinks. He pulled up another chair and squeezed in between Tristan and Andre.

“So, tell me more about your work Andre?” asked Edward in what was the most polite voice anyone could recall him ever using.

“Mostly I take orders and sometimes give orders.”

“..and I’ll bet you’re good at it too.”

“I like to think I’m a professional. The most important consideration is to ensure that all my clients leave satisfied.”

“So sweetie, are all you clients young spunks like this one?” pointing to Justin.

“No, not really, most of my clients are older and richer. Some absolutely filthy rich.”

“So do you charge your clients a lot of money?”

“Most of them, but Justin was a freebie case.”

“A freebie case, do tell me more.”

“He was referred by a rich older lady and she picked up the bill for him.”

“JUSTIN” shouted Edward “I thought I was the only older lady in your life.”

“Oh don’t shout at him, it’s not like that. He is also good at what he does and she wanted to thank him in a special way so she sent him to me.” said Andre.

“Now let me get this straight, sorry about that filthy word. Justin did a good job for an old woman so she rewards him by sending him for punishment?”

Andre paused and wondered if he was getting in too deep, he could not find an appropriate answer for the last question. But before he could answer Edward went on “So I take it he liked what you did.”

“Oh it was his idea. In fact he had a few ideas about what he wanted me to do, but in the end I did his favourite.”

“The nipple thing?”

“Yes, both of them.”

“Of course, why stop at one. So where is your place of business, Master Andre?”

“I’m in the city.”

Justin thought it was time to rescue Andre from the inquisition and face the music with Edward. “Oh Edward, give the man a chance to drink his beer and with all those questions you must need a drink yourself.”

“Yes, you’re right, let’s finish this round and then get something to eat I’m so hungry I could eat the crutch out of a footballers jock strap.”

“Thanks for the chat Andre.”

“You’re welcome and by the way, my name is Andrew but please call me Andy.”

“...and the accent?” asked Justin.

“That’s my professional name and persona, here I’m just Andy.”

“I like you Andy. Will you walk this retired drag queen to the dining room?”

As they walked off arm in arm, the rest of the group all looked at each other in dismay. Craig excused himself to go to the toilet and Romel put their thoughts into words. “I can’t believe Edward has let it go so easily, it looks like we got away with it – for now.”

Tristan then asked Justin “Are you going to show us the new nipple hardware?”

“Sure” then he lifted his T shirt up and flipped it over his head so that it was stretched over his shoulders and behind his neck. The boys all moved in for a closer look then Raj said “What are the stones, are they real?”

“Yes” answered Justin “They’re only small but they’re real diamonds.” As they were admiring his new jewellery a young barman who was collecting empty glasses stopped at their table and said “They’re cool man, do you mind.”

“No, go ahead Dean.”

“How do you know my name; have we met before?”

“I’ve seen you in this bar before but it’s on your name tag.”

“I remember now, I was admiring your pecs and your boyfriend was not impressed. I see you’re not still with him.”

“Oh we’re still together he’s gone for a piss.”

Then I’d better have a quick look before he gets back or we’ll both be in trouble again.”

Dean looked closer and exclaimed, “Awesome. I’m pierced myself but my stuff’s lame compared to yours.” Then he lifted his T shirt to reveal a very lean body with not much muscle but prominent nipples pierced with two thin rings. “Man your stuff is great and the rods through your nipples are so thick, how do you do it?”

“These are just new and the thickest I have. I’ve been stretching the piercing. Each time I get something new I go up another gauge. Check out your piercing parlour for a stretching device, they’ll stretch faster than you think once you start and work on them daily.”

“Are those real diamonds in the dumbbells?”

“No, just fake, probably just glass.”

“Fully sick, just the same. Thanks for the advice, I hope to look like you someday man, you’ve given me something to aim for” He collected the glasses and went off with a new spring in his step.

Romel asked “Why did you tell the kid they were fake?”

“I don’t want to get my tits torn off in the car park later.”

“Good point. Let’s go catch up with the new besties.”

***

After the meal Craig offered to drive Andy home as it was not far out of their way. Andy accepted and gave Craig directions to a high-end Potts Point apartment block. Upon arrival Justin remarked, “Wow, Andy you live in an impressive area. I couldn’t afford to live here.”

“Oh, it’s not my apartment. It belongs to Mr. Price, my employer. He uses it as his town house when he does not want to drive out to Castle Hill.”

“So he lets you live here, that’s very generous of him.”

“Well, it’s not just generosity on his part, I have a special relationship with him.”

“Oh, I thought he was married?”

“He is, but it’s complicated. Sorry I can’t invite you in for coffee or a drink but Mr. P is probably home, he lives here much of the time lately.”

Sensing that the conversation was getting awkward Craig intervened, “That’s fine Andy, I have to get home anyway, I’m on an early shift in the morning.”

They said their goodbyes and as Craig accelerated away, Justin said, “I thought you were on afternoon shift tomorrow.”

“Yes, Justin I am.”

“So why did you say....oh I see, was I asking too many questions?”

Next chapter - A special request.
Copyright © 2020 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..