Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 1,779 Words
  • 1,073 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains some graphic sex scenes.

Catering with Benefits (1) - 13. THE RED WINE INCIDENT

Craig, now confident about his abilities to cater for larger parties, was using a waiter and sometimes an assistant to do food prep. He was so successful and spending more time catering for Sydney’s medical fraternity parties that he found it difficult to juggle the two careers. When he turned up for a small dinner party for some doctors wives, he had just begun his prep work when the waiter he had hired for the night called to say he had a minor car accident on the way to the party and expected that by the time the police had been and his car was towed away then he would be too late for his job. Craig was just about to panic, unlike him, but as a perfectionist he did not like to disappoint his clients. He tried a few of his other waiters he sometimes used but all were either working or did not answer their phones. He had not previously used Justin as a waiter on his jobs as he wanted to keep their relationship and his work separate. But now he was desperate so he called Justin, who jumped into a cab within minutes and was at the party just in time for the first serving. He arrived suitable attired in black and white. He even wore a bow tie as he thought it might add a touch of class. After all these were rich doctors wives.

Justin went about his serving duties well and Craig was pleased he had made the right decision to call on Justin’s services. The food service was between courses so Justin went to collect empty glasses and check if any of the guests needed more drinks. While returning with a few empties he was passing behind the host, who suddenly turned, not realising Justin was there. She walked straight into him and in the process spilled her red wine on his white shirt. She apologised to Justin and insisted that he remove his shirt so she could soak it in cold water to avoid it staining. Justin complied with her request and gave the shirt to the host. As she turned to her guests to excuse herself to go to the laundry she noticed the approving looks on the faces of her guests. She thought about this while doing her laundry duty so when she returned to the party she decided not to offer Justin a replacement shirt but instead thought the girls would enjoy the sight of Justin’s beautiful body. Justin was not an exhibitionist or conceited but he realised he did have a good body and was flattered when other people approved of it. He spent the rest of the evening serving guests shirtless. So quite by accident Justin’s career as a topless waiter was launched.

Craig was busy in the kitchen, so had not witnessed the red wine incident or realised it had occurred until Justin showed up in the kitchen shirtless. Craig was shocked by this and demanded to know why Justin was in such a state of dress, as it could seriously affect his business. When Justin explained what had happened and that it was at the host’s request that he remain shirtless, Craig calmed down and let the night proceed in a manner that pleased his client.

At the end of the evening the guests were starting to leave and Justin was collecting glasses and generally cleaning up the party room. A couple of the guests came out of the powder room giggling like teenagers. They stopped to thank Justin and one of them slipped $50 note into his pocket, and others followed. Justin was taken by surprise, as he was not in the least expecting this to happen. After all, he was not a stripper, just a waiter. But it seemed he was not just a good waiter but a party favour that women liked and some were apparently prepared to pay for.

When Craig and Justin had completed their work and went to tell the host they were leaving she paid Craig, gave Justin one of her husband’s T shirts to wear home and his own shirt in a plastic bag. She suggested that they give her some business cards so she could pass them to her friends who may just want a caterer and waiter who had something extra to offer. Craig did have some business cards on him. But they only offered catering services. It had never been his plan to employ Justin or any other waiter to serve shirtless.

Nothing much was said on the way home as both had been taken by surprise by the night’s unplanned events. They both thought it had gone well but did not plan for it to continue. Craig had never planned to employ Justin as a waiter and did not plan to do it again. The next morning they both had a good laugh about the evening’s events and how it had accidently unfolded. Craig thought it would make a good after dinner anecdote to tell their friends and would probably raise a laugh whenever told.

***

As they all sat down, in their favourite bar, a week later, Tristan asked, “Has anybody got any great news to tell?”

“Yes, I have” replied Justin “I worked for Craig a few nights back as a waiter, it was great.”

“I thought you two weren’t going to work together.”

“It was a last minute thing because his other waiter didn’t turn up so he called me and I was glad to help out. It was a really good night.”

“What was so good about it?” asked Tristan.

“It was a party of women only. Doctors’ wives were they Craig?”

“Yes, doctors’ wives. I got the job through the hospital network.”

“Anyway, these women were a great bunch and a lot of fun to work for, very appreciative.”

“Oh tell us more, how appreciative?”

“Let’s just say I could shout all the drinks tonight with my tips.”

“They give tips as these events.”

“I should tell you the whole story.”

“That’s what we’re waiting for.”

“Well, everything was going well, I kept the drinks flowing freely and the host was very happy, until the red wine incident. I was collecting empty glasses and had my hands full when the host turned suddenly as I walked past her and she accidently spilled her red wine on my white shirt. She asked me to take it off and went to the laundry. While she was away, all the women circled around me and I could not leave. When the host returned she winked at me and said to carry on serving the way I was. I think she and her guests enjoyed me being shirtless.”

“And why not, they had an advantage we have not had.” added Tristan.

“I can fix that for you,” Justin removed his shirt and continued “so the rest of the night I served like this and everyone was happy except Mr Caterer here, who demanded to know why I was walking around half naked.”

“Oh spoilsport Craig.” offered Tristan, everyone laughed, except Craig.

“Once I explained to him what happened, he calmed down and the night was a great success.”

Just then a young waiter came by to collect empty glasses. He noticed Justin and slowed his glass collecting while he took in the view. Finally he said “Great pecs man.”

“Thank you,” replied Justin, “it takes a lot of work.”

“But you must be happy with the results, you look amazing.”

Then Craig addressed the young waiter “Have you finished?”

“Sorry man, I was just giving a compliment where it’s due. So, are you his boyfriend?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Lucky you, but you should be more proud of him.” the waiter said as he left.

Raj then rebuked Craig with “You were a bit mean to that guy, he was just being friendly. Let him have a bit of fun.”

“He’s just supposed to collect glasses, not salivate over the customers,” Craig replied, then looking at Justin “and as for you, get your shirt back on.”

Tristan then changed the subject, “So tell us about the tips.”

“Well, at the end of the party, I was cleaning up and some of the women stopped by to say goodnight and slipped a $50 note into my pocket, then a few others put money in my waistband.”

“Just like a strip club. Are you sure that was all she was doing in your pocket?”

“I’m sure.”

“I think you may be on to a good thing here. Craig you should give Justin a job, I think a topless waiter would be in big demand.” suggested Tristan.

“That’s what I thought also.” said Justin with a big smile.

“Oh, I don’t think so” replied Craig “It was just a one off gig for Justin and I don’t think topless waiters are appropriate for my catering business.”

Justin looked dejected and all went silent.

***

Feeling emboldened by the comments from Tristan and Raj about his topless waiting Justin was keen to convince Craig that he should be given the opportunity. On the drive back to Craig’s, Justin raised the issue. “Craig, if you are going to employ waiters for your functions why can’t it be me. Am I not good enough?”

“It’s not that Justin.”

“Well what is it then?”

“Justin I like you a lot and I think our relationship is developing well....and....I don’t want anything to mess that up.”

“How could it mess up?”

“Maybe spending too much time together could affect it, and what if we did break up, how could we work together after that?”

“Are you already planning a break-up?”

“Don’t be silly, of course not, but it could happen.”

“...and about spending too much time together, it’s only a part-time job for you. Your nursing is full time, so it’s not like we would be working together every day, just occasionally.”

“I suppose you’re right about that, let me think about it.”

“...and besides, you’re the boss so if I should misbehave you could always punish me in some way. Does that sound fair?”

“Oh and would you like that?”

“Just saying”.

 

The next week Craig got a booking for a cocktail party and along with the booking came a specific request for ‘That waiter with the beautiful body to serve topless on the night’. Craig could not refuse the request, so Justin was put on the books and most bookings that came from referrals by the doctors wives had the same request. Craig had his business cards reprinted to include Justin.

Copyright © 2020 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Haha 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter. So we get our first introduction to Justin as the topless waifer and learn that it occurred by accident. But through word of mouth Craig and Justin start working together as future bookings want the topless waiter. It's amazing what rich doctors wives want and they tip well.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

So Justin is serving topless for doctor's wives, It seems to me that there are some gay groups that would appreciate a topless waiter also!!! I know that because the young men we have working around the house who strip off their shirts during the heat of the day, that sometimes even an old man like me will take in the view and I am sure that none of the Brazilians we have working here meet Justin's criterea, though it is a habit for Brazilians to slip off their shoes when they enter a house and bare feet are just my thing!

Mister Will

  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..