Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 2,811 Words
  • 2,572 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains some graphic sex scenes.

Catering with Benefits (1) - 32. Who Was Your Night

Later in the morning Thomas called his friend Andy who worked in the Prices’ design studio in the city.

“Hi Andy, Thomas here, how’s it all hanging?”

“You sound very up today. Did you get some last night? I heard you didn’t go home last night.”

“Good God! Are there no secrets in this company?”

“Certainly not; we all look out for each other you know. So tell me all.”

“No, not now, I had better not spend all morning on the phone, I’m expected to do some work. How about drinks after work?”

“Sure, where?”

“Can you come out here to Castle Hill? I had better not be too far away in case Mrs P needs me, and besides the drinks are free here.”

“Good point. I’ll borrow a company car and come out as soon as I finish work. My work load is light today so I may be out early.”

“OK, ‘bye Andy.”

 

Andy arrived about 6.00pm and was met at the door by Carol, one of the housekeeping staff. “Hi Andy, what brings you out here. Mrs Price didn’t tell me to expect you.”

“I’m not here to see Mrs P, this is a social call, I’m here to see Thomas.”

“Oh, I think he’s in his office, shall I announce you?”

“No thanks Carol, but can you get us some drinks. I’ll have Scotch; bring a bottle, and whatever Thomas usually drinks.”

“Where will you be?”

“Let’s start in Thomas’ office, and in about half an hour can you bring us a cheese platter?”

“Certainly Sir, oh I mean Andy.”

Andy went straight into Thomas’s office without knocking and found him on the phone. Thomas waved Andy in and gestured for him to sit on the couch. “Look at the time, I didn’t realise we’d been talking so long. I’ll have to go now; someone’s just come in to my office. Duty never stops here.”..... “OK, I’ll call you later. Bye Jared.”

“Jared?” mouthed Andy silently, as Thomas hung up.

“Hi, good to see you too.”

“Was that him?”

“Who?”

“Don’t play coy with me. Is that he, who was the reason for you staying out last night?”

“Well, yes it was. He has called me three times today. Just as well I had a quiet day otherwise.”

“So how did you meet him?”

“I was hoping you wouldn’t ask me that.”

“Why, isn’t that the first thing you’d expect me to ask?”

“Would you believe me if I told you it was in a bar?”

“Probably not, given the way you’re acting.”

“Wait a sec” said Thomas as he turned to his computer, tapped a few keys and brought up the advert he had answered. “Take a look.”

“You found him in the personals.”

“Well sort of.”

“Which is his ad?” Thomas pointed to the appropriate advert.

“Oh my god, you kinky bastard, you answered that ad. How long have you been into that sort of stuff?”

“Well....not at all really, it just tickled my curiosity, so on an impulse I replied and he replied and I went over to his place to meet him.”

“Curiosity?” exclaimed Andy “You know what happened to the cat.”

“Well I’m still alive and maybe in love.”

“Hang on, just back up a bit. You answer an ad for a pain lover and you fall in love on the first date. My head’s spinning here Thomas. Where’s that woman with the drinks? I’m seriously in need of one.”

Just as Thomas picked up the phone to check on the drinks Carol knocked and entered with a trolley stocked with the ordered drinks. “Here you are boys. Cook is preparing your cheese platter and I will bring it when it’s ready.”

“Thanks Carol, and thank cook for us please.”

“Of course Thomas.” and Carol left.

“Now pour me a good long scotch and go easy on the water. No, forget the water, just some ice.”

“You sound in a bad way, did you have a bad day at work?”

“Not at all, it’s just your news has stunned me. Maybe you had better tell me all, and don’t leave out one single dirty detail.”

“Well, if you settle down about me answering the ad, I will.”

“OK, I’m cool, go on.”

“I went over yesterday morning to meet him. I don’t know what I was expecting with the pain thing; in fact I was so nervous I nearly turned around half way to Leichhardt.”

“I would have. So what happened when you arrived?”

“He was very welcoming, we had coffee and he showed me around his home. Eventually we got to his activity room,” Thomas held up two fingers on each hand, “which was all painted purple.”

“So did it have slings and whips and masks and lots of leather and all that sort of stuff?”

“No, there wasn’t much at all, just some weights, a chin up bar and a few boxes.”

“So what can you do with that? Sounds more like a gym.”

“No the gym is in another room.”

“ÓK then let’s get back to the purple room.”

“We both got naked.”

“A good start, I suppose.”

“Stop interrupting and let me get on with it.”

“OK”

“Well, long story short, he rigged himself up so that I could hang weights from his balls.”

“Oh fuck!” Thomas gave Andy a look, “Sorry I’ll be silent.”

“I kept hanging weights on his balls until we got up to 20 kilos, then he told me to stop.”

“Holy Fuck! Did it rip them off?”

“No, in fact he said he could have done more but stopped on my account. Apparently I looked uncomfortable.”

“Uncomfortable, I would have probably fainted at the sight. Did they turn purple?”

“Well actually, they did and he was all sweaty and his face bright red from the pain.”

“Sweaty I can handle, but the rest, aghh. So if I were to reach into your pants right now, would I find you still had balls... or a scrotum reaching the floor?”

“All are intact, in fact I wimped out and didn’t do it; but he was great about it and said there was no pressure.”

“So where were you last night? The story so far does not sound like it’s leading to a night of passionate sex.”

“After the purple room, he showered; we had lunch and had sex on the sofa.”

“In the afternoon?”

“Yes, and it was great. Then we went out for dinner, went home and to bed again.”

“Twice in one day, how greedy.”

“We just seemed so comfortable in each other’s company that neither of us wanted it to end.”

“So you slept with him again?”

“Yes, but the night was very different and something new for me.”

“Go on.”

Just then Carol arrived with the cheese platter. “Will there be anything else boys?”

“No that’s all for now, thanks Carol.” As she left the room Thomas said to Andy “Pour me another drink and I’ll tell you about the night’s activities.”

“You’re on.”

 

Thomas went on to describe his bedroom experience of the night before. Then Andy asked “So do you think you are now into this pain thing?”

“I’m not sure. It all seemed OK when Jared did it slowly and I was not expecting it. But I’m not sure I want to be hung from a bar and have him hang weights from my balls or worse.”

“He sounds like a really genuine guy that is prepared to take you there slowly, so why not just enjoy it as long as you are comfortable with it.”

“That’s probably the way I’ll approach it.”

“So, does he do anything else to induce pain? Is he into whips or chains or handcuffs?”

“That’s all so far. But he says he does not like the master and slave thing. He’s not into domination or humiliation he believes the enjoyment of pain is a personal thing that you have to manage in your own body and mind, and not be subject to the wishes of someone else. He only needs a partner for practical reasons.”

“That’s an interesting perspective. I’d never thought of it that way. So what’s the plan for you two, outside the pain thing?”

“Well, of course it’s early days. In fact it’s only been one day. I’ve not had a relationship since I started this job. I didn’t think it was possible with the hours I work and living in-house. But, I really like this guy and I would like to get to know him better and see if we could make it work.”

“How does he feel?”

“I’m not sure but judging by his actions he seems to like me and obviously wanted to spend so much time with me yesterday, it must mean something. Also he called me three times today. I think that means he’s interested.”

“I would say he definitely is.”

“When are you going to see him again?”

“We don’t have any plans yet, but I should call him back later this evening.”

“Do you feel ready for a weekend away?”

“Why, do you have something in mind?”

“Why don’t you take him down to ‘Southpine’?”

“I’ve not been there, what’s it like?”

“It’s OK, very private and a bit isolated, but that’s the idea. You can have sex under the stars, sex under the trees sex by the lake.”

“Really, it’s that isolated?”

“Yeah and I’m sure Mrs P would let you use it. After all she never uses it. In all the time of been with the Prices I’ve never known either of them to go there. It’s only been staff that go there.”

“Sounds like a great Idea, I’ll ask her.”

“Sounds to me like you now, officially have a boyfriend.”

“Gee, I didn’t know it could happen this fast, especially when I wasn’t even looking.”

“By the way what does this guy do for a living?”

“That’s the second time for have called him ‘this guy’.”

“Sorry, what does Jared do?”

“He used to be SAS, but he is on leave now and when he returns he will just be running training courses.”

“Fuck me, SAS; do you know who those guys are? They’re the toughest guys in the armed forces.”

“Apparently so.”

“No wonder he’s so resistant to pain, I think they give them training to resist torture if they’re captured.”

“Really, he didn’t say anything about that.”

“You seem to have yourself quite a man.”

“I hope so; I really want to be with him.”

“I’m still hungry, that cheese barely touched the sides.”

“Do you want to stay for dinner, I can get cook to rustle up some burgers if you want.”

“Sounds good to me.”

Thomas ordered the burgers and the two continued to chat and drink until around midnight, when Thomas suggested “I think you had better stay the night Andy. You’ve had far too much to drink and drive, the cops are always out with their breathalysers around here.”

“I think you’re right.”

“Do you want me to organise a guest room or will you bunk with me?”

“It’s been a long time since we shared a bed; let’s have a boy’s bunk night.”

“Sounds like fun.” replied Thomas.

“But remember you have a boyfriend now.”

“We’re hardly committed; it’s only been one day.”

“All right, you can fuck me if you want.”

“Thanks for the offer, but no thanks”

“Oh, you know how to be cruel; I think you’ll make an excellent dungeon master for your tough guy.”

The two emptied their glasses and staggered off to Thomas’ bedroom. They fell into bed, spooned up together and were both asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillows.

The two had a long history together, and although they occasional had sex together over the years, their relationship now, was more relaxed. There had developed a closeness between them that meant they could cuddle up together for intimacy that did not necessarily lead to sex. Their lifestyles were such that having a regular partner was difficult. Thomas worked strange hours for Virginia Price as well as living in-house, and Andy was more than just a jewellery designer for Prices. He procured for Jonathan Price, as Thomas did for his wife, but there was more. Andy was occasionally Price’s bed partner. While Andy was prepared to do this in the early days, he was not so comfortable with it anymore, so always tried to have a rent boy on call for his employer. But sometimes when Price was drunk he only wanted Andy. It was becoming more of a problem for Andy as he really wanted to be his own man, maybe have his own man and not be on call for Price.

Andy and Thomas rose early the morning so that Andy could go home for a change of clothes before going to work. Thomas grabbed some breakfast from the kitchen and went to his office, from there he called Jared. He felt he had fobbed him off the night before, when Andy arrived, and wanted to be sure he had not disappointed Jared in any way. Jared answered the phone with “Good morning to my masseur.”

“Oh and good morning to you, Muscles.”

“So, how was your night? Or should I say, who was your night?”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“Just wondering who you were with.”

“What makes you think I was with anybody?”

“Well you hung up quickly and I suppose that could have been business, but you did not call back.”

“Well, a friend came over for drinks and then we had something to eat here and talked for hours before going to bed and he’s just left.”

“Just left! You mean you spent the night together?”

“Are you jealous?”

“Frankly yes!”

“Oh good, that means you care about me.”

“Of course I do, were you in doubt?”

“Just wanted it confirmed, I thought I might have been expecting too much after just 2 days.”

“And you; are you going to confirm?”

“Of course I care, I like you very much and I’ve an offer to prove it.”

“Go on.”

“I have access to a property in the Southern Highlands, so I want to invite you there for a dirty weekend. It’s a small house on a hundred acre property with its own pine forest and lake. I haven’t been there before but I’m told it’s very private and quite beautiful.”

“So how come you have access to this paradise?”

“It belongs to the Price family, my employers, and they never use it, so I thought I would ask Mrs P if I can use it, I’m sure she’ll say yes.”

“Sounds delightful, I’m in if she’s cool about it.”

“OK, I’ll have to check with her and get a few days off, but that shouldn’t be a problem. I’ll let you know as soon as I talk to her.”

“OK, my man, I’ll wait for your call.”

“OK, bye Jared.”

“Bye Thomas.”

Shortly afterwards, Mrs Price called Thomas with instructions for the day and to have him check her diary for the rest of the week. After completing business, Thomas asked Mrs Price about use of the holiday house. She was pleased to let him use it, provided he cleared the dates with her so she knew when he was available. They went over a few possibilities and finally agreed on a date after her birthday party. Thomas was so excited he phoned Jared immediately, who answered the phone in one ring. “She said yes but we’ll have to leave it for a couple of weeks, is that OK with you?”

“Sure I don’t go back to work for another month.”

“I’m going to be busy here for the next two weeks, clearing things so I can be free to go away; can I ask you to get the food organised. It’s self-catering. There are shops and restaurants about 40 minutes drive from the property but I’d prefer to stay on site so it’s just the two of us.”

“No problem about the shopping and I like the idea of it just being us.”

“Good, the house has a fully equipped kitchen and BBQ. The only things we need to take apart from food and drinks is linen and towels. I can bring those from here.”

“So we’re set then, whose car will we take?”

“Well as I’m north-west of you, maybe I drive to your place and we go from there.”

“Sounds like we have us a complete plan. Bye, my love.”

Thomas hung up forgetting to say good bye, when he heard the words ‘my love’. He just held the phone to his chest for a few minutes, thinking how fast things had moved in the last two days.

Next chapter - A rich woman gets another diamond, so what’s new? The delivery method.
Copyright © 2020 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Love the banter between Thomas and Andy, especially “All right, you can fuck me if you want.” “Thanks for the offer, but no thanks.” “Oh, you know how to be cruel; I think you’ll make an excellent dungeon master for your tough guy.”

Thomas is proving to be a character with far more depth than I anticipated. Character development; once again this is a demonstration of your impressive writing skills, Wombat Bill.

Mr Price’s “secret life” is finally revealed. I have to say I thought it convenient he had a pad in Potts Point. My gaydar pinged with the possibility of a “secret life”. I wonder though if his other life is a secret. I guess you will reveal all in time.

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..