Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 2,393 Words
  • 1,127 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains some graphic sex scenes.

Catering with Benefits (1) - 25. A CLOSE SHAVE

Justin’s birthday was in late March and this was his first since they had met. Craig decided to treat Justin to dinner at a special restaurant that was normally beyond his budget, but as this was a special occasion Craig decided to splurge just this once. To make it especially romantic, Craig had requested a booth in the back of the restaurant and it was just the two of them.

While they were waiting for dessert to arrive, Craig gave Justin his birthday gift. He slipped across the table a small jewellery box. Justin looked at the box and assumed, given its size it was probably nipple jewellery. He lifted the box but hesitated before opening and Craig said “What are you waiting for?”

“Just savouring the moment.”

When Justin opened the box he was a bit confused about the contents and asked Craig “Is this the key to your heart, my love?”

“You do not need a key for that. You have already found your way into my heart. It’s the key to my flat.”

“Thank you, that’s a great idea. Now I can go to your flat when you are working to prepare dinner and have it ready when Craig got home tired from work.”

As he opened the accompanying card, which said Happy Birthday to my love, a form fell out of the card. It was an Electoral Commission elector’s change of address form. It had already been completed by Craig, and showed Justin’s new address as Craig’s flat.

“If you want to accept the invitation all you have to do is sign the form to make it official.” Justin asked a passing waiter for a pen and also asked her if she was an enrolled voter. She said she was but wanted to know why he was asking.

Justin replied “I need you to witness my signature.”

When Justin told his family, his aunts were thrilled for him and also for themselves because it made things easier at their home as the boys would now be able to have their own rooms. Justin had very few possessions, so they were able to move them in Craig’s car in one trip, except for the weights. They went to collect them on a second trip after they had re-arranged Craig’s garage to accommodate them.

Craig was the serious one of the couple. He was the dedicated nurse and now successful small business operator. He was conscious of always giving good service in either of his careers and conscious of the need to make and account for money. Some might even have described him as a bit uptight.

Justin on the other hand was more relaxed about life, did not really have a career, just went with the flow and enjoyed whatever life offered up. Craig saw him as being a bit naive, but, loved him immensely and believed he got the same love in return.

Flushed with a new burst of confidence from being made an equal business partner, Justin no longer felt he needed Craig’s permission to try new ideas. Instead he presented them to Craig and they would discuss how it could be done, what food was suitable, what props were needed etc. Justin felt their loyal and more liberal thinking clients deserved a new experience each time they booked Catering with Benefits.

Justin, having started in black & whites, then topless, then hotpants, it occurred to Craig that there was a theme developing here. He put it to Justin, who agreed that although it was not intentional, a slow strip did seem to be happening and why not.

Now that was out of the way Justin felt free to move to the next level. To his collection of bow ties, nipple jewellery and hotpants he wanted to add a posing pouch, like a G string. When he told Craig he almost spat out his wine in surprise and expressed his doubt that he could come up with a food serving idea to compliment this lack of clothing.

Justin let Craig muse over the idea for a few days. When they next went shopping for catering supplies, Justin also went shopping for a new outfit. At his favourite men’s clothing store that specialised in exotic men’s wear he found exactly what he wanted. When they returned home they unloaded the car, and while Craig stacked his supplies in the store room Justin tried on his new purchase. It was a gold posing pouch with a thin leather strap around the waist. He was parading around the living room when Craig entered and saw his lover there looking as sexy as is humanly possible. “Wow!” exclaimed Craig.

“So you like it?”

“Of course, but I wish it was just for my eyes. I’m a bit jealous that others will get to see you wearing it.”

“I know my love, but I think it will be a good earner for us.”

“You’re right of course, while I can be professional about this, there is still a bit of me that doesn’t want to share you with anybody.”

“That’s so sweet of you.”

“Now be professional and give me a few twirls and struts.” Justin did so, returned to Craig, gave him a kiss and pushed him down to his knees. “Now have a closer look and tell me what’s wrong.”

“There is absolutely nothing wrong with you Justin. You are just perfect.”

“Look at the sides of the pouch, what do you see?”

“Oh, I see what you mean...the pubes.”

“Yeah, exactly, Might be sexy doing a strip but not when serving food.”

“So what do we do?” asked Craig.

For this occasion Justin had already decided he would need to be shaved to provide a suitable environment for his serving method. He could do it himself but decided it might be more fun if Craig did it for him. When he explained the serving method, Craig agreed it would be better and was looking forward to doing a bit of man-scaping. It was decided that the day before the event would be best for the shave. Then Justin said “Why don’t we have a practice run now and then a close shave on the day before the event.”

“That sounds like fun.” Craig undid the knots of the leather strap and let the pouch fall to the ground. “Now wait there while I get the shaving gear.”

Craig returned, put a towel on the coffee table and told Justin to sit on the towel and pushed him back so he was lying back on the table with his legs over the end. Craig started with scissors to shorten the hair. Justin winched a little when the scissors got close to his penis, but he trusted Craig without question. After the snipping and combing Craig lathered Justin slowly, letting the shaving brush glide around his nether region and he could see Justin beginning to harden. “Thanks,” said Craig “That will keep it away from the razor, instead of just laying limp in the lather”.

“You’re welcome Sir.” Then Craig started with long slow strokes to remove Justin’s pubic hair. When he was finished he wiped away the remaining lather and re-lathered for a second closer shave. Justin moaned a little “That really feels good when you do that.”

“You’re welcome also”. When Craig was finished he wiped Justin clean and said “Would sir like after shave, it may sting a little.”

“I expect nothing less than full service.”

“Oh no, just the after shave for now, the rest comes later.”

Craig gently spread the after shave on Justin, who asked “Does it look good?”

“Craig held up a small mirror and said “Sir can see for himself.”

“It looks great, but I will need a bit of a tan there”. Justin rose from the table and started to remove Craig’s clothing. When he had finished he told Craig to sit on the towel.” Craig said “I thought I only had to shave you for the function.”

Justin replied “That was business, this is pleasure. Sit down, lie back and spread ‘em.”

Later they again discussed the G string and decided to call it the pouch pocket. Justin said he would leave the food up to Craig but said whatever it was he would load up his pouch walk around the room and allow clients to dip into his pouch to see what they could find. It was decided that this idea better suited after dinner servings as the wine usually had guests wanting something more daring and dessert items better suited serving from Justin’s pouch. So Cherries, Strawberries and After Dinner mints would be offered from the pouch and bunches of grapes from Justin’s nipple hooks.

For the first occasion this was to be offered, Craig thought it would only be acceptable at a gay party. While Justin agreed it certainly would suit an exclusively gay gathering, he reminded Craig of the clients that had accidently set them on this path. The doctors’ wives had always been first to try new ideas and had always found them exciting. So the idea was set aside for the next doctors’ wives cocktail party.

New party tricks were always test run with the doctors’ wives who were not told of them in advance. Each time it had always been a surprise. But, Craig felt this time they should run it past the host first. So, when the booking came in for the next doctors’ wives party Craig told Cynthia they had a new trick for them and wanted to explain it to her for prior approval. She said no, she did not want to know in advance as they had always trusted the boys and she and her group just love surprises. Craig was a bit nervous about this but complied with his client’s wishes.

Cynthia was the main organiser for the group but this time the cocktail party was to be held at the home of a new member of the group and this made Craig even more nervous. The house had a pool so the cocktail party would be around the pool. The evening was going well. Justin had started serving drinks shirtless in black pants and gold bow tie. He had planned to give them a slow strip so that by the time he got to the finale they would be begging for it. He served the first course in tight fitting stretch jeans that hugged the shape of his body and left only a little to the imagination as he wore no underwear. Next course was the chicken kebabs served from his hotpants, followed by the cheese platter and grapes from his nipple hooks.

Cynthia was advised that the dessert was next and would be served in the new manner. She insisted that the host and new member of the group should be the first to be served. She could scarcely believe her eyes when Justin stepped out on to the poolside wearing only his gold pouch. The girls had presumed from previous occasions that Justin was well endowed but the bulge in his pouch was far more than they had expected. The group shrieked with excitement as he strode towards them, put his thumbs in his pouch and pulled it forward to reveal the contents. Cynthia indicated who the new girl was, and Justin moved closer to her. The girls dared the host to dip in to the pouch. After her initial shock subsided, she calmed down to just nervousness and asked Cynthia what sort of group she had joined. Cynthia told her it was a group of fun-loving girls and that she should trust Justin, go for it and enjoy. She did and did and did. As the other girls reached into the lucky dip, Justin looked across at Cynthia and she gave him a thumbs-up sign of approval and a big wink.

After this there seemed to be no stopping Justin and he was continually presenting new ideas to Craig. Some got no further than the suggestion stage. Others were discussed further and found to be impractical or just plain tasteless. Some even went into trial stage, but only in their home. It became clear to Craig that Justin was so far down this track that complete nudity was only one step away. This was confirmed when Justin asked Craig to accompany him to the piercing studio to get a Prince Albert. While Craig was generally supportive of Justin’s ideas, he firmly put his foot down on this one.

“Why do you want this PA?” asked Craig.

“So it gives me somewhere else to hang things.”

“You want to hang things from your dick.”

“Why not?”

“How many reasons do you want?”

“One will do if it’s a good one.”

“Firstly I can’t see how you could present it in good taste.”

“That’s one, but not all that good.”

“OK, second, have you any idea how painful it will be to have it done.”

“Yeah, but I can take it, anything else?”

“Thirdly, it’s quite a serious piercing, not like ears or nipples and requires more follow up treatment to prevent infection.”

“Ok now I’m listening.”

“I’ve seen these go very wrong without the proper care. When I was on rotation in A & E, I had to deal with a few of them.”

“I get that, but since I have my own home nurse that should not be a problem.”

“Yes, but do you know it takes about six weeks to heal?”

“Really.”

“And during that period it needs special washing care at least twice a day, not just soap in the shower. The piercing is a serious intrusion and the wound requires a healing process that not only needs cleaning and hygienic practices but also rest, healthy diet, and avoidance of alcohol as all these things aid healing.”

“This is sounding serious.”

“It is and you can’t have sex in that period, not even wanking.”

“Why?”

“Because, sexual activity can jostle your jewellery and cause minor tears or worse. Tears in the skin are a breeding ground for bacteria. Even oral sex is a bad idea, since saliva contains foreign bacteria that could trigger an infection to develop”.

“OK, you’ve got me. I will leave it for now.”

“Good decision.” Craig concluded.

Next chapter - Oh, you’re such a poser!
Copyright © 2020 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 6
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm glad Craig talked Justin out of the PA.  I've seen some that were not so great-looking.  They might not have been done well at the start.

Good chapter, Wombat Bill.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

I'm glad Justin is not getting a PA, after Craig told him the disadvantages. I'm loving the other ideas.

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

I am glad he talked Justin out of the PA. I have seen one and the guy said it took awhile to get over having it done but now he has no problems. I hate that you can not have sex after it is done but it does look hot!

Edited by Story Reader
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..