Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 1,953 Words
  • 2,032 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains some graphic sex scenes.

Catering with Benefits (1) - 9. You Might be a Slut After All

Upon arrival they were introduced to Justin and gave him a man hug, to show how pleased they were to meet him. Justin took their wines and put them in the kitchen while Craig whispered to his friends that he felt his new man was something special. Last to arrive were Romel and Edward, who were introduced to Justin. Edward took in the full view of Justin, who was wearing a very tight T shirt that showed the shape of his upper body very clearly. Edward was impressed and gave Craig a look that was supposed to indicate his approval but came across to Craig as perving.

They all gathered around the lounge area, each with a glass of their preferred drink. Some sat in the lounge, some on the floor and presented as a very informal group. As Justin was the star attraction of the evening Craig thought it necessary to give his friends a bit of background on him. He was introduced as a waiter and then Craig realised he did not have anything else to say about Justin. Tristan came to the rescue by asking the question Craig was hoping would not come up tonight but was bound to. That was, where did they meet.

Justin jumped in and said, “Well he actually met me before I met him.”

“How’s that?” asked Tristan

“Well I was unconscious, when Craig first took hold of my cock.”

“You cheeky bugger Craig.” said Edward

Justin went on to explain “Oh, I was unconscious because I had been knocked over by a car and taken to St. Vincent’s Hospital where Craig attended to me.”

“OK so far but why did you grab the cock of an unconscious man and a patient as well. Isn’t that overstepping the mark just a little, even by my low standards. I can see he’s quite a dish, but shouldn’t you at least have shown some manners and wait till the man was conscious before attempting to give him a hand job? ” demanded Edward.

Craig stepped in “Do you want to hear why, or do you just want to sit there and make assumptions?”

“Me, make assumptions sweetie? But I suppose I should give you a chance to explain this one. It had better be good.”

“The patient came in.....”

Craig was interrupted again by Edward “The patient!” he questioned “The man has a name.”

“OK, just for you Edward, Justin came into the hospital unconscious due to having hit his head when he fell. After a medical assessment it was determined to monitor him and he required catheterisation due to his unconsciousness. I was requested to do the procedure.”

“Well why didn’t you say so earlier, instead of just let silly old me rave on imagining you had dropped all your professional ethics?”

“Could I have stopped you?”

“Probably not, and it was fun just to imagine for a while that you might be a slut after all.”

“Well, now that’s settled, who needs a top up?” asked Justin.

Romel’s vetting of Justin plan, quickly came off the rails when Craig remembered that Romel had that week taken delivery of his first car and asked him how he liked it. It was Romel’s first car so it was natural to ask if he was happy with it. The use of the codeword ‘car’ perplexed the four who were party to the vetting plan. While Romel was trying to answer the other three looked at each other with question marks on their foreheads. Then the four burst out laughing, which left Craig and Justin looking perplexed. Had they missed a joke? When he could control his laughter, Romel sought to save the situation by owning up to their plan so that Justin would not feel he had done something wrong. Then they all rolled around laughing. Justin relaxed and felt that the group had accepted him. There was no more talk about cars.

When the subject of sport and other interests came up, Justin went back to his Gymnastic days. He told of his love for the sport and that his coach had put him forward for State competitions while in his last year at school, but that he did not make the finals. He left the story at that.

The truth was his mum had been able to keep up the payments for the classes while he was in school and indeed his group coach did put him into State competitions and he did well at that level. But to progress further he would need one on one coaching at a level the group coach could not provide. This would mean paying for private coaching, travel and accommodation expenses for competitions plus uniforms and related expenses. His father would not help and his mother was unable to pay for more than the group coaching. When he finished high school she stopped all support for extra activities and instead gave the aunts some living expenses so he could stay with them. She expected him to get work and be self-supporting. After that he did not pursue gymnastics as a sport anymore, but kept up gym work which he could just afford from his casual jobs. He also had some weights in the garage at home. He got these very cheaply when the gym replaced their free weights with machines.

Tristan commented that would explain why he was bursting out of his T shirt. Justin was suitably flattered, Craig was embarrassed, thinking he might have been outed as a muscle queen, and the rest were simply jealous they could not fill their T shirts so well. But it was friendly jealousy as they could see how much work he must put into keeping in shape.

Justin said “I suppose you have all known each other for a while. As I’m new to the group, and to get up to speed, can I ask how you all met?”

Edward answered first “Oh that’s easy sweetie, as the den mother of this group of cubs let me tell you the whole fairy story. While pointing to Craig and Romel “Well these two play nurses together, god knows what they get up to on night shift when all the patients are comatose”.

“Well you don’t complain when we play doctors and nurses and I examine your prostate, do you?” snapped Romel.

Then after pointing to Raj and Romel “...and these two met at slut city, at least one of them must have been lying in the steam room arse up, probably this one,” pointing to Romel, “In those days she was always wiggling her arse at someone. Craig and Tristan met at Sydney Dance Company at a meet the dancers function for subscribers. At least that’s their story anyway. I can just image what goes on backstage. When the curtain comes down the tights come down they say. So that just leaves bitchy old me. How did I get involved with this merry pack of queens? Well I found mine in outpatients, giving me a hard time about taking care of my stitches, and now you sweetie have joined and have the best meeting story of all. Can’t wait to tell the girls in the call centre, I call them the call girls, it will spread through the building faster than the clap through a private school dormitory”.

The rest of the group remained silent during Edwards monologue. They knew that to interrupt would mean being sprayed by just a little of his venom. “Geez,” uttered Justin, foolishly risking a retort from Edward’s barbed tongue, “You sure do paint a graphic picture of the history of your friends”. Edward must have taken pity on the newcomer and just replied “Anything you want to know about them sweetie, just ask mother here.” With that he raised an empty glass and demanded “Will someone fill this glass with something alcoholic or do I have to piss in it myself.”

When dinner was ready, Raj stood back until Tristan took a seat and then rushed to sit beside him. This went completely unnoticed as the group had no regular seating habits. During the meal each of them shared a little of their backgrounds with Justin, so that he would not feel, just he was being interrogated. This made Justin feel very comfortable with the group, even Edward, after Justin came to the conclusion that the sometimes bitchy comments, were just meant in jest.

Raj took the bottle of wine that he knew Tristan was drinking and poured just a little into his own glass and refilled Tristan’s. “Thanks Raj” said Tristan, “you are a good waiter tonight.” then jokingly added, “You should get a job in a restaurant.”

Raj thought he should take advantage of the attention and replied “Well it is all my pleasure Tristan.” as he patted his hand. Again, the closeness of this group meant that also went unnoticed, even by Tristan.

Justin was keen to get to know Craig’s friends and they in turn were keen to welcome Justin to the group. Over dinner the group freely shared their stories with Justin. During the entree Justin asked “Raj you don’t seem to have an accent, how long have you been in Australia?”

“Well actually, I was born here, but I was conceived in India. Mum was pregnant with me when she and Dad arrived here. So Australia got one more Indian than they were expecting. It’s a bit funny in our family. Mum and Dad still have their Indian accents but my sister and I talk like Aussies. Although when we visit family in Mumbai, I notice Mum & Dad’s accent are not as strong as their brothers and sisters so I guess they have absorbed a bit of the Aussie accent.”

“How about you Romel, you have an accent when did you come to Australia?”

“I was 10 when I came here. So I already had an accent and the family still speak Tagalog at home, so that keeps the accent intact. But doing my high school here gave me an accent somewhere in between I think.”

“Romel, what’s Taga...?”

“Tagalog, it’s the Filipino language.”

“So it’s not called Filipino?”

“That’s right, we already had our language, named after the Tagalog people, before we were colonised by the Spanish and they named our country The Philippines after King Philip. The history is a bit more complicated, but that’s the short version.”

“That’s interesting Romel, I never knew that before, thanks”.

The night was a success and as the guests departed, they all issued loose invitations about reciprocating.

Edward wanted to drive Romel’s new car home but Romel refused on the basis that Edward had drunk far too much to drive safely. Edward reluctantly agreed and promptly fell asleep before they reached the end of the street.

As they walked down the driveway Raj jangled his keys in front of Tristan as a tease to follow him to the car, but Tristan was already on his phone booking a taxi.

“Why did you do that Tristan, I’m happy to drive you home.”

“There’s no need really and besides it’s out of your way.”

“I really don’t mind Tristan. I enjoy your company so it would give us a chance to spend more time together.”

“I enjoy being with you too Raj, but it’s late and I want to get to bed.”

“Me too, so....” Raj rethought what he was planning to say “...why not share a ride and we could....” But Raj waited in vain for Tristan to finish the sentence for him.”

“It’s ok Raj... look there, I think it’s my cab already, but thanks anyway.”

Copyright © 2020 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awesome chapter. Justin fit right in with Craig's friends. We learnt how the group of friends met and there interesting backgrounds. Poor Raj he doesn't seem to be getting any where with Tristan. Does this mean Tristan already has a boyfriend, that he doesn't want the group of friends to know about.

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 2
  • Wow 2
Link to comment

Interesting question Chris.  :funny:   

OMG I just looked forward and the question won't be answered until chapter 33. Stay calm and keep guessing.    :D

  • Like 2
  • Wow 2
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, Wombat Bill said:

Interesting question Chris.  :funny:   

OMG I just looked forward and the question won't be answered until chapter 33. Stay calm and keep guessing.    :D

OMG  I've got to wait 24 chapter's to find out why Tristan is so secretive!!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Since I'm not the type to peek ahead, I guess I'll have to wait. I definitely think Raj needs to move on.  I wonder if he needs a new used car?

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..