Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 2,786 Words
  • 11,336 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains some graphic sex scenes.

Catering with Benefits (1) - 31. The Big Red Sofa

Later that afternoon, Thomas showered and went looking for Jared. He found him working out in his home gym. Thomas waited a little distance away and stood there admiring the sweaty body pumping iron. As Jared finished his set, he noticed Thomas waiting in the doorway. “Don’t just stand there, come out and pull up a bench.”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to ogle you.... Well actually, I have to admit I did.”

“That’s fine; if you like what you see, feel free to ogle. I could only take it as a compliment.”

“I do like what I see and I’ve seen plenty of your body today. Thanks for sharing it with me.”

“My pleasure to share with you Thomas; It’s been a very surprising day and not over yet.”

“Why do you say surprising?”

“Well at the start of the day I was expecting to meet a fellow pain lover and instead I met you.”

“Sorry to disappoint you.”

“Let me finish, I didn’t mean that how it sounded. I mean that if I had met a fellow pain lover, we might have had a short session and then parted company until maybe the next time. Instead I made a new friend, shared a meal, had good conversation and shared our bodies, all before dinner. Now that to me is a surprising day and one I’ve enjoyed immensely.”

“Jared, I don’t often hear that from another man. Despite your macho looks and love of pain, you are such a sensitive, caring man. If I were not careful I could read more into this than perhaps I should.”

“What would you like to read into it Thomas?”

“I don’t think I should tell you now.”

“That’s disappointing, but in your own time. Now what do you fancy for dinner?”

“Oh, I’m easy.”

“I noticed that, but what I want to know is where would you like to eat?”

“You must know the local area.”

“Hum, let me think. We’re in Leichhardt so there is Italian or maybe Italian and then again there is also Italian. You choose.”

“OK, let’s go....” big pause... “Oh, maybe Italian. No, definitely Italian.”

“Good choice. I’ll shower and then we can go out.”

“I’ll just lounge back in your sofa. I’m beginning to feel quite at home in your big red sofa.”

Thomas phoned the Prices’ home to check if he was needed that night. Mrs Price was not in and the housekeeper said she thought it unlikely. Thomas told her he would likely not be home tonight.

The boys walked down to Norton Street with such a spring in their steps, the casual passer-by might have thought they were a committed couple. They started off the meal with a bottle of Chianti while they waited for their seafood linguini entree. Thomas said “I’ve told you about my job, but I don’t know anything about yours Jared.”

“Well I’m on leave at present and when I return to the army I will take up a new position.”

“The army!” said Thomas with too much surprise in his voice.

“Why do you say it that way?”

“I don’t know really. It’s just that you’re full of surprises. Tell me more.”

“I’ve recently finished my duties in the SAS, mostly in the Middle East.”

“The SAS, isn’t that the top macho guys’ unit that goes in where no one else would dare.”

“Well, it’s sort of like that.”

“Tell me more.”

“Actually, I can’t. Our missions are all top secret and I’m forbidden by the Secrets Act from talking about them.”

“Oh, that’s a bummer.”

“Yeah, we did have some exciting and dangerous adventures, but that’s all I can tell you.”

“So, after your leave what will you be doing, going gung-ho adventuring again?”

“No, my tour of duty is over and from now on I will be working in training administration.”

“Does that mean you will be training new recruits for the SAS?”

“Yes, but not on the ground training, that would require me to work strange hours, live in barracks and away from Sydney. I’ve opted to design training courses and occasionally conduct indoor training sessions. As exciting as it was, I’ve had enough of being on duty 24/7 in far flung places of the earth. Basically I now just want a nine-to-five job, in one location, with just the occasional field trip. That’s why I just bought my first house, so I can settle down and maybe even have a relationship.”

“Would that be with a man or a woman?”

“Good question. I guess it depends on the person I meet.”

“So, will you be dating men or women?”

“It’s something I have to think very seriously about. I enjoy sex with both, not that I’ve had much with either in the past 7 years.”

“Seven years!” again with too much surprise.

“Have you ever noticed how your voice goes up when you reply to something that surprises you?”

“Not really, does it?”

“Yes, but back to your question, there’s not much opportunity for free time when on duty with the force. Sometimes there was R & R in foreign cities, but casual sex in the Middle East is fraught with dangers that even an SAS operative would shy away from. Then when we are home for short breaks it’s just pick-ups in bars, one-night stands and such. I really want something more lasting.”

“So, how will you decide between the sexes?”

“I suppose if I really think about the choices the decision will probably be made for me.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“It’s like this, although I do enjoy sex with, men and women, a relationship is more than that.”

“Of course.”

“The way I see it, I have to choose a partner that would share my lifestyle and dreams for the future. Most women would want to have children and I don’t, so that can be a deal breaker for most women.”

“And given how you punish your balls, how long do you think you could produce the necessary swimmers for procreation?”

“Well, that’s true, but I don’t really want to produce.”

“I see what you mean, I can’t image why anyone would want to take on that responsibility for so long.”

“Yes,” agreed Jared “Having another human being totally dependent on you for eighteen years or so would just scare me more than meeting IS fighters in a dark alley at night.”

“So does that mean you would opt for a man on man relationship?”

“Probably so.”

“That’s good!” enthused Thomas.

“There’s your voice going up an octave again.”

“Oh, I must work on that” then Thomas was saved from further explanation by the arrival of the waiter. “Signori, seafood linguini for two.”

Both men ate heartily, drank just a modest amount of wine and left Moretti’s in high spirits. They walked slowly back to Jared’s home and as they stepped into the living room, Thomas could wait no longer. He leaned towards Jared and kissed him. Jared did not resist, then after a few seconds dropped the passive manner, allowed himself to accept the kiss and reciprocated. As their lips parted, Thomas, who was a little worried that he may have over shared, stepped back a little. Jared noticed the worried look on Thomas’s face; gave him a big smile and said “Hmm that was good, can you do it again?” The two sat on the red sofa and explored each other’s mouths deeply with their tongues. Then after a few minutes Jared said “Time for bed, I think.” and went to the bathroom. Thomas waited on the sofa until he heard Jared say he was finished in the bathroom. Thomas then went to the bathroom and by the time he entered the bedroom, Jared was laying naked, on his back, his body looking every bit as delicious as Thomas remembered from earlier in the day. Thomas striped off and asked Jared “Do you have any massage oil?”

“Yes, in the bedside cabinet.” Thomas opened the door of the cabinet and noticed it was very well stocked. There was water-based lube, massage oil, condoms, a vibrator, two different sized dildos, towels, tissues and a packet of tampons. He chose the massage oil and closed the door while wondering about the tampons. Then he climbed on top of Jared; knees either side and sat on his thighs. “What are you planning?” asked Jared. “Well it occurred to me that such beautiful muscles deserve some attention.”

“You mean you are into muscle worship?”

“Oh in a big way, my man.”

“Well then, do your best.” Thomas spread oil on his hands and placed one hand on each of Jared’s pecs. Firstly he pinched Jared’s erect nipples and then spread the oil gently over his chest. He pressed deep into the muscles with his fingers and felt Jared relax completely while he massaged for about five minutes. Then Jared flexed his pecs until they were rock hard. When he did this he heard Thomas say “Ah man I love that, do it again.” Jared obliged, held the flex and said to Thomas, “Try punching them.”

Thomas gave the pecs a wimpy punch and added “Wow they are hard.”

“Now try again and do better than that girly effort.”

“But I don’t want to hurt you.”

“I doubt you have enough power behind those fists to hurt me, but give it a try.” Thomas punched as hard as he could and still Jared’s muscles resisted.

After that he re-oiled his hands and moved down to Jared’s abdomen, where he felt the contours of Jared’s well developed six-pack. Moving just a little lower he could feel two more muscles developing; that would give Jared an eight pack. “This feels so good, I just love your muscles.” said Thomas. “It feels pretty good from this side as well; you are pretty good at this. Have you had much practice?”

“Not really, I did do a short massage course a few years ago but this is the first time I’ve done it for pleasure. I just drool over men’s muscles and I wish I had some too.”

“Everyone has muscles Thomas, but you have to work them to make them develop.”

“Oh I know that and I’ve tried a few times, but it seems some men have a natural ability to develop their muscles and some don’t. I’ve seen men that just walk into the gym and their muscles grow, whereas I can work my butt off and have very little to show. It’s just not fair.”

“Hey, don’t get down about it. I’m sure we can find a way to help you. How about we set up a plan and you can come over and use my gym equipment or go to a gym of your choice.”

“Would you do that for me?”

“Of course, obviously I like muscles too, that’s why I workout and I would like to see you develop your body as well. So let’s talk about a plan soon. In the meantime why don’t you use those muscles you have in your arms and give my abs a workout? See if you can make me say STOP when you punch them, deal?”

“Deal, now flex up big boy.”

“Oh, you are becoming the master.”

When Thomas had finished worshipping Jared’s muscles, Jared said “Change places and, give me the oil.”

“But, I don’t have muscles for you to massage.”

“Yes, but you have other assets I’m interested in.”

“Huh!” said Thomas as he lay down on the bed.

Jared oiled his hands and rubbed the oil on Thomas’s scrotum and cock.

“Oh that’s what you fancy.”

“Yes, that’s my fancy. Now lie back and enjoy” Jared started to work on Thomas’s balls gently and heard a little moan from him. Then he formed the centre fingers on his right hand into a scissor shape and took Thomas balls into his left hand. He placed the scissor fingers across the top of the scrotal sack and clamped them. Then with Thomas’s sack trapped he slowly slid his fingers down, applying gentle pressure to his balls. “Ouch!” from Thomas.

“Just relax there.” replied Jared as he applied more pressure to the balls with his fingers.

“Oh, I see what you’re doing.”

“Yes, I’m just giving you a gentle introduction into scrotal punishment. Do you want me to continue?”

“Yes, carry on, I can feel the pain but it is still bearable.”

“Good, just let me know when you’ve had enough. In the meantime just leave the pain in your balls, don’t take it into your head. Your brain must overrule the physical pain. That way you can take more.”

“OK, give me more.”

“Well you’re a fast learner. Now as I apply more pressure the pain will increase, but you can withstand it if you take short sharp breaths.” Then Jared increased the controlled pressure a little more. Thomas breathed as advised but also let out a loud moan.

“You OK?”

“I think so; in fact I think I’m beginning to like it. Does that sound weird?”

“Not at all, that’s what it’s supposed to feel like. In the beginning you think you can’t stand any more, but then you get to a point where the pain becomes pleasure and you want more.”

“I think that’s where I am, give me a bit more.” Jared did not apply any more pressure, but let Thomas believe he had. That way his confidence in his ability to withstand pain would develop and he could approach his next session with the belief that he could take more pain and for longer.

“Hold in there, I’m going to apply one more increment of pressure and then hold it for as long as you can.” Jared was surprised by the amount of pain Thomas was enduring without asking him to stop, so he just sustained the pressure, waiting for Thomas to give in. After five minutes of holding the pain level Jared said “Had enough yet?”

“No, I want more” So, despite his intention not to increase the pain level he relented and gave Thomas’s balls one more, large tug. “Oh, oh, oh, that really hurts, but don’t stop.” pleaded Thomas as he arched his back and rose from the bed.

“OK, I’ll hold for five more minutes at that level and then that’s all for tonight.”

“Whatever you say, you’re the expert.” he said breathlessly.

At the end of the allotted time Jared said “I’m going to release the pressure now, but not all at once, just gradually so you slowly return to normal. That way you will be left with a greater feeling of satisfaction from enduring the pain. If I let you free in one go you could experience pain deprivation and a feeling of let down. It’s a bit like withdrawal symptoms.”

As Jared slowly released Thomas from his pain he lay there sweating but motionless and silent. Jared could sense that Thomas was experiencing the full euphoric effect of the slow release. He knew he was a good candidate for pain endurance despite his original hesitancy.

Without another word being said, the two cuddled up, drifted off to sleep and slept soundly until Thomas’s phone alarm went off at 7.00 am.

“I’ll have to leave immediately so I can be in my office by 9.00am.”

“Don’t you want to shower first, or have some breakfast?”

“It’s OK; I need clean clothes for the day so I will shower at the house and they provide breakfast for the staff.”

“Thanks for staying overnight, I really enjoyed the whole day.”

“Me too, can I call you later?”

“I look forward to it.” said Jared and planted a big kiss on Thomas.

Thomas was so high as he drove to the mansion, he hoped that he did not get stopped by the police as they would not believe he was not on drugs. He thought the feelings he was experiencing were love but did not want to admit it to himself. It was early days and he did not want to set himself up for disappointment.

He managed the drive home, showered and dressed, all by 9.00am. Then he grabbed some breakfast from the kitchen on the way to his office. All seemed quite, there were no instructions for the day, so he sat back and leisurely enjoyed his croissants and coffee. While doing so he wondered what Jared was doing. ‘Pumping up those muscles’ he thought hopefully. He was just bursting to tell someone about his day and the possibility that he may have found a boyfriend. But he decided against telling any of his colleagues in the house.

Next chapter - Meet Andy again.
Copyright © 2020 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wombat Bill you have spoilt your readers with this chapter on Christmas day. A most enjoyable chapter with Thomas and Jared apparently each piquing an interest in the other which may transcend far beyond a mutual desire for pain. 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..