Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 1,038 Words
  • 1,660 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains some graphic sex scenes.

Catering with Benefits (1) - 33. Happy Fiftieth

The Price birthday party was held on a Saturday. Craig had all his staff busy in the kitchen and Thomas had the drink waiters busy serving guests as they arrived. The reception room where the three had held their planning meeting was used as a dressing room for Justin. Thomas was in and out of the room alternately checking on Justin’s preparations and supervising the waiting staff.

As the guests were being ushered to the banquet room Thomas came in to tell Justin is was just ten minutes before his performance time. Justin asked, “Can you give me a hand please Thomas, I need you to spread this oil over my body. It will accentuate my musculature under the room lighting.” Thomas took the bottle from Justin, poured a little oil on his hands and started to spread it over Justin’s body. He started at his pecs, then went to his shoulders, slowly down over his biceps and down his arms. Then he went back to his chest and slowly spread the oil over his abs, finishing at the white cheese cloth draped around his hips. When Justin realised how long Thomas was taking he said “Hurry up man, the guests are waiting.” As Thomas snapped back to reality he replied “I just want to be thorough, don’t want to miss any bits.”

“Now do my back and be quick about it.” Thomas finished his task, wiped his hands and collected his props as Justin hung a red cape around his shoulders. Justin strode from the dressing room to the banquet room followed by Thomas carrying a large basket full of flower posies.

When all were seated Justin entered the room and paraded around the table a few times as the waiters poured the wine. When all the guests had their glasses filled, he jumped up on the table, removed the cloak with a flourish and flung it to Thomas. He stood there like a Greek god, wearing a short white loose fitting cloth that hung from his hips. As the diners gazed at this Adonis, the women were all breathing heavily and the men looked on enviously. He then lay flat on his back in the centre of the table. Thomas gave him a gold mask to wear and then put small posies of flowers on Justin’s near naked body. He lay there as a motionless centrepiece during the first course.

As the plates were being cleared Thomas handed Justin a small basket. He sat up removed the flowers from his body, put them in the basket and walked along the table handing a posy to each woman, then left the room. Justin and Thomas returned to the dressing room to prepare for the next performance. Justin removed the white cloth he was wearing to reveal a gold posing pouch that only provided a minimum of modesty. He put on a matching gold bow tie and said to Thomas “I’m ready.”

“I’ve one more thing I want you to do Justin.”

“What’s that?”

Thomas handed him a small Price Jewellery box and said “This is Mr. Price’s gift for his wife. He wants you to give it to her at the end of the next course.”

“Can I have a look?”

”Sure, you should know how precious the cargo is that you are handling.” Justin opened the box to reveal a ring with the biggest diamond he had ever seen.

“Wow! what a beauty, she should be impressed with that.”

“Oh, I don’t know, she already has so many.”

“So, where do I put it until it is time to give it to her?”

“You can carry it here, with your own crown jewels.” Thomas said as he pulled open Justin’s G string, put the gift inside and let the elastic snap back against his tanned skin. Then Thomas suggested, “I had better rub oil on the bits that were covered by the cheesecloth previously.”

“OK” replied Justin. As Thomas was slowly spreading the oil over Justin’s butt, upper legs and getting close to the G string pouch, Justin added, “I think you are enjoying your job just a little too much Thomas.”

The two then proceeded to the banquet room, Justin all in gold and Thomas following with a tray of fifty lit tea candles.

Justin jumped onto the table and went to the centre of the table this time laying flat on his stomach, showing off his firm bare butt and well muscled back by flexing a few times. Then Thomas walked in with a tray of lit candles and placed the fifty tea candles on Justin’s back and he lay there throughout the main course.

As the dessert was being served, the host stood up and announced the reason for the dinner party. It was his wife’s birthday. He said “As a gentleman, I don’t reveal a ladies age, but if you can count quickly you might get some idea.” He then proposed a toast to his wife and invited her to blow out the candles on her human birthday cake. She seemed delighted with the idea, stood up and proceeded to blow out the candles on Justin’s back. To reach the last few candles she leaned forward and placed one hand on Justin’s bare butt to steady herself and blew. As the guests applauded her, Thomas removed the candles. Justin rose to his hands and knees, crawled towards the birthday girl and knelt in front of her. He removed a small jewellery box from the front of his G string held it in front of her and as he opened it he whispered in her ear “Your husband says Happy Birthday.” He gave her a little peck on the cheek and added “Happy Birthday to a beautiful lady.” then left the room to a round of applause.

As he left the room he noticed Craig waiting by the door. Craig had seen most of the performance and was so impressed with his partner he gave him a big smile and added “You are a master at this. You certainly have found your talent, now the sky is the limit.”

Justin replied coyly “Thank you, but I do it all for you.”

Next chapter - The new lovers head south.
Copyright © 2020 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..