Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 1,888 Words
  • 1,520 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains graphic sexual scenes.

Catering with Benefits (2) - Second Course - 10. JARED ON AIR

p style="text-align:center;"> 530e7176d4b44c44bbab1295b4dca081.jpg

Welcome listeners to another revealing interview on Edward Listens. In this program we will hear Jared tell his story. Jared is a self-confessed pain lover and has a fascinating story to tell. Jared has also declared that he is bi-sexual. Welcome Jared to 2GAYfm.”

“Thank you Edward, this is my first time on radio and I’m a little nervous about all this.”

“No need to be, we are all friends here, but I do acknowledge that you are very brave to come on radio to tell such an intimate story. We do appreciate that. Now please tell us what you mean by a Pain Lover.”

“Well, basically it means that I feel a sense of pleasure in enduring pain. It is a very personal thing, I don’t compete with anybody else I only compete with myself to push my own boundaries to endure more pain and for longer periods. The pain activity I practice should not be confused with BDSM or master and slave. I am not a submissive, I only submit to the pain upon my own request. I do challenge myself to endure the pain and to increase the level of that pain. In some ways it is a competition within me. It is a competition between my body and my brain. My body feels the pain and my brain says I can’t feel the pain, try harder. When the pain begins the body accepts it up to a certain level, the challenge is to gradually raise that level over weeks and months. When the body can stand it no longer on a particular day, then the brain must take over. My will must overcome what the body wants to do. The body wants to quit and relieve the pain but my will says to my body, you can’t quit now endure just a bit more. That’s how I get through each stage of the pain”.

“Tell us, how did you get started?”

“It started a bit by accident. I had fantasised about it for some years, but it was never more than a fantasy. In my previous job I was in the Middle East in the armed forces. One day we heard of the suspected torturing of enemy combatants by US agents. They were transferring them to Egypt and had foreign agents act on their behalf. During a discussion in our down time, the subject got around to what type of torture they could be using. Various methods were suggested and we also discussed what type of torture we thought we could endure and how long. Someone suggested that we could try some of them and see what we could endure. Only four of the guys were willing to give it a try, so we arranged to meet secretly late one night and each was to bring the appropriate items for the type of torture they wanted to try. One brought some alligator clips, electrical wire and a car battery. One brought sterile needles from the medical tent. One brought just a cloth and a few bottles of water. I took some rocks in a bag, and some rope.

It was agreed that we would each try the one we had suggested first and then try the others. The guy who brought the alligator clips connected each one to a length of wire and one wire connected to the car battery. He dropped his pants and connected one alligator clip to each side of his scrotum. Before starting he stuffed a piece of rag into his mouth to act as a gag, in the event that he screamed. We did not want anyone else to hear us. The CO would probably not have approved of our late night activities. Then he asked one of the guys to briefly touch the unconnected wire to the battery terminal. This completed the circuit and gave him a small electric shock. We could see by the look on his face and his bulging eyes that it was painful. I removed the gag from his mouth and asked how he it felt. He said it was painful of course, but he wanted to try it again and asked that we hold the wire to the terminal a little longer this time. I replaced the gag and he was charged again. When I removed the gag he said he wanted one more charge for a bit longer and this time without the gag. He wanted to prove he could take the pain without screaming. He did remain silent, though obviously in pain. We then all took a turn at that torture, with varying results. Some could barely survive the briefest charge while some took a bit more. I found that although it was extremely painful it was somehow enjoyable. This confused me.

The cloth and the bottles of water were for what we now call water boarding. It was not painful but extremely scary because it made us feel that we were drowning and could not breathe. Not being able to breathe is one of the most frightening feelings the body can experience. So we concluded that torture does not necessarily have to be painful in the normal meaning of the word, but an experience you don’t want to continue.

The guy who brought the sterile needles was a bit scary. He wanted to pierce his balls with the needles. We asked him if he had ever done this before, which he hadn’t but said he had seen it done on video. He tried it, but could only take one needle in about one centimetre before giving up. Two guys would not try it at all, as they thought it might ruin their chances becoming fathers. I had no intention of fathering children so I gave it a try and managed to get a needle in about two centimetres. Then the guy that had tried it said can you push the needle all the way through. I said I would like to give it a go but needed to hang on to something with both hands to endure more pain, so I asked him to do it for me. He gently pushed one of the needles further until it came out the other side of that testicle. The boys were all impressed and said they could not understand how I could do it. I was very surprised myself. It must have been the adrenalin rush and probably some bravado brought on by being with my closest mates and not wanting to fail in front of them.

When it was my turn to demonstrate what I intended to do with the rocks and rope, I suggested that as it also concerned ball torture that we should leave it until the next time. They looked at the needle still in my balls and agreed it was probably a good idea to leave it. I asked one of the guys to remove the needle for me.

A few nights later we all went off again to our secret place to try my form of ball torture. I have to admit it seemed a bit tame compared to the needles, but at least they could all give it a go. I emptied the rocks out of the bag. Made a small hole on the top of the bag, threaded one end of the rope through and tied a knot. Then I tied the other end of the rope tightly around the top of my scrotal sack so that my testicles were squeezed down. Then I stood on a box and asked the guys to each put a rock in the bag. As they added rocks my sack stretched and the balls became more tightly squeezed. As they added more rocks the skin connecting my genitals to my body stretched down. I was amazed at how elastic the skin was. The more rocks they added the more I wanted. It hurt like hell but it felt good. It was then I realised that pain can be pleasure”.

“Jared, what form of pain endurance do you practice now?”

“I still prefer ball torture. I use weights to hang from my scrotum, electro stimulation and also occasionally needles. My preference is weights as this can be controlled easily and gradually, to increase the pain incrementally. This gives me the opportunity to measure exactly the pressure put on my testicles and to pause between adding weights so I can swallow the pain and prepare for the next level.”

“Is it true that your balls can turn blue?”

“They don’t really turn blue but yes they can look blue. This is due to the excess blood and increase in blood pressure caused by the constriction of the band wrapped around the scrotum and the pressure applied by the weights. It can become dangerous if maintained for an extended period, but they generally return to normal when the pressure is released.”

“Jared, are you in a relationship, and if so, do you practice this with your partner?”

“I am in a new relationship, but my partner is new to this. He is just starting to find pleasure in pain. I will let him proceed at his own pace. It is not a competition.”

“When we first met you were trying the use of alligator clips to crush your balls. Have you progressed to the next stage?”

“Yes, I have. Now that I can stand the pain of the alligator clips crushing my balls, I have added to the challenge by passing a current through scrotum. It’s just magic, like nothing else I have tried. It is different to other forms of ball torture. Stretching my sack with weights is a slow and gradual built up of pain. The pressure applied by the alligator clips is faster and lasts as long as I choose. But, the electric jolt is instant pain and then it’s gone. It is however a bit addictive, because the pain is instant, I find I want another hit, then another and so on. In my last session I took 25 jolts.”

“Oh my god, I feel uncomfortable just listening to you describe your pain.”

“Well it’s not for everybody Edward, and people should not try these things on their own. Some can be dangerous. You should always research whatever activity you want to try and always do it with a buddy, just in case something goes wrong.”

“Thank you so much Jared, I’m sure you have given our listeners much to think about.”

“Thank you for allowing me to tell my story.”

“I’m glad Jared mentioned that note about safety, because I forgot to play this before we started the program.”

Edward hit play and the following pre-recorded message aired.

‘The opinions expressed in these interviews are solely those of the interviewee and do not represent the views of this station or management. Nor does this station promote or condone any activities discussed on this program, whether these activities are legal or otherwise’.

Edward then continued “Well that’s the housekeeping done listeners. I might also add that this interview was conducted over two separate sessions at Jared’s home pain studio. I hope you enjoyed the program and will join me again next week when we will have another thought provoking interview with an exciting guest. Goodbye for now.”

Next chapter - It only takes four minutes.
Copyright © 2021 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Wow 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

My eyes watered just reading of the torture Jared's balls endure. I know if I sit on mine (a not infrequent occurrence as one matures and gravity becomes your arch enemy), or one of my cats claws them when sitting in my lap (I am fully clothed for those of you with a mind in the gutter), I will recoil in pain. 

  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..