Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 2,684 Words
  • 1,429 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains graphic sexual scenes.

Catering with Benefits (2) - Second Course - 12. YOU CHEEKY LITTLE BUGGER

p style="text-align:center;"> 6f05cd6feee1d1026d1adf3b2a02af5e.jpg 

“Do you really want to go ahead with this?”

“Yes, from your description of her she doesn’t sound like a bad old sort.”

“What about the age difference?”

“That doesn’t bother me as long as she is an active participant and if she likes me.”

“Oh, I’m sure she will like you on first sight and then even more once you get her into bed. Just so I’m sure in my own mind, I need to know why you want to do this. Is it for the sex or the money?”

“Both really, you know I like sex with women but don’t want to settle down with a woman that wants children. I guess there’s no problem there, as she is past that anyway. Not that this is likely to become a permanent relationship. It will last as long as it lasts and then I move on to another phase in my life.”

“That’s very philosophical of you.”

“I’m that kinda guy.”

“Yeah, you constantly surprise me. Will it make you feel like a prostitute, because that is not the aim of the exercise?”

“I don’t think so, especially the way you explain it as a relationship. You said she does not hire by the hour but instead has to really like the man she engages with. It sounds like mutual attraction.”

“Yeah, she is attracted to you and you are attracted to her money.”

“That’s unkind.”

“I know, I should not say that, after all we all get something out of this. Now I need to pitch this to her.”

“Why do you need a pitch?”

“Oh I don’t really, but I like to look at all angles and make the offer to her as a complete package.”

“Am I a complete package?”

“Oh yeah, in many ways, but it’s not just about you. I need to tell her how you fit into the household and how we introduce you. We play this sort of game. I arrange it so that she meets you casually, sort of by chance. She will know why she is meeting you but we pretend it is a casual meeting, and usually it will be in the presence of others so that gives the meeting more credibility. She like her friends to think you have met by chance.”

“Then what happens?”

“If she likes you on first meeting she will certainly let you know. Then later she will suggest to me that you might make a good addition to the household staff, as say a gardener or waiter. I will know that is her giving me approval to hire you. Then it’s up to you to develop the relationship.”

“Sounds complicated.”

“Not really, it’s a tried and true method I have developed over the years and it works well.”

“Does she ever knock back one of your candidates?”

“Rarely.”

“So does that mean she is not fussy?”

“I like to think it is because I make good choices for her. Oh, she is fussy and will let you and I know if you are not acceptable. It has only happened once, so I think I’m a good judge of her likes and dislikes. With you however, I have a big advantage in that I know your style plus I’ve never bed tested a candidate before.”

“You mean all previous men have been straight.”

“As far as I know.”

“So do we tell her I’m bi?”

“That I have to think about.”

“So does she expect me to be monogamous?”

“The subject has never come up for discussion. I know she does not question what her men are doing when they are not with her. As long as she does not know she can convince herself she is the only woman in your life.”

“Sounds good to me.”

“By the way, I’ve worked out your other duties for the household. You will be the in-house personal trainer. We have an old gym that hasn’t been used for years, so when I get her approval to update it, you will be in charge of that.”

“And will you be joining my gym?”

“I called you a personal trainer for a very good reason.”

“So, when do I start?”

“I’m planning to introduce you to her at the Musical Society party, that way she will have her closest friends to witness this ‘casual’ meeting.”

“When is that?”

“In three weeks. Is that enough time to sort things out with the army?’

“If not, could we come to an arrangement where I work days there and nights with her? The army administration moves very slowly.”

“Actually she might like that; a sort of partner coming home after a hard day’s work fantasy”.

“Now give me the exact date of the party, so I can make sure I’m available and ready.”

“What do you need to get ready?”

“Tone up and tan up a bit, especially the bits that the sun doesn’t usually shine on.”

“Looks like I’ve made a very good choice, you’re a complete professional”.

Thomas gave Jared the information about the party, said goodbye in a businesslike manner and leaned back in his chair to consider how all this was going to work to his advantage. After congratulating himself on a job well done, he sent Andy a short text to let him know of the decision. He received an immediate reply, “You cheeky little bugger.”

He thought about it for a moment and said audibly to himself, “I suppose I am”.

***

Plans for the Diamond Musical Society party progressed well, with the three boys liaising regularly to ensure every detail would be perfect.

Justin decided he needed a new look for the party, so he made an appointment with Hair We Are at Bondi. He wanted a new haircut and also some manscaping. It had been three months since his last waxing and his pubes had grown back to normal length. He wasn’t planning a full waxing, but was not sure exactly what he wanted.

Upon arrival at the salon he was welcomed by Rani and they discussed his new haircut. He decided to go with short on top and close shave on the sides. As he was nearing completion of the styling Jeremy walked by and asked Rani how much longer she would be.

“Only five minutes Jez.”

“Good, I’ll get the room ready. Just come in as soon as you’re ready Justin.”

When Justin went to the private room Brett had coffee ready for the three of them.

“Welcome back Justin” said Brett “It’s good to see you again.”

“Same here guys.”

“Now, we’ll have coffee while we discuss your needs today.”

Jeremy then said “I note from your booking instructions that you are not going for waxing today, so did you have something else in mind?”

“I’m preparing for a swanky party for a women’s group.”

“Luck women.” Brett remarked, with an emphasis on the word women.

“Well, they’re rich and privileged, so they can afford to buy their own luck.”

“So tell me what will you be wearing and then we can determine what look you need.” asked Jeremy.

“I will be completely naked for my main performance at this party.”

“Can I come?” asked Brett, in his usual naive manner.

“Not now.” replied Justin “It’s a bit inappropriate here.”

“Oh, you are a cheeky boy Justin.” replied Brett, feeling he had won some points with Justin.

Jeremy then continued “So, I take it you don’t want to be smooth down there.”

“No, but I don’t want the curlies either.”

“How about this? I will give you a number two razor clip all over. That way you will still have a carpet, but short to match your haircut.”

“That sounds great.”

“Will you be wearing your posing pouch for this occasion?”

“I may in the earlier part of the evening, why?”

“Then I recommend shaving the edges smooth. That way you will be ready for both a posing pouch and a naked appearance.”

“I like that, let’s do it.”

“I like it also.” added Brett.

“Thanks for your contribution.” Jeremy replied.

“Just taking an interest in our client’s needs, Jez.”

“Can you get me the razor, please Brett, with a number two attachment.”

“Coming right up guys...oh sorry...there I go again.”

While Brett prepared the tools, Justin stripped down and lie on the table. Jeremy turned on the razor and slowly ploughed into Justin’s bush.

“Oh that feels good.” said Justin.

“It is one of the fringe benefits of the electric razor cut, down there.” replied Jeremy.

Then Brett, always trying to be helpful, asked “Jez, should I hold his dick out of the way for you. Don’t want any mishaps.”

“Brett, please....” but before Jeremy could continue Justin said “That’s a good idea Brett.”

“See Jeremy, the client agrees with me.”

“All right but keep it professional.”

“He’s got to learn Jeremy...” Justin added “...and besides better with someone like me who’s not shy or embarrassed.”

“Thank you for that Justin, you’re right, maybe sometimes I’m a bit too suspicious of Brett’s motives.”

“Thank you Sweetie.” Brett concluded and then took the head of Justin’s penis, with his gloved hand and held it upright, away from the path of the razor. “See all’s well, my hands are wearing condoms instead of the other way around.” Jeremy just screwed up his face in exasperation, but said nothing.

At the completion of the electric and manual shaving, Jeremy said “It’s looking good Justin, but I think I should pluck the hairs from the base of your penis to give it a smoother look.

“Sounds great, but why don’t you let Brett do that. Are you up for that Brett?”

“Sssure am Justin, it will be my pleasure.” Jeremy and Justin looked at each other, smiled but said nothing as Brett excitedly searched through the box of accessories, looking for tweezers.

Brett completed the procedure with all the professionalism he could muster. Then he proudly held up a mirror for Justin to inspect his work. “That’s excellent Brett. I like the definite line between my penis and the shaved hair.

“Thank you Justin.” then looking at Jeremy, asked “Does it meet with the boss’s approval.

“If the client is happy, then I’m happy.” Jeremy took a closer look and said “Very good Brett, you have a deft hand with the tweezers.”

Then trying to take the lead, Brett said “We’ll leave you to dress Justin and see you out in the salon.”

When Justin emerged from the private room, he noticed the other two in heated conversation at the far end of the salon, but could not hear what was being said. When they saw Justin they stopped and approached him. “All finished?” asked Jeremy.

“Yes, and thanks to both of you.”

Justin paid his bill, looked at his watch and said “Hey, can you guys recommend a good place for lunch around here?”

“It’s our lunch time now, would you like to join us?”

“That would be great, let’s do it.”

As they left the salon, Rani said good bye to Justin and reminded the other two “Only one hour men.”

“Yes, boss.” replied Jeremy.

 

After they ordered, Brett asked “You mentioned you do women’s parties, do you also do gay events?”

“Oddly enough, no; it’s not that we don’t want to do gay events, we’ve just not been asked.”

“That’s a shame, I’m sure you would be popular.”

“Craig started this business before I met him and by chance he originally catered for doctors’ parties. Then he was asked to do a cocktail party for the doctors’ wives and his waiter did not turn up, so at the last minute I stepped in and.....” Justin told the story of the red wine incident and the boys laughed at the end of his story.

“What about you guys, how did you get into the beauty business?”

Jeremy started “I went into hairdressing straight out of school, but half way through my course I decided just hairdressing was not for me. I switched to beauty therapy and continued with that strand until I graduated. I got a job in a city salon, mainly doing facials and manicures for business women. Occasionally we had requests for other more intimate services, but we had no one on staff who could do that. Then I struck deal with the salon owner to give me time off for part-time study. I completed the course and that side of the business increased slowly while my reputation spread around town. After a few years I was doing exclusively intimate services.”

“What about you Brett, how did you get started. Were you a hairdresser too?”

“No, I started as a volunteer at the college when Jeremy was studying.”

“What do you mean by volunteer?”

“The students need people to practice on, so in return for free hair styling and such, some people volunteer to be serviced by the students.”

“That’s brave of you.”

“I suppose so, but it was interesting and I got a lot of free haircuts and manicures. Then I was asked if I wanted to transfer over to the waxing class. I was a little nervous at first, as I’d never had a waxing or anything that personal.

“You mentioned it was the college where Jeremy was studying. Is that where you met?”

“Yes.” replied Jeremy on Brett’s behalf. “I was in need of a volunteer to practice Brazilians. Most of the students were women and had no trouble getting female volunteers, especially as it was summer and bikini waxes were much in demand. The college had a policy of not allowing mixed sex volunteer and student arrangements for intimate procedures.”

“That’s how we met.” added Brett “Jeremy was very good and gentle. I really liked his style. I was so impressed by him I asked for more intimate services outside of class.”

“And did he provide these services, Brett.”

“Oh he did and with as much attention to detail as in class.”

“So, are you two an item?”

“Not anymore. That was short lived.” answered Jeremy “But we have remained good friends and now colleagues.”

Playing in the background at the cafe was 2GAYfm and this prompted Jeremy to say “You hear that announcer on the radio doing a classical music program.”

“Yes, he seems quite knowledgeable about the music.” answered Justin.

“Exactly, and that is why I like his program. You know before I heard him, Max I think, I had no interest in classical music. I was just into pop and show tunes.”

“Who’s not into show tunes?” added Brett.

“Yes Brett, now as I was saying, this Max got me interested because he tells you so much about the music, the composers and the history. He really creates an interest in the music.”

Justin then said “I don’t listen to that program but I do know someone who works at the station. He does an interview program called ‘Edward Listens’. He gets some really interesting people on his show.”

“What sort of people does he talk to?” asked Jeremy

“All sorts, he interviewed my partner Craig about dealing with drug overdoses when he was a nurse and I know he’s always looking for interesting stories in the community.”

“Is he a close friend?”

“Yes, very close, why?”

“I’m thinking that an interview with someone from the salon might be good publicity for our business.”

“That’s a good idea. Give me your card and I’ll pass it on to Edward.”

“How exciting guys, it should be a blast. I’m looking forward to it.”

“Settle down Brett, I don’t think they will interview you. It’s more likely to be someone more senior.” answered Jeremy.

“Like you, I suppose.”

“Or Rani, after all she is the manager.”

“Hmmf.”

“Well guys, as much as I enjoy listening to you two bitch, I really must be on my way.”

“Of course Justin, it was great chatting to you.” replied Jeremy.

“And the Bollywood witch will be on our case if we’re late back again, Jez.”

Next chapter - Liberace never looked so good.
Copyright © 2021 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ah, @Wombat Bill -- now please -- in a future chapter, tell the story of how Brett calls Jeremy Jez instead of Jer.  There must be a story there.  Perhaps Edward could interview both of them, or a two part program, interviewing Jeremy and Rani in one program, and Brett in the following program?

A really good and enjoyable chapter.  I am also interested in seeing how Justin works out as Mrs. P's very personal trainer.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Guys, what have i done wrong that TWO of you think JUSTIN is the new stud for Mrs. P? I have checked but can't find a typo in the chapter.

Please explain!

I spoke to Edward yesterday and he told me he has already done the interview at Hair We Are. He didn't tell me whom he interview but he will reveal in chapter 17.

In regard to JEZ. I think that is the normal short form of Jeremy. In Australia we love to shorten people's names to the minimum, not always using only the letters from the original name. eg Gary = Gaz or Gazza, 

My favourite (meaning sexiest) newsreader on the ABC is Jeremy Fernandez, I have heard other people on the ABC call him Jez. 

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Jeremy_Fernandez_2018_02.jpg 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

@chris191070 Your crystal ball/tarot cards/intuition was spot on, Jared emerged the "winner" in the "who will be Mrs Price's latest gigolo" contest.

I do not see this arrangement being conducive to a reconciliation between Jared and Thomas, which is what I was hoping for. Perhaps I am however, a little too conventional in my thinking. I believe the little "green eyed monster" will rear its ugly head if Jared becomes too fond of Mrs Price or the lines between the employer/gigolo relationship become at all blurred.

If it is Jared's intention to resume a relationship with Thomas, then he seems to have conveniently forgotten his expectation that Thomas be faithful to him. Whilst his relationship with Mrs Price may be a business arrangement, he will still be fucking her presumably. It certainly seemed to me that Jared was outraged with Thomas fucking someone other than himself when Thomas had his threesome with Craig and Justin; there was certainly no suggestion that the threesome was anything other than fucking between the three. If the fucking was his main objection, then will he not be "committing the same offence" with Mrs Price, or is it the fact that she will paying for it somehow negates "the offence"?

@Wombat Bill you do like to challenge your readers don't you? My "moral compass" has gone haywire, you have left me in a quandary with this latest development. This is not something that I, born under the star sign of Libra, am able to satisfactorily resolve. Whilst it is too early to know how the business arrangement between Jared and Mrs Price will impact upon a reconciliation between Jared and Thomas, unless either @chris191070or @ReaderPaulare able to foretell yet again, I just cannot see it working.

 

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 2
  • Wow 2
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Wombat Bill said:

I spoke to Edward yesterday and he told me he has already done the interview at Hair We Are. He didn't tell me whom he interview but he will reveal in chapter 17.

In regard to JEZ. I think that is the normal short form of Jeremy. In Australia we love to shorten people's names to the minimum, not always using only the letters from the original name. eg Gary = Gaz or Gazza, 

My favourite (meaning sexiest) newsreader on the ABC is Jeremy Fernandez, I have heard other people on the ABC call him Jez. 

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Jeremy_Fernandez_2018_02.jpg 

Ah, I see-- it's is an Australian thing, perhaps.  I am in the United States, and the common shortening of Jeremy HERE is Jer or Jerry.  Jez is sometimes short for Jezebel or Jessie or Jesse, though the last two are more often shortened to Jess.

Nicknames are strange things.  Several people have called me "Mike."  But Mike, Michael, Micheal, Mikel, or Micah are not any of my three names.  (I do have a distant cousin named Mike.)

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

@ReaderPaul Our (Australian) strangest custom with names was the nickname for men with red hair - Bluey. There are several schools of thought as to its origin, all well before my time.

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..