Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 2,029 Words
  • 637 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains graphic sexual scenes.

Catering with Benefits (2) - Second Course - 41. Talking to a Closed Door

p style="text-align:center;"> 84de0e671e2ce258912d6ea56f16c79f.jpg

Romel had gone to bed, as he was on an early shift, but Edward was still trying to watch TV while occasionally nodding off. He really wanted to know whodunit, but was not good at working it out in advance. Edward knew the most dangerous town in the world to live in or more correctly to die in is Causton UK and this episode of Midsomer Murders was living up to its title. Already three people had met a grizzly end involving a sword, a vat of wine and a cheese needle. But Barnaby and Winter were close to apprehending the murderer at the end of a dark tunnel only illuminated by the light from Winter’s phone. Suddenly a door bell rang and Edward was startled from his nap, wondering why a door bell would ring in an abandoned tunnel. When it rang a second time he realised it was his front door bell.

“Oh fuck who’s that at this hour?”

Before opening the door he looked through the peephole and recognised the late visitor.

“Come in Raj. What brings you here so late?”

“Juanito invited me over, didn’t he tell you?”

“No, but he’s in his room, probably licking his wounds.”

“Did he get injured?”

“No, it’s just an expression, but I hope he’s a bit contrite since we had a chat earlier in the night.”

“Can I ask about what?”

“A number of things, one being you and the way he treats you. Romel and I are quite frankly, pissed off about his actions. So, we had it out with him tonight and gave him an ultimatum to either mend his ways or we withdraw our support.”

“And what happened?”

“He agreed to stop servicing this rich client and to concentrate on his studies, which start next week.”

“Did he say anything about me?”

“Not specifically, so I suppose that’s why he asked you over. You better get in there and sort things out between you. I won’t interfere any more, but I’m here if you need me.”

“Thanks Edward, I appreciate what you do for Juanito and for both you and Romel being such supportive friends.”

As Edward gave Raj a pat on the butt, he said “On ya way, and don’t take any nonsense from him. Be strong!”

Raj knocked on Juanito’s door “Come in.” Juanito jumped up and gave Raj a hug, but didn’t feel it back. “I’m glad you could come over, I feel we need to talk.”

“What about?” Raj said cooly.

“Us.”

“Is there an us?”

“Of course, were boyfriends, aren’t we?”

“Maybe, but that depends on what you have to say and intend to do in the future.”

“Actually, I’ve good news for you on that front. Edward can make me fuckin’ mad at times, the way he goes on and on about stuff. But tonight he made me see I haven’t always made the right decisions lately.”

“And?”

“He made me promise I would not see my client anymore or he wouldn’t pay my college fees.”

“Is that the only reason you promised this?”

“I don’t know what you mean?”

“It sounds to me like you only did it because he was going to turn off the money tap.”

“I didn’t want to lose the opportunity to complete my course.”

“So, I’m right. You responded to a threat rather than do it because it’s the right thing to do.”

“You have a strange way of looking at things Raj.”

“I don’t think so, motives are sometimes more important than actions.”

“Oh quite the philosopher, you’ve become.”

“Look, I don’t want to argue the point. I just want to know what this means for us.”

“It means that I will have more time to spend with you, now I’ve given up my well paid gig with my client.”

“Juanito, I’m not convinced of your motives. You use words like well paid and my client but haven’t said one word of how you feel about me.”

“But I did this for you.”

“Really?”

“Let me prove it to you.” Juanito then kissed Raj on the cheek and stepped back.

“That’s it?”

“No, there’s more to come.” he replied as he removed his shirt, then his boxers and stood naked before Raj with his arms held out to the side, in a manner that said ‘behold’. Raj didn’t respond, so Juanito added “Did you bring your toothbrush?”

“Yes, why?”

“Let’s go to the bathroom and you can watch my arse while I clean my teeth. You like that, don’t you?”

“I suppose.”

“Wait, I have to put on my G string you gave me, because I know what else you like to do.”

Raj was not sure how sincere Juanito was about all this, but played along to see what would happen.

As they approached the bedroom door and opened it, Edward was almost caught as he hurried down the hallway to his bedroom.

***

Juanito was very attentive to Raj during their shower. The warm water cascaded over his body and Juanito’s caressing hands felt so good to Raj as they wandered slowly over his entire body. The gentle touch gave Raj an erection that matched Juanito’s and when it disappeared into Juanito’s mouth and reached the back of his throat Raj relaxed and surrendered. It was not long before he was close to climax, but Juanito stopped just in time. He turned off the shower, toweled both their bodies and lead Raj to the bedroom.

“Why did you stop?”

“So I can do it again and again, till you can’t take it any longer and beg me to let you release your sweet cream so I can feel it run down my throat.”

“What if I don’t let you do that?”

“Why would you?”

“Because I might like to do the same to you.”

“Fair enough, how about we alternate and see who can last the longest?”

Juanito won the contest as Raj was less experienced at judging his partner’s proximity to climax. They slept soundly the rest of the night.

***

Romel was up early to get ready for work and when he finished his breakfast he took tea into Edward and woke him.

“Thank you my love.” said a sleepy Edward “What a beautiful way to wake up. Your smile and a cup of English Breakfast.”

“My pleasure, now I’ve got to be off.”

“Before you go, I’ve got some lovely news for you. We had an overnight guest arrive after you retired.”

“Who?”

“One young man of Indian extraction.”

“Raj is here...with Juanito?” Edward nodded, then Romel continued “How did that happen?”

“He showed up close to midnight and said Juanito invited him.”

Romel smiled, Edward took a sip of tea and exclaimed “Oh bugger!

“What’s wrong, is the tea too hot?”

“No not that, I never found out who the murderer was.”

Romel looked confused but did not enquire further. He was more interested in the occupants of the next room. “So what happened?”

“I had a brief talk to Raj, told him what we said to Juanito and what he agreed to. I’m not sure that Raj knew why he was summoned here by Juanito, so I tried to give him some confidence and then he went into Juanito’s room.”

“And then?”

“How would I know, he shut the door?”

“Yes?”
“Ok, I listened at the door for a while. They exchanged a few words of disagreement, then it all went quite, then there was talk of toothbrushes and then I almost got caught.”

“Toothbrushes?”

“I dunno.”

“I better get going, I’m already late. Call me when you know more.”

***

Raj woke first and went to the bathroom for his morning relief. Edward heard his tinkle and jumped up, hoping to get some news, but as he walked into the hall Raj disappeared into the bedroom.

“Bugger!”

 

Raj’s return awakened Juanito, who rolled towards Raj and asked “Well, how was it?”

“How’s what?”

“The sex last night.”

“It was good.”

“Thanks, I aim to please.”

“How was it for?”

“Good, but it was really about pleasing you. That’s what I do.”

“Yes, I’ve heard that.”

“From whom?”

“It’s common knowledge. Everybody knows what you are.”

“I’m not sure what you’re getting at. What am I?”

“A prostitute.”

“Oh, not that again. I thought we’d sorted that last night. I don’t do that anymore.”

“Maybe not professionally, but it’s hard to tell the difference with you. You didn’t ask for money, so I suppose that’s something.”

“I beg your pardon, where is this coming from?”

“How shall I put this so you’ll finally understand? You asked me how the SEX was.”

“I wanted to know if I made you happy.”

“But you never asked me how I felt, or told me how you feel about me. Me as a person, me as your boyfriend, me as a feeling being in need of affection and maybe I shouldn’t say it but... love. With you it’s just sex and whether or not you’re good at it. It’s never about making love or feelings.”

“What’s the difference between sex and making love? Aren’t they just two names for the same thing?”

“The act might be the same but it’s the feelings and emotions that are different. And also, when did we ever go out for a meal and just talk about us? When did you kiss me passionately? Even last night after sex, you just rolled over when the job was done. I could almost hear you congratulating yourself.”

“I’m sorry if I don’t romance you, as you seem to be in need of, but that’s me. What you see is what you get.”

“Well, I don’t think I like what I see and I don’t want to see it anymore. I’m fucking over you Juanito. I’m sorry I shouldn’t have said that, I don’t usually swear.”

“Maybe you should let it out and not be so uptight and needy.”

“Sure, I have needs, but I know I’m not going to get then from you. It’s finished, ended, no more. Get it.” Raj said as he threw a few things in his backpack and headed for the door.

“But.....”

Juanito didn’t finish his sentence. He saw no point in talking to a closed door.

***

“Prism, get Murphy on the line please.”

“Right away Mr Price.”

 

“Yes, Mr P, what can I do for you?”

“It’s about this Juanito boy. Last night he didn’t come.”

“I’m sorry, but what can I do about that. Surely that level of intimacy is for you two to work out.”

“What are you talking about? I sent him a text to come over for the night and he ignored me.”

“Oh, I see. Did he text back?”

“No, nothing. I waited for hours and eventually had to do it myself. This casual arrangement’s not really working for me. It was much better when I had you with me.”

“Jonathan! We’re not going there again.”

“Yes yes, I know, just saying. So what are you going to do about this boy? I can’t tolerate behaviour like that. I think you should terminate his services if he can’t be relied upon.”

“Is that final, or do you want me to see if there was maybe a problem with communications or illness?”

“No, get rid of him and we can talk later about what to do. Now that I’m at Crystalline more we need a different arrangement.”

“Right Jonathan.”

***

Andy called Juanito and told him his services were no longer required. He didn’t mention his failure to respond the previous night.

“So, if I’m being terminated without notice, how much severance pay will I get?”

“This is only a casual arrangement we have with you.”

“Just the same, we have an agreement and Price has terminated that agreement. So I deserve some compensation.”

“Ok leave it with me and I’ll see what I can do.”

***

Andy did not pursue the matter with Price, but sent Juanito a cheque for $1,000 from an internal discretionary fund Price had set up years before with Andy as account holder.

Next chapter - The final reveal.
Copyright © 2021 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 3
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Glad Raj finally saw through Juanito.  Now he can look for a REAL someone.

Juanito is going to have some very powerful people ticked off at him, starting with Mr. P.  And it is NOT wise to try to pull the proverbial wool over they eyes of Edward, either.   Edward might be fooled, for a very short time, but not for long.

Edward and Romel need to make SURE Juanito is attending his classes.  I'm sure they can figure out how to do that.  The story behind that might appear in the third part of CWB, bur first Justin and Jared need answers.

@Wombat Bill -- you are doing a wonderful job of keeping us wondering.  

I look forward to seeing the analyzing as done by @Summerabbacat, @chris191070, @NimirRaj, and @CaJu, plus anyone else with thoughts they are willing to share.

@Wombat Bill please consider making the fourth CWB a more serious toned one, featuring on the wildfires.  While many serious items are covered in these first two CWB, you did say some time back that any writing about the fires would be more serious.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Junatio will never give up being a prostitute, he might attend college, he'll just service the teachers and students in break time. Junatio is gonna make some powerful enemies if he's not careful starting with Mr P.

I'm glad Raj saw through Junatio and told him where to go, after all Junatio treated him as a client. Raj deserves someone better.

I hope that is to your satisfaction @ReaderPaul @Summerabbacat @NimirRaj @CaJu

A very satisfying chapter and I look forward to the big reveal @Wombat Bill

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
33 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Junatio will never give up being a prostitute, he might attend college, he'll just service the teachers and students in break time. Junatio is gonna make some powerful enemies if he's not careful starting with Mr P.

@chris191070 brilliant insight. I had not thought of the ready-made market for Juanito's services by attending college. Glory holes, locker rooms and gyms will be his new cruising grounds. The only downside for him will likely be many college students have limited financial capacity, so he may have to apply quantity rather than quality to his trade. 

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

@Summerabbacat He will have plenty of students, if it's a large college he could have over 1000 students to entertain even Junatio would struggle to service that many. So even with lower prices he will still be living quite comfortably as he doesn't have to pay for college or where he lives.

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 1
  • Wow 2
Link to comment

My comment today is simply - Enjoy the early release of the final chapter, and those that got it right - congratulations! :2thumbs:

Thank you all for staying till the end. I love you all. :heart:

PS - The story is now marked Complete, so you can right that review. :read: 

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Juanito is a real piece of work but what’s new? Glad to see Raj realized he could do better and maybe his words will slowly knock some sense into Juanito. Ugh, I hope Mr. Price now knowing Jared is bi doesn’t try to have him fill the position, though if it were only a matter of logistics I suppose it would technically make sense.

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
23 hours ago, NimirRaj said:

Juanito is a real piece of work but what’s new? Glad to see Raj realized he could do better and maybe his words will slowly knock some sense into Juanito. Ugh, I hope Mr. Price now knowing Jared is bi doesn’t try to have him fill the position, though if it were only a matter of logistics I suppose it would technically make sense.

Just think of the threesome possibilities, or more. 

  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..