Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 3,715 Words
  • 1,253 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains graphic sexual scenes.

Catering with Benefits (2) - Second Course - 39. Max and Charles Buck's Night

p style="text-align:center;"> 31c1affaf3240eeca1b95bd467dafc1d.jpg

“But why can’t I come over and stay the night? You know I can’t invite you over here with Mum and Dad watching every move and I know Romel wouldn’t have a problem with it.”

“It’s not that, but I will be away tonight, Raj.”

“Oh, where are you going?”

“Just staying overnight with a friend.”

“Anyone I know?”

“No.”

“I don’t want to sound pushy, but if we’re boyfriends and you’re going away why am I not invited?”

“Raj, there’s something I need to tell you.”

“You’ve found someone else and you’re dumping me, is that it?”

“No, not at all, I want to be with you, but I have to do this tonight.”

“Have to do what, Juanito? I don’t understand why you are being so evasive.”

“If you’ll let me speak, I said there’s something I need to tell you.”

“Ok, go ahead.”

“Raj... tonight... I will be with a client.”

“What sort of client... wait... you’re working as a rent boy again?”

“Not in that way, it’s different.”

“How different; either your selling sex or you’re not, which is it?”

“I have taken on a new regular client. I’m not working the streets; this is a semi-permanent gig with only one man. He’s very rich and pays very well so I thought I should take the opportunity. If I make enough, I was planning to take you away for a short holiday.”

“You’re selling sex, while we are in a relationship. Is that right?”

“Yes, but you said you understood.”

“When did I say that, I certainly can’t remember agreeing to that.”

“When we met at Edward’s party and you asked me about my work, you said you could understand, and later you invited me to stay with you at your neighbours. So, I thought you accepted the situation.”

“The situation, as you put it, was that sex work was your past job and you were now working for Justin. I accepted you on that basis. And even if you believed I was cool with this arrangement, when were you going to tell me?”

“I was going to tell you, I was just waiting to see if the client was happy to keep me on.”

“How long have you been seeing this client?”

“I started three weeks ago.”

“So you had slept with this client before I stayed over last week and you didn’t tell me. You’re probably only telling me now because I caught you out.”

“I wasn’t sure if the client would keep me, so there was no point telling you if it didn’t work out.”

“And has it worked out?”

“It looks good, he seems happy with me.”

“I’ll have to think about it. I somehow feel dirty knowing I’m sharing your body with another man.”

“Everyone has a past, so good luck finding a virgin in this town.”

“That’s not what I mean and you know it.”

“I don’t know what to say Raj. I have a commitment to my client for tonight, so if you can let me do that, then we can talk it through in a few days.”

***

Max and Charles both met Craig and Justin at the door of their home in Bondi.

“Welcome boys, so glad you could come.”

“Now what can we get you boys to drink?”

They all settled own with their drinks and snacks on the small deck at the back of the house.

“This is a very comfortable home you have here” observed Craig “Have you been here long?”

“About forty years now.” replied Max,

“That long” said Justin in complete surprise “So how long have you been together?”

“Nearly fifty years.”

“How did you guys get together when you did not have social media or bars to meet?”

“In our case it was a bit of an accident.”

“Or an accident avoided” said Charles.

“That’s right Charles” said Max “Back in those days Hyde Park was a common place to meet other men. The best spot was by the Archibald fountain. Do you know that?”

“Yes of course” replied Justin “So what happened, how did you know who was gay and who not?”

“Well, even in those days we relied on what you now call gaydar, although we didn’t have a name for it then, it was just a feeling you got from observing the other men around the fountain. I was sitting on a nearby seat watching for men loitering around the fountain and waiting for one that took my fancy. While I was waiting I saw three men nearby that were walking around together and talking between themselves. But they did not strike me as being camp, as we were called then.”

“How did you know?”

“Firstly it was unusual for groups of men to hang around together. Usually men were alone until they found someone and then left the park quickly so as not to appear suspicious. Secondly these three had an air of trouble about them. They would be laughing one minute and then doing things like punching a fist into the other hand. That made me very worried.”

“So what did you think they were there for?”

“Trouble is the short answer. I was thinking they could either be undercover police trying to entrap men into making an approach to them but more likely they were just out for a bit of fag bashing. It was a popular sport back then.”

“Fuck me” exclaimed Justin.

“Nice choice of words.” replied Max “Anyway, while I was watching these blokes looking for a mark I saw Charles walking around the fountain. I had not made up my mind if I was going to approach him, he did not really seem my type. But then I noticed they seemed to be looking at him and pointing also. I stood up and walked closer to the fountain and was thinking of walking straight past and out of the park so that I would not get involved with the troublemakers. As I was walking past Charles I heard a noise behind me and someone said ‘get him’ but I did not know who they were talking about. I thought if I run they may chase me and I would be on my own. If it was Charles they were talking about should I help him. Figuring there might be safety in numbers I rushed towards Charles and hustled him away from the approaching trio and towards a couple of other men nearby. That meant we were then a group of four and the commotion attracted the attention of others who also came towards us. The trio ran right past us and left the park. I guess they felt outnumbered by then.”

“And?” asked Craig

“Well we went for a drink at the Marble Bar to calm our nerves and the rest, as they say, is history.”

“And you are still together all these years later?”

“Yes, and that’s really what we want to talk to you about. It will be our fiftieth anniversary in two months and we would like to have a special celebration.”

“Wow, that is really something worth celebrating” said Justin

“So are you asking us to cater for your celebration.” suggested Craig

“That’s right boys, but it won’t just be a party, we’re going to get married.”

“Wow! that is fabulous, it will be our first wedding, and I wouldn’t have thought our first would be for an older couple, if you don’t mind me saying so.” said Justin.

“Not at all. Now may I ask if you are a couple?”

“Yes, we have been together for three years now.”

“So you boys have not married yet.” asked Charles.

“No, I guess we have not thought about it really, and I am a bit surprised that gentlemen of your years would want to get married after all those years together”.

“It’s not just for young people you know. But I see what you mean.”

Max added “Well gentlemen of our age have seen the tough times and the better times and now the good times. Over the years we have joined protest groups, marched for our rights, lobbied those in power and generally fought for equality. So after all those efforts we owe it to those who fought alongside us and those who went before us to celebrate what has been won.”

“That’s a good way of looking at it” added Craig. “So have you set a date yet?”

“Yes we have. Now what we want from you boys is to cater for our wedding of course and also for a more intimate party beforehand. That will be a sort of bucks’ party, exclusively for our gay friends, so can you Justin, do something special for us. Do you get my meaning?”

“I am pretty sure I do. Let me think about it and I will let you know what I come up with.”

“That will be wonderful boys.”

***

As well as dealing with Juanito’s other job, Raj was also in need of a new home. His parents loved him dearly and did not question what he did outside their home as long as he told them when he was coming and going. He felt they must have worked out why Juanito stayed so many nights when he was cat-sitting for the Fletchers. However, he was so certain they would not accept him having a boyfriend stay over, that he did not want to even raise the subject with them. He saw moving out as his only option if he was going to have a relationship.

He had considered asking Juanito if he could move in with him, but abandoned that plan now. He did not want to look for a share house, as he had never left home before and the possibility of sharing with strangers almost terrified him. His next option was his sister Rani. She and Daniel lived in a two bedroom apartment, so he felt they would have room for him. Then when he thought about the amount of time Daniel spends away, due to his flying, he thought Rani might be happy to have some brotherly company. He decided to put that plan into action and then rethought about it. ‘Do I need a new home if I don’t have a boyfriend anymore? Of course I do, I won’t always be single... I hope.’

***

“I really want to try this Craig and I know you will object but I really can’t do it without your expertise.”

“So you told me how you want serve the client, but how do you imagine that you can achieve this?”

“You know that procedure we were talking about, would it work in reverse?”

“Yes, it could be done. I have done something similar, but for medical reasons.”

“So, physically it would work?”

“Yes, but I’m not too happy about it. I would have to take precautions and ensure complete hygiene.”

“Then is that a yes?”

“If I do this for you just this once, I hope you won’t want to make it a regular party trick.”

“Well, if you say it’s not a good thing to do then I will only do it just this once. I so like Charles and Max and I really want to give them a big surprise for their party.”

“OK, then just this once”

“Thanks Craig, I really appreciate your support. I couldn’t do it without your expert help and guidance. I’m sure it will be spectacular.”

***

When Craig and Justin rocked up to Max and Charles’s place for the pre-wedding party they were as excited as the, soon to be wed, couple. They had pulled out all stops and were prepared to give their new friends a fabulous night with a surprise ending. Justin had come up with a trick he had never done before. He started the night in black & whites and slowly stripped down over the course of the night. To make it even more special they made it a bit theatrical by re-creating the red wine incident. This time Justin set it up so that he had both hands full of glasses and spilled the red wine on himself as he bumped into one of the guests. He then asked the guest to remove his shirt for him. The elderly gentleman was thrilled to be asked and did it very slowly and deliberately. As he undid one button at a time, he looked at his friends and smiled. They responded by chanting ‘Get it off’. He quickly got into the spirit of the night and asked Justin if he could check out his muscles. Justin flexed his pecs and then said “Certainly sir, be my guest”. The rest gathered around and calls of ‘Me too’ were heard.

When he served the next course Justin was wearing his hotpants and this prompted yells of “Wow” and “let’s see more.”

“You’re a cheeky bunch” he said, and added, “You will have to work for it. I will return in a minute.”

He then left the room and returned still wearing the hotpants. He chose another guest and said “If you want to see more then you will have to remove the pants for me.”

“A pleasure” said the elderly gentleman, “But I may need some help,” He enlisted the help of another volunteer and between them they pulled down Justin’s hotpants to reveal his gold pouch. Justin then said, “If you reach inside, you may find a surprise.”

“Oh I don’t think it will surprise me young man, I’ve seen it all” said Bert.

“Just reach in and feel for yourself anyway.” He reached in and found a gold foil-wrapped object. “Now unwrap it.” Justin suggested.

To his surprise Bert found a set of balls and sac made of chocolate. Then Justin added “Look inside again and compare with the chocolate.”

“Oh bugger me,” said Bert “The chocolate is a copy of his.” he announced to the other guests, who were then all given their own chocolate.

Justin continued serving in his gold pouch for the rest of the evening. After food service the guests settled around the room drinking. Craig then asked if anyone would like Tequila shots. Most guests nodded yes so Craig asked Justin to serve the shots. He entered the room completely naked and carrying a small tray with shot glasses, a bowl of lemon wedges and a bowl of salt. He sat the tray down on a low table and asked the guests to gather round. He then pissed in each shot glass, to the utter amazement of all. He then asked for a volunteer to kneel before him.

“What’s your name young man?” Justin asked

“I’m Randy.”

“I’m happy for you but didn’t ask about your state of sexual arousal. I asked your name.”

“It’s true, my name’s Randy. My mother had a thing for Randolph Scott, the actor, and named my after him. She loved westerns in her younger days.”

Justin had no idea who Randy was referring to but carried on regardless. He dipped his cock in the salt, put it to the Randy’s lips, then pushed his cock inside his mouth and delivered him a direct shot of tequila. He removed his cock and put the lemon wedge to Randy’s lips. When he confirmed that he had indeed been given a shot of tequila, everyone else took a shot glass and downed their drinks in one.

There were mutterings around the room such as “How does he do it?” and “It’s not possible is it?”

Justin then asked if anyone would like a vodka shot. “Yes” was the unanimous answer, so Justin left the room to prepare for the next round of shots.

While Justin was away Charles asked Randy “That’s some sort of trick isn’t it? He must have a small tube running down the side of his penis.”

“Well I didn’t see it and he was right in my face, even in my mouth.”

“Are you sure you’re not so pissed you just didn’t notice?”

“You saw him piss in the glasses, did you see any tube or any other way of delivering the Tequila?”

“Maybe it’s under his penis, so it can’t be seen.”

“Ok Mr Smartypants, when he comes back you take a good look at his dick and let him piss in your mouth if you don’t believe me.”

“I might do just that. I haven’t had a dick that young in my mouth for over forty years. I look forward to it.”

“Hey! said Max. I’m seventy three and I reckon the kid’s no more than twenty five.”

“So what’s your point?” asked Charles.

“That means if you had a twenty five year old dick in your mouth forty years ago, then it wasn’t mine. I would have been thirty three.”

“So you’re better at maths than me.”

“I hope that’s all it is.” said Max, then kissed and hugged his, soon to be husband.

Bert said “Aint young love grand boys?”

Justin met Craig in the bathroom, emptied his bladder then lay on the floor so Craig could insert a catheter. Through the catheter Craig forced a mild saline solution to flush the bladder and then emptied Justin’s bladder back through the catheter. He removed the catheter and inserted a clean one. Then through that he injected a large syringe full of Vodka and immediately removed the catheter to return control of Justin’s bladder to him.

A few minutes later Justin returned to the party room where every guest was lined up, on their knees.

***

Romel and Edward were so concerned about Juanito’s behaviour, especially towards their friend, they decided action was needed. After chatting with Raj and confirming that Juanito was still selling his body for money they confronted him on one of the rare evenings he was at home. Romel started the conversation, as it was felt Edward might seem too confrontational and it would sound better coming from a family member.

“Juanito, we notice that you are out most nights, but not with Raj. Would you like to tell us where you go?”

“I don’t have to tell you everything I do. Who do you think you are?”

“Your cousin, who cares about you and also about our friend Raj.”

“So, Raj’s been talking to you behind my back.”

“We approached Raj because we suspected you were hiding something.”

“And what did your interrogation of Raj reveal?”

“That you are still doing prostitution. Is that true?”

“I do have a new client, but it’s not really any of your business.”

“Maybe, but can you tell us about this arrangement?”

“It’s supposed to be confidential. My client is a rich well known businessman and he doesn’t like his private life being made public. That was one of the conditions of the contract.”

“Contract?”

“Yes, that’s how these people do things. It’s not on paper but made clear verbally and witnessed by Andy.”

“Andy, our friend the jewellery designer.”

“Yes, but I shouldn’t have said anything about that.”

“So would this client be his boss, Price is it?”

“Yes, but don’t tell anyone else please, or I may be in breach of my agreement.”

Edward then entered the conversation “I’m glad you mentioned an agreement, because I thought we had an agreement, Juanito.”

“How’s that?”

“When we expressed our disappointment that you were working as a rent boy, and offered to help you get out of that, you agreed to our terms. Do you remember that?”

“Sort of, so what?”

“You have not kept by the agreement and yet we have given you so much. I’m very disappointed and frankly quite angry about it. You can’t continue like this. You’ll have to stop it immediately.”

“You can’t speak to me like that and tell me what to do; you’re not my father or even family.”

“That’s true I’m not related by blood, but let me unpack that statement of yours for you.”

“What does that mean?”

“Let me think now, what do fathers do for their sons. Number one they provide them with a loving home, a safe environment and wellbeing, check. Then they provide them with an education and pay for it where necessary, check. Fathers also ensure their children get a safe and secure job, check. And while their children may not always see it or appreciate it, fathers give them guidance and look out for their welfare, check.”

“What is your point Edward?”

“My point is that, as you say, I’m not your father, biologically or legally but I think both Romel and I have done very well by you as caring family members should. Furthermore we deserve some respect from you for all that we have done.”

“I agree with Edward” added Romel “and while your private relationships are your business, when it is with one of our friends, it becomes our business as well. Especially if you are not entirely honest with him.”

“Have you anything to say, Juanito?”

Edward interrupted “Before you answer, I want to say that college starts next week and I have to pay your first semester fees before then. Should I proceed?”

Juanito sat in silence, listening, until his phone beeped. “Can I check my phone?”

“Won’t it wait?” asked Edward “It’s only a text.”

Juanito looked alternately at Romel and Edward, then checked his phone.

“Can we talk about this tomorrow, I have to go now.”

“No, you fuckin’ well can’t go. What’s so important that you have to go before we resolve this matter?”

“My client wants me immediately.”

“Then I guess you only have two options. Do I need to list them for you?”

“No, I get it.”

“So, what are you going to choose, the money or the chance?”

***

“Hi Raj, it’s Juanito.”

“Yes, what do you want?”

“To talk to you.”

“I can’t now, I’m still working and Dad’s not in a good mood tonight, we’ve had a few difficult customers.”

“Can you come over when you finish work?”

“It’ll be a bit late, we probably won’t finish up here till 11.00.”

“Then you had better bring your toothbrush.”

****

To be at Max and Charles wedding - click here - https://gayauthors.org/story/wombat-bill/max-and-charles/

Next chapter - Family members interrogated.
Copyright © 2021 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Poor sweet stupid Raj! Clearly this is what Juanito thinks of him. No surprises Raj was unaware Juanito had maintained his other source(s) of income, in addition to his waiter position with Craig and Justin. I strongly doubt Jonathan Price is his only trick, although I dare say he pays much better than most. 

I did not think Juanito could disgust me any more than what he previously has, but once again he has proven me wrong. His flippant remark “Everyone has a past, so good luck finding a virgin in this town” is that of a person totally oblivious to, and dismissive of, the feelings of someone he allegedly cares for. His arrogance appears to have no limit; this remark made as if he is affronted by the comment made by Raj. Juanito cares for only one person in life, Juanito. Fortunately, Raj is perhaps not as naïve as he has hitherto been portrayed. His comment “You’re probably only telling me now because I caught you out” indicates he is finally awake to Juanito’s modus operandi.

Justin’s method of delivery of the tequila and vodka shots was a shock, and frankly does sound somewhat “dangerous”. I initially thought the sexual practice of sounding somehow aided him in “delivering the goods”, so I guess the catheter insertion is really not much different. If Craig were not an experienced nurse, I would have strongly discouraged Justin from performing this service. 

To complete (almost) my chapter observations I believe Juanito’s behaviour towards Edward and Romel was that of a petulant child, one who is astonished to be held accountable for bad behaviour. His sense of entitlement and belief the world revolves around him is quite apparently wearing thin with both Edward and Romel. Edward will not suffer Juanito’s priggish behaviour for very long, particularly as it appears Romel is in agreement with him.

And my final impart of wisdom for the day, which I dare say need not even be said – Edward don’t waste your money on paying Juanito’s first semester fees. Spend your hard earned cash on a case of merlot for yourself or on a gift for Romel.

@Wombat Bill another very entertaining chapter from the "swipe of your pen" or the "stroke of your brush". It was wonderful to see Max and Charles "formally" welcomed into the fold. I feel they will make a great addition to "the group". Max has already proven himself an asset in the past by tempering Edward's natural extravagance of personality at times. And, did you notice Kitt has paid me a visit? I edited these comments many times to remove "that" superfluous word.

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Thanks for the link  to "Max and Charles."  I loved reading it and loved the chapter just above.

  I can see why Craig said that this was a once only thing involving Justin's bladder.  I don't have enough medical knowledge to judge how safe that is.  But the alcohol, it seems to me, might seriously "burn" the bladder and the urethra from the inside.  I shudder to think of how the burning sensation would be if there are any nicks or weak spots in the bladder or urethral lining.  Over the last 20 years I've had 8 kidney stones, and the first three were the worst -- all on the same night and the first two were jagged and scratched my urethra lining badly.  I peed blood (painfully) for four days!  The third that night was small, and by then I knew what had happened. I shudder to think what Justin's urethra would be like after a catheter had been inserted twice.  Friends who have had catheters and then they are removed are NOT amused, and all mentioned how sore the penis is after one is removed.

But it was still a very good chapter.

Thanks for the mention of Daniel and Rani.  Please have Daniel show up once in a while, even if just to wave "Bye" once in a while.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

It's great to see Max and Charles, despite having read there story great that you included the link. Poor Raj, he should have realised that Juanito would never fully be able to walk away from the sex trade.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment

A need to create a small checklist to see if I have all my facts in order:

  • Juanito told Andy that Raj was aware he was seeking a job “working” for Mr. Price, though not all readers bought this story.
  • Juanito commented to Brett that he didn’t have any of his business cards on him when Brett offered him his implying he is still selling his body to others beyond Mr. Price as otherwise...what would the card advertise? It merely may have been a joke, though it didn’t seem like one at the time.
  • It has now been made 100% clear that Raj never had any idea Juanito was still selling himself for money and was not happy about the revelation. Also to put it bluntly Juanito revealed this in a very bitchy way implying he didn’t really care how Raj felt about it. He also only revealed he was working for Mr. Price and failed to reveal “if” as suspected he still has other clients.
  • Edward & Romel gave Juanito an ultimatum regarding college as well as potentially living with them forcing him to choose between money aka sex work or the opportunities they were providing.
  • Finally, Juanito’s call to Raj implies he decided to quit “working” for Mr. Price yet we can’t be sure that’s the actually outcome as it’s merely a guess since he clearly won’t be with Mr. Price tonight. We technically don’t know if that text was Mr. Price and even if he stops “working” for him it doesn’t mean he’ll stop “working” completely.

Ok, to be clear I’m not damning sex work in the least but considering all the opportunities Juanito has been given I hope he makes what I consider to be the right choice which is the admittedly more boring yet stable & safe work of being a part-time waiter along with attending college vs sex work. Seems like such a waste for him to turn down the opportunities presented to him by Edward & Romel who truly only want what’s best for him. Overall his attitude has reinforced the bad impression I’ve had of him from the very beginning but everyone deserves a 2nd chance...though this seems like his 3rd chance. Still, we’ll see what happens.

As far as the catering went...Justin went way beyond the call of duty to deliver those drinks. I’ve heard of getting drunk anally as crazy as that idea is 🤦🏻‍♂️ so isn’t there a good chance that pumping alcohol directly into Justin’s bladder could not only have potential health risks but could get him drunk during the event? A drunk Justin staggering around naked while a sight to see might result in some unhappy accidents. Glad it sounded like Craig talked him into this being a onetime thing, but where does he get these ideas? Very...inventive.

Edited by NimirRaj
  • Like 1
  • Wow 3
Link to comment

Once again, your in depth analysis is superb. Your imaginations breath even more life into the characters than I can. 

@Summerabbacat - I did not think Juanito could disgust me any more than what he previously has, but once again he has proven me wrong. - I have tried several times to "rescue" Juanito, but he keeps getting into more trouble and it seems to be out of my control. 

@ReaderPaul -  But the alcohol, it seems to me, might seriously "burn" the bladder and the urethra from the inside. - I did some research on this and could not find a definitive answer. The nearest I got was this, following on from a statement about the rectum's ability to absorb fluid. The bladder on the other hand, is made for storing fluid waste, but it does not reabsorb water from that waste. So it has evolved thicker, less vessel-filled lining which can't be penetrated easily. The side effect of a bladder impermeable to water is that it's also impermeable to alcohol."

@chris191070 - It's great to see Max and Charles, - Yes the ever popular septuagenarians are back.

@NimirRaj - Your checklist is pretty spot on. but where does he get these ideas?  From the head of a demented writer, perhaps. 

I won't say any more as there will be some resolution to the Juanito/Raj matter in chapter 41. 

Chapters 40 and 42 will resolve the Jared/Justin mystery. 

You can tell we're nearing the end of a season?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Wombat Bill said:

 

@ReaderPaul -  But the alcohol, it seems to me, might seriously "burn" the bladder and the urethra from the inside. - I did some research on this and could not find a definitive answer. The nearest I got was this, following on from a statement about the rectum's ability to absorb fluid. The bladder on the other hand, is made for storing fluid waste, but it does not reabsorb water from that waste. So it has evolved thicker, less vessel-filled lining which can't be penetrated easily. The side effect of a bladder impermeable to water is that it's also impermeable to alcohol."

@chris191070 - It's great to see Max and Charles, - Yes the ever popular septuagenarians are back.

 

True, the bladder  is made to retain fluid, not absorb it.  However, the urethra can be damaged by catheters, and thus alcohol could cause a serious (though probably sterile) burning sensation in the part of the urethra from the bladder and through the penis.

Very good chapter, @Wombat Bill.  I also have to agree with the analyses of @Summerabbacat, @NimirRaj, and @chris191070

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..