Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 1,733 Words
  • 1,169 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains graphic sexual scenes.

Catering with Benefits (2) - Second Course - 4. DANCE BOY

p style="text-align:center;"> e1dca463220348f898915457e490d923.jpg 

Justin continued with his dance lessons because the exercise was good for him and the techniques he learned helped his posture and movement for his special service performances. He now called them performances as he had gone beyond offering a waiter’s service. Also he valued his friendship and time spent with Tristan each week. Justin thought Tristan was a very attractive man as well as being an accomplished dancer and good friend. Tristan was not tall, had a slim build with a lightly muscled, but firm body with very low fat ratio that defined his muscles perfectly. Had things been different for both of them Justin felt he could be attracted to Tristan. But he wanted to be faithful to Craig and Tristan did not want a partner because of his sexual preference.

One day after dance class Tristan was waiting outside the studio for Justin, who said, “What are you doing here, you usually go home first?”

“I have some exciting news and I wanted to share it with you first.”

“Are you going to tell me now or make me wait until we get to your place?”

“Let’s walk through the park and around the harbour and I’ll tell you along the way.”

Justin thought to himself, maybe he has a boyfriend, at last. But decided not ask as he did not want to seem to be pushing him in that direction, given what Tristan had already shared with him about his sexual activities.

Tristan skipped along for a few minutes like a kid with a secret he was really bursting to share. He stopped suddenly, stood there with his hands on his slim tapered hips, looked Justin straight in the eye and said “I’ve joined a snowballing group.”

“You mean snowboarding.”

“No – I mean snowballing.”

“I have no idea what you are talking about, but knowing you, I don’t think it has anything to do with skiing.”

“You are right about that, but are you sure you have no idea what we do. Go on have a guess.”

“I’m really stumped here, so help me. Do you do it indoors or outdoors?”

“Usually indoors but outdoors would be exciting, maybe I’ll suggest that to the guys now you have given me the idea. I’ll tell them you suggested it.”

“Hey, I don’t know if I like that. Anyway, back to the guessing. Is it some kind of drinking game?”

“Oh Justin you are so naive, no silly it’s not a drinking game and you know I don’t drink anyway. But on second thoughts, some kind of drinking is involved.”

“OK here’s the leading question – do you do it with your clothes on.”

“Ah – now you’re getting closer, the answer is NO!” he yelled.

“Sooooo is it something to do with sex?”

“I guess it could be,” Justin looked confused “Well OK yes it is.”

“Do I really want to know about this Tristan ... you know I love you as a friend but you do have some strange ideas and practices in relation to sex.”

“Oh go on you old coupler – have one more wild guess and if you don’t get it I will tell you when we get to my flat.”

“I’d rather you told me here in the open just in case you want to demonstrate.”

“Oh that’s unkind, given that I have shared with you my most private thoughts and practices. You did not seem unimpressed when I demonstrated for you in the past.”

“That’s true.”

“....and did I make you feel uncomfortable?”

“No.”

“Well then I will tell you now, and anyway I could not demonstrate snowballing on my own.”

‘So it’s a group thing.”

“Yes”

“Well go on spit it out”

“Oh you are a naughty boy....and I think you do really know.”

“Honest to god, I have no idea but if you don’t tell me immediately, there will be consequences.”

“...and will I like the consequences?”

“You probably would.”

“Well as tempting as it is, I will live in ignorance of what you might do to me. Look we’re nearly home, just a couple more minutes. I want you sitting down when I tell you.”

A few minutes later they arrived at Tristan’s flat. While Tristan made smoothies, with fresh juice for them, Justin waited patiently on the sofa for all to be revealed. Tristan returned with the drinks and sat down with Justin who said questioningly, “Well?”

“What?”

“Tell me for god’s take what you and your fellow snowballers do.”

“Well we get together at someone’s house, usually in a group of about 4 to 6 guys, and strip down. Then most of the guys will suck each other off. As you know I like to do myself and besides not many guys can do that anyway.”

“So it’s a group blow job?”

“Well kinda, but there’s more. When each guy has a mouthful of cum the first in the line passes his to the mouth of the next guy. He mixes the two lots of juice in his mouth, savours the flavour and when he is ready passes his load to the next guy and so on till the last guy has all the blended cum in his mouth. He then pushes it to the edge of his tongue and display it, looking like a snowball. He is allowed to savour it for as long as he likes but is not allowed to swallow, because not everybody has tasted each other’s cum.”

“Oh, I think I see where this going now.”

“Yep, the guy with the mouthful passes it back down the line until man number one finishes up with the full load – and he is allowed to swallow the lot. I really like being man number one so I can get everybody else’s cum and ingest the lot. A few guys don’t like to swallow they just enjoy passing it along. That’s good for me because I get more chances of getting the final load.”

“...and you enjoy this because...”

“First it’s a really good feeling to share with the other guys your personal juices, it’s fun swapping with each other and for me the best part is - for the next few days I have such high energy levels. I breeze through my rehearsals or performance and just seem to float around the dance floor. It feels like my feet don’t touch the ground. Not only do I have the energy from my on recycled juice, but the combined force of other men’s juices almost gets me high.”

“Tristan you are a strange man with unusual tastes, but still lovable. Thank you for sharing that with me ... I think. However, that’s all I want you to share with me. If you take my meaning.”

“Yeah, I know it’s not for everyone, but I love it.”

“Good on you.”

“..and some of the guys want to learn how to suck themselves. Wouldn’t that be a sight to see, a row of guys sucking themselves and then sharing their loads.”

“If you say so.”

“How’s the smoothie, it’s got a special ingredient in this one?”

“Not...you know...”

“What?...oh no, nothing like that.”

“There is nothing like that. There’s just that.”

“Well, it’s not that, it’s Acai.”

“And what the fuck’s that. Is it legal?”

“It’s a berry, but I use the powered form. It’s a really good antioxidant that’s good for your brain, heart and overall health.”

“Yeah, it’s ok, thanks.” replied Justin absentmindedly.

“Don’t be too over enthusiastic.”

“Sorry, I was thinking of something else.”

“Are you going to share?”

“You know something Tristan, I’m surprised you haven’t worked your self-sucking or snowballing into a ballet.”

“Hey, that’s such an amazing idea; why didn’t I think of that.”

“I was just joking Tristan. You wouldn’t really, would you?”

“It’s certainly something to think about.”

“I’m not sure I want to think about it, Tristan; men performing fellatio on stage. How would you do it anyway?”

“It would only be interpretative. They wouldn’t be dancing around with their dicks flopping about. But then again!”

“Stop right there, Tristan.”

“It’s just a thought, and anyway why are you being so prudish. The man who bared all in the name of art.”

“You’re right, perhaps I am being a bit precious, it’s just that your talk of snowballing threw me off centre. Just the same, I can’t see how you can do that on stage, get the message across and still not be shut down by the censors.”

“That’s the beauty of dance. It doesn’t have to be a literal interpretation. Subtle moves and steps suggest the story and the rest is created in the mind of the audience.”

“I hadn’t thought of dance being like that, but I suppose you’re right. I heard someone once say, it’s what’s not seen that is most important. I wasn’t sure what they meant at the time, but now I get it.”

“Precisely! What’s more exciting, seeing a man’s bulge in speedos or his dick hanging out?”

“Hey, do you think I overdue the nudity sometimes. Maybe I should be more subtle about it.”

“But you don’t go nude all the time. The performance you did for the Arts Society was totally appropriate. All those sculptures were nude. Fig-leafing would have spoiled the spirit of the art.”

“Thanks Tristan, that makes me feel good.”

“You’re welcome, you are a good man Justin and a good friend. If circumstances were different....”

“What were you saying Tristan?”

“Oh nothing, just thinking out loud; I shouldn’t do that.”

“Whatever. Now you’ve got me interested.”

“In what?” Tristan asked nervously.

“In your idea about this ballet.”

“Oh that, well it was originally your idea.”

“Ok, our idea. So do you think it’s worth pursuing?”

“I’ll give it a lot of thought. You know my long term aim is to do choreography, so maybe a project like this could be my launch platform. Thank you for the suggestion.”

“So if it goes ahead would I get a credit?”

“What do you mean?”

“You know how on TV shows, they sometimes have created by, or from an idea suggested by.”

“Yes.”

“I was just imagining your dance program showing title, Fellatio Follies, Choreographed by Tristan Coyle, Idea created by Justin Haynes.”

“Justin, I love the way you think.”

Next chapter - Those pesky Liberals
Copyright © 2021 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The friendship developing between Justin and Tristan is a delight, with both seemingly sharing their true selves without fear of ridicule. I foresee this friendship continuing to blossom and provide both with something that is uniquely for them to share.

The quirky humour arrived late in this chapter Wombat Bill - "Fellatio Follies". Imagine the outrage. I can see the theatre marquee - 'Fellatio Follies' choreographed by Tristan Coyle, based on an idea from Justin Haynes, with music by Stephen Sondheim. 

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Justin and Tristan have a great friendship. So Tristan has a new hobby, Snowballing, it sounds like a cocktail.

So are we gonna get a story on Tristan's ballet, a group of young men performing fellatio on each other for a live audience 🤔 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Summerabbacat said:

The friendship developing between Justin and Tristan is a delight, with both seemingly sharing their true selves without fear of ridicule. I foresee this friendship continuing to blossom and provide both with something that is uniquely for them to share.

The quirky humour arrived late in this chapter Wombat Bill - "Fellatio Follies". Imagine the or outrage. I can see the theatre marquee - 'Fellatio Follies' choreographed by Tristan Coyle, based on an idea from Justin Haynes, with music by Stephen Sondheim. 

Well, this certainly broadens my thoughts about dance routines, Wombat Bill!  I had not previously thought of those possibilities.  I can imagine Tristan doing choreography of such dancing to "All Time High" (theme song of "Octopussy," one of the James Bond movies, conducted by John Barry) -- or some other soaring music.  I'm sure readers and you could suggest other possible songs to go with such.  If you do scenes from such dancing later, please -- include some music titles, so we get the idea.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
9 hours ago, chris191070 said:

I think @Summerabbacat suggestion "Fellatio Follies" is the perfect title for Tristan's ballet story.

I cannot take credit for the title Chris; all credit must go to Justin. I just ran with the idea of Stephen Sondheim providing the music because of his mega-successful musical 'Follies', which included the brilliant 'Losing My Mind' (which every diva worth her weight in salt has covered, but I must confess to loving Liza Minnelli's Pet Shop Boys produced rendition from 1989 the most). 

There was a very successful short-lived UK TV show which was made in 1976 and 1977 called 'Rock Follies' which starred then unknown Rula Lenska and Julie Covington. It aired in Australia too and I liked it. I cannot recall any songs from it though which would be suitable for inclusion in a ballet entitled 'Fellatio Follies'. 

I am sure there are a number of songs which could be suitable for inclusion in 'Fellatio Follies' given their title and lyrical content, but would they lend themselves to a ballet. The most obvious I can think of off the top of my head are 'Cream' by Prince and 'Relax' by Frankie Goes To Hollywood. If the ballet were extended to include other "raunchier" sexual acts you could also include Grace Jones' marvellous 'Pull Up To The Bumper' (anal sex) and Alaska Thunderfuck's 'The Fisting Song' (the title really says it all). A few songs by US queercore band Pansy Division have sexually explicit titles, but I have not heard the songs, so have no idea of their melody.

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..