Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 1,575 Words
  • 2,040 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains graphic sexual scenes.

Catering with Benefits (2) - Second Course - 7. IT’S NOT GARBAGE NIGHT

p style="text-align:center;"> feca3a4970e35f4ef6f6aa0fab7f7ddb.jpg

As Thomas let himself into the house he heard Jared call out, “Is that you Thomas?”

“Yes, my love, you’re home early.”

“Don’t ‘my love’ me. Andy told me you were out all night. Where have you been?”

“I had a meeting at the caterers we are using for Mrs. P’s next party. We had a few drinks and when I was going to leave I realised I was over the limit for driving.”

“What sort of business gives you that much to drink and lets you stay overnight?”

“Craig and Justin run their business from their home. They invited me to stay for lunch after the meeting and we drank too much, that’s all.”

“And you stayed all night with these two guys?”

“Yes, it was safer than driving home.”

“You could have got a taxi, you could have called Andy to pick you up or you could have at least fucking called him. He thought you must have had an accident when you did not answer your phone.”

“Sorry Jared, I’ve no excuse for not ringing. I was just zonked out by the wine and a few too many tequila shots.”

Then as Thomas moved towards Jared he said, “Give me a big hug I missed you and I’m home safe now.” Jared was not convinced but let Thomas hug him.

“You’re not hugging me back.” said Thomas.

“I’m too busy sniffing the strange smells on you.”

“What do you mean strange smells?... Oh, I’m wearing the same close as yesterday and did not have a shower, so I probably smell a bit whiffy.”

“It’s not that sort of smell; it’s another man’s after shave.”

“They did give me a man hug when I left.”

“It’s not just your clothes, I can smell it on your neck and head. How hard did you hug each other?”

“What’s wrong with that?”

“I want you to strip, right now in front of me.”

“How about I shower first and then we can have some fun.”

“It’s not about having fun. STRIP NOW.” yelled Jared.

“Why?”

“Just do it.” Thomas did as ordered and stood there naked before his man, thinking this was some sort of kinky punishment that would lead to make up sex. Jared then put his head to Thomas’ chest and sniffed deeply. Thomas misunderstood this as well and put his arms around Jared’s shoulders to pull him closer.

“Stop that!” Jared ordered, “I can smell various perfumes on your body. You didn’t get that from a goodbye hug.”

“What do you mean?”

“You’ve been sleeping with someone else. Who was it, where did you go last night?”

“I told you I stayed at Craig and Justin’s house.”

“So who did you sleep with? Wait...” He sniffed again, “You slept with both of them, didn’t you?”

“You can’t tell that just by sniffing me.”

“I can, I was trained to recognise various smells of different men. Sometimes we only had our sense of smell to guide us through the process of determining between friend and enemy.”

Then Jared grabbed Thomas’ cock and balls, sniffed his own hand and rubbed his fingers together.

“Ah, a sticky dick and the smell of lube and cum.”

“But...”

“Yes, go on.”

“Nothing.”

“OK, give me your phone.”

“Why do you want my phone?”

“So I can check your numbers and call these caterers.”

“Don’t be ridiculous, I told you I didn’t sleep with them.”

“But I’m not convinced, so let me call them and clear it up.”

“No you can’t have my phone. You have to trust me.”

“If you were trustworthy, you wouldn’t have anything to worry about and you would let me call them.”

“No!”

“Give me the phone or get out now, and don’t come back.”

Thomas thought for a moment and realised he was in deep trouble. If he didn’t let Jared call them he would be presumed guilty. Then on the other hand, it was unlikely Craig would admit he and Justin had slept with him. Especially when they knew who was calling.

“OK, here’s my phone, their number is under ‘Catering with Benefits’, call them.

As Jared found the number he added “Catering with benefits, that says it all.”

Thomas did not reply, he just said “I’m going to the bathroom. I don’t want to see you embarrass yourself.”

Thomas had not thought this through properly because he had not mentioned Jared at all when he was with Craig and Justin so they did not know he had a boyfriend.

“Hello Thomas, this is Justin, did you forget something?”

“Hello Justin, no this is not Thomas, I’m just using his phone.”

“He is not injured, is he?”

“No, nothing like that; I’m Jared, Thomas’ flat mate. I want to thank you for taking care of him, it was better that he did not drive in his condition last night.”

“Yes, he did put away a few glasses.”

“Apparently so, he’s just been telling me what a wonderful time he had at your place last night. He says you guys really know how to have a good time, if you take my meaning.”

“Yes, we had fun too.”

“You know, he has led a somewhat sheltered life, so last night was an eye opener for him.”

“What do you mean Jared?”

“He told me he has not had a threesome before but really enjoyed it. Thanks for broadening his education.”

“It was our pleasure as well. I hope he does not have too much of a hangover today.”

“He’s coping, but don’t be surprised if he comes over for more sometime in the future.”

“Yes, he did mention that before he left, but we didn’t make a commitment. It’s not our regular thing to do.”

“Me neither. Well thanks again Justin and pass my thanks on to your partner. My mate arrived home safely and happy thanks to you two.”

“Our pleasure Jared.”

“Oh I’ve no doubt about that, bye.”

Jared hung up and pressed the ‘stop record’ icon on the phone. He put the phone on the table and waited for Thomas.

 

After his shower, Thomas returned to the living room, assuming he was now in the clear, and asked, “So, are you happy now you’ve spoken to them?”

“Yes, I had a very friendly chat with Justin; he seems a very nice guy.”

Jared went to the cupboard under the kitchen sink and found a pack of large garbage bags which he gave to Thomas.

“What are these for it’s not garbage night, tonight?”

“Oh, I think it is. You are garbage and I want you removed from my home. You can pack your stuff into these.”

“You can’t be serious. Why?”

As Jared handed Thomas his phone he said “Just press ‘replay last conversation’ then you will know why.”

Jared went into his pain studio, Thomas packed, wrote a note for Andy and left. He never did play the phone recording.

***

Thomas moved back into his old room at the Prices’ but missed Jared enormously and thought constantly about him. He also realised what a fool he had been, but how was he to know Jared would be home earlier than expected.

Monday morning he called Andy to talk through it. “Hi Andy, have you got time to talk?”

“Yep, it’s Ok, are you going to tell me what happened between you two?”

“I’ve been a complete fool, Andy. I have lost the man I love. After so many years avoiding relationships because of my job, I finally find a man that loves me and I stuff it up big time.”

“Thomas, I feel a bit responsible for that, but I was worried about you all night and the police weren’t much help with all their mumbo jumbo about privacy. I also checked at the Price’s, Carol was sure you were not there. So when Jared came home I asked him, hoping he might know where you were”.

“Andy mate, don’t think like that. You’re not responsible. I understand that you were worried about me and I should have called or at least left my phone where I could hear it. I’m just not used to having people care about me. It’s entirely my stuff up. I had so much to drink, they are a hot couple and Jared was away. I didn’t think it would be a problem. At least I didn’t think I would get caught.”

“Is that all you’re worried about, getting caught?”

“No, I don’t mean that, but that was how I was thinking on the night. Have you two spoken about it, what has he said about me?”

“We haven’t spoken much about it, he just said you were unfaithful and how important that is to him, so he had to ask you to leave. But I think he misses you as much as you miss him”.

“What should I do to get him back Andy?”

“Right now, probably nothing; give him some time to process it; after all he broke up with you, so only he can ask you back.”

“Yes, you’re probably right, but I fuckin’ miss him.”

“I know, just give it a bit of time and sometime in the future you can use me as an excuse to visit and see what his reaction is.”

“Hey good thinking, when can I come visit you?”

“Slow down, it’s not time yet.”

“OK, I’ll file that idea away.”

Next chapter - Lesbian Services
Copyright © 2021 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Wow 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Obviously Thomas was thinking with his dick and balls instead of his top head.  If two in a couple have not given the other a "hall pass" to sexually be with someone else, trouble can erupt. 

Good chapter, Wombat Bill.  

You must plan the stories quite a ways out for the various plots and subplots to be this believable. Well done.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Great chapter. Thomas got he deserved, he might not have expected Jared home early but that didn't mean he could cheat on him. Thomas needs to think with his head not his dick if he wants a relationship. If they had agreed on an open relationship, he would have been OK. Given time he might be able to rekindle his relationship with Jared.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Jared would be crazy to allow Thomas back in.  He still doesn't seem to be remorseful for cheating, only for getting caught.  

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
10 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. Thomas got what he deserved, he might not have expected Jared home early but that didn't mean he could cheat on him. Thomas needs to think with his head not his dick if he wants a relationship. If they had agreed on an open relationship, he would have been OK. Given time he might be able to rekindle his relationship with Jared.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Wombat Bill, you have certainly challenged your readers with this chapter and provoked a strong reaction (dare I say another sign of a good writer). Given the comments of other readers it appears there is no sympathy for Thomas for the predicament he now finds himself in because of his actions. In my comments below, I am certainly not in any way denouncing or ridiculing the comments of the other readers; I am merely playing "devil's advocate", not because I necessarily agree with Thomas’ actions, but because I am not sure of all the facts. 

I think there is no doubt Thomas fully intended to have the threesome with Justin and Craig as he proposed it and was not drunk at the time he made the proposition.

It certainly appears from the statement Thomas made in his conversation with Andy that he believed he could engage in the threesome and Jared would be none the wiser. This does suggest I think that on some level Thomas believed that by engaging in the threesome whilst Jared was away, that he was deceiving him. Is this belief that it was a deception because he was aware of what Jared's reaction would be if he were to learn of the threesome, or because society at large equates a relationship with fidelity? This we do not know.

Have Thomas and Jared discussed being exclusive with each other? This we do not know. If they have and Jared had stated his expectation of fidelity, then I too have no sympathy for Thomas and believe he got what he deserved. If however, Jared and Thomas have not discussed the topic of exclusivity then I think Thomas’ should be "cut some slack" and given an opportunity to redeem himself if that is what both he and Jared desire, which appears to be the case.

 

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Summerabbacat said:

Wombat Bill, you have certainly challenged your readers with this chapter and provoked a strong reaction (dare I say another sign of a good writer)...

Have Thomas and Jared discussed being exclusive with each other? This we do not know. If they have and Jared had stated his expectation of fidelity, then I too have no sympathy for Thomas and believe he got what he deserved. If however, Jared and Thomas have not discussed the topic of exclusivity then I think Thomas’ should be "cut some slack" and given an opportunity to redeem himself if that is what both he and Jared desire, which appears to be the case.

@Summerabbacat, you bring up very valid points.  I was assuming that they had previously had such a discussion.  However, it is possible that they had not discussed fidelity to each other.  I predict that @Wombat Bill will inform us further down the line in the story.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, ReaderPaul said:

@Summerabbacat, you bring up very valid points.  I was assuming that they had previously had such a discussion.  However, it is possible that they had not discussed fidelity to each other.  I predict that @Wombat Bill will inform us further down the line in the story.

I suspect you are correct ReaderPaul that @Wombat Bill will reveal all to we his readers, particularly if Jared and Thomas do repair their relationship. 

Another point which I did not raise in my ramblings above, is that I was surprised by Jared's swift and vitriolic reaction to Thomas' actions, and I wonder what motivated this. Was he angry with Thomas because of his infidelity, or because Thomas attempted to deceive him, or because he did not have the opportunity to participate in the "afternoon delight" himself, or something else entirely?

I was also surprised (and guilty once again of stereotyping) that a man with such an unusual fetish i.e. pain-lover (or perhaps it is not so unusual), would have such a conventional attitude to fidelity in a relationship. 

I only hope that Jared's reaction was motivated by his expectation of fidelity and not some desire to "own" Thomas or belief that he, Thomas, is his property in a relationship. He certainly has not displayed any behaviour to date that would suggest this, but one can never be sure. 

@Wombat Bill your readers wait with bated breath for your revelation(s) to follow (hopefully). I for one hope that Jared and Thomas can repair their relationship as I thought it was one of great promise and they appeared to be well suited.

 

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Ugh, Thomas is not only thinking about how he’s upset he got caught rather than feeling any guilt he cheated he’s even saying it out loud. Damn, the moron is liable to blurt that out to Jared and get a taste of pain with no pleasure as I’d punch him...or more likely slap him. 😂 Thomas seemed like a sweet guy but Jared can do so much better. Clearly he wants a committed relationship and I even recall before they truly started dating that Jared discussed everything he wanted in a relationship which included commitment while Thomas claims he wants that yet clearly can’t control his urges. Not sure I see the relationship working out unless Jared decides he’s ok with an open relationship or unless Thomas can prove he can be trusted & committed to their relationship, though that’ll be difficult as trust is hard to earn back.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..