Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 3,330 Words
  • 1,332 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains graphic sexual scenes.

Catering with Benefits (2) - Second Course - 36. AUSTRALIA DAY

p style="text-align:center;"> 6674c967e02755b381fdae09a24952d1.jpg 

Virginia Price, at the suggestion of Craig, had been invited by Cynthia to attend the Foundation’s Australia Day fundraiser. When Jonathan refused her invitation to join her, because he was attending a political fundraiser at a harbourside mansion, she was disappointed. She then turned her disappointment into an opportunity. Desmond would be driving her to the function so she sent him off to her husband’s tailor to be measured for a lounge suit.

“But why do I need a new suit?”

“Because we’re going to a fundraiser and I don’t think that old suit of yours would pass muster.”

“You mean I’ll have to rub shoulders with the rich and famous?”

“I don’t know about famous, but yes I assume from the prices charged for a ticket, then most of the guests will be well heeled.”

“I don’t know how to mix with the upper class Virginia.”

“They won’t be any more frightening than me. In fact I expect some of my friends will be there. You’ll be fine. It’s time you started getting out more Desmond and you’ve got to drive me anyway, so you might as well have some fun, instead of waiting in the car for hours.”

“Why isn’t Mr P going with you?”

“He’s got some political thing he wants to attend and that would bore me beyond belief.”

“So I’m your escort?”

“That’s very unkind Desmond.”

“Then what about Mr Jared?”

“Now that is escort territory. You know you are much more than that to me. I want us to have some fun together.”

“In front of your friends. What will they think about you being escorted by your driver?”

“If you leave the chauffeur’s cap in the car, they won’t know.”

“Virginia, I think you made a joke.”

“Yes, I think I did. Was it very funny?”

“Passable.”

“Ok, now put you bottom on the seat of the car, turn the key and pedal off to the tailors.”

Desmond looked at her and grinned.

“That one must have been even funnier, I saw you smile.”

***

As the guests arrived at the Australia Day function for the Foundation they were served drinks and finger food by Justin’s waiters all dressed as Lifeguards, wearing only caps and Speedos with an Australian Flag design. Justin supervised at this stage as his big event would be later.

For the lunch, which was a sit down affair, Cynthia had an open sided marquee erected to provide shade for the diners. The main meal was seafood and beef steaks all barbecued by Craig and his assistants. It was served buffet style on small surfboards with accompanying salads. At the completion of the main course the waiters cleared the dishes, and as they left the marquee, Cynthia asked the guests to look outside towards the pool. As they looked out they saw approaching the marquee four lifeguards carrying a surfboard on their shoulders. Reclining on the surfboard was Justin dressed only in gold hotpants. He was lying on his side resting on one elbow. He had been lightly sprayed with vegetable oil which under the sun made him glow like a golden idol. When the lifeguards entered the marquee they rested the surfboard on a table and left. Just behind the lifeguards was Craig dressed as a Chef and a few assistants carrying eskies. He approached Justin, who was now laying on his back. From one of the eskies Craig retrieved two large whipped cream dispensers. He covered Justin’s body from nipples to navel in whipped cream. Then he spread meringue pieces over the whipped cream and followed this with mango slices, strawberries and passionfruit pulp. He then stood back and announced, “Ladies and gentlemen please help yourselves to a serve of Pavlova.” The waiters handed out bowls and spoons as Justin lay there as a human Pavlova.

Most of the women moved forward eager to participate in this experience. The men however were a little reluctant. Then Cynthia asked, “Gentlemen, can I have your attention please?” They looked around to see Cynthia being borne on the shoulders of two lifeguards. She then said, “Please follow me gentlemen.” The men followed Cynthia down to the pool side, like children following the pied piper. As they looked at the pool they saw a beautiful bikini clad model laying on an inflatable lounge in the middle of the pool. The lifeguards lowered Cynthia to the pool side then they dived into the pool and swam towards the model. They brought her to the edge of the pool and lifted her and the lounge out of the pool. Cynthia announced, “Gentlemen, meet Nellie.” Not a name one would expect for a young woman of her generation, but it was an appropriate alias for the day. The lifeguards then carried her into the marquee. Craig was again waiting for the arrival of his human serving platter. He covered her from boobs to belly button in poached peach halves, sprinkled fresh raspberries and topped with raspberry sauce. As the waiters handed out bowls of ice cream, Craig announced “Gentlemen please enjoy your Peach Melba”.*

After dessert was served Justin and the Peach Melba model needed to shower. As they both headed for the pool house Justin said, “You go first Amy, I will use the outdoor shower for now and have a hot shower later. I’ll wait by the pool, let me know when you’re finished.”

“Thanks Justin, I won’t be long”.

When she finished showering and dressing she let Justin know and left the event. Justin then went to the pool house and had a long hot shower. He emerged from the shower and walked naked into the lounge area go get his street clothes. As he approached the lounge from behind, he noticed someone lying on the lounge.

“Oh s s sorry.” he stammered. “I didn’t expect anyone to be here.” He immediately covered his genitals and turned to go back to the shower room.

“Stop!” he heard.

“But I need to get a towel”

“No need, you are just perfect as you are.” said a middle aged woman who was lying on the lounge wearing only her lace bra and panties.

“But what are you doing here, do I know you?”

“I am Prudence Bancroft, the Treasurer of the foundation. But you can call me Pru.”

“Well Pru I don’t think we should be here together, I’ll dress and let you have the pool house.”

“Now come around here boy and stand in front of me.” she said as she swung her legs off the lounge and sat up to take in the full view of Justin who had, without thinking, done as requested.

“That’s better, now turn around I want to see this famous bubble butt of yours”.

Justin obliged. “Mmm very impressive.” she enthused as she placed a hand on each cheek. She then attempted to squeeze them with all ten fingers. But Justin had instinctively tightened his muscles as she squeezed.

“They certainly are firm my boy. If I were to push you against the wall you would certainly bounce right off.”

“Please Pru, this is inappropriate, what if someone comes in and catches us?”

“That won’t happen my boy, I’ve locked the door. Now turn around and face me.” Justin did as ordered but still kept his hands in place.

“Now remove those hands silly boy and let me see all you have to offer. I know you are not shy, I’ve heard about some of the other parties where you have worked.”

“But I don’t have anything to offer you Pru.” Justin said as he removed his hands.

“What do you mean silly boy, there it is right in front of my nose.”

“But...”

“But, nothing, you are positively the most perfect specimen of manhood I’ve ever seen. I want to do more than just gaze upon your beauty. Now open the champagne there and poor us each a glass. After all you are a waiter aren’t you?”

“I am a waiter but that is all. I might sometimes serve naked but that is as far as I go.”

“Oh, I’m sure you can go further than that for aunt Pru.”

“I don’t want to hurt your feelings, and you are indeed an attractive woman but look at my manhood, does it look like it’s ready for action?”

“Oh you’re just a bit nervous because I surprised you. Here let me fix that for you.” She said as she reached towards his penis. Justin pulled back then sensed the anger rising in Pru.

“Look my boy, I want you and I usually get what I want, so just pour those drinks, relax and let Pru have what she wants.”

“I can’t, I just can’t do it.”

“But you are a healthy young man I can see that in every muscle of your body, why can’t you do it for Pru?”

“I’m gay.”

“That doesn’t bother me.”

“It does bother me. I can’t get it up for a woman.”

“Do you want to fuck me up the arse, would that help?” She screamed.

“No I don’t.”

“Maybe you macho gays should have that tattooed somewhere so a girl can tell.”

“I am going to take my clothes into the shower room and dress. I suggest you do the same and leave before I come out unless you want us to be seen leaving together.”

“Oh, don’t bother about dressing, I have a back-up plan.” Justin said nothing but looked at her quizzically.

“Trent, come here.” she called as a young man emerged from a high-backed chair that faced the shuttered windows. Unbeknown to Justin he had been there all the time.

“What are you doing here?” Justin asked his gym buddy, whom he had employed for this gig to play the part of a lifeguard waiter.

“So you do know each other,” said Pru “That’s perfect.”

“What are you up to?” asked Justin who had only a gym buddy relationship with Trent. They helped each other at gym and there was also a friendly competition between them in building their bodies.

“I thought, since you know each other so well then you might perform for Pru.”

“If you mean what I think you mean Pru, the answer is no. We are just gym buddies, that’s all.”

Trent had remained silent and Justin could only assume that he was a willing party to this set-up.

“I’m not going to do this Pru, and as for you Trent I am frankly surprised that you are a part of this.”

“Oh I think differently.” said Pru.

“You should know Pru, I’m in a permanent relationship and don’t have casual sex.”

“Ah but that is the very point my boy. How long do you think your relationship would last if your partner were to find out we were all here together.” offered Pru.

“I will tell him what you are doing as soon as I leave.”

“Then let me make it clearer for you Justin. How long do you think your relationship would last if your partner’s business was frozen out of the Foundation’s functions and maybe even the whole medical community of Sydney?”

“You wouldn’t do that, would you?”

“Probably best not to force me to. Now all I want from you two is a little man on man action to get Pru juiced up and then I can manage the rest myself. Do you understand?”

Trent walked up to Justin and as they stood side by side Pru noticed that their bodies were mirror images of each other. Trent turned towards Justin, put his hand behind Justin’s head and pulled him close. Close enough to kiss him. Justin did not resist but did not participate either. His mind was flushed with the possibilities of what could happen. If he co-operated he would be cheating on Craig, even if not voluntarily. If he did not join in, their business could be seriously affected and Craig would want to know why. As the boys stood close Pru saw that their chests met nipple to nipple, hip to hip and cock to cock, but their abdominal areas were so lean and hard that each curved in a little, hung in the shadows of their chests, and could not meet.

“OK Trent, turn him on.” ordered Pru. When Trent attempted to upgrade the kiss, Justin allowed Trent’s tongue to enter his mouth and in so doing surrendered. He decided that for the sake of his relationship he would do this, though it went against all his moral instincts. The kiss was passionate on Trent’s behalf, Justin accepted it and then realised he was actually enjoying it when he felt his cock harden against Trent’s. Prudence noticed this and relaxed, knowing that her little plan was going to work. Trent moved down from Justin’s mouth to his nipples. Then Justin noticed Prudence was lying back on the lounge with her head leaning on the armrest so that she had a full view of them. As Trent chewed on Justin’s nipples she put her hand into her panties and felt her own moistness. Trent moved slowly down Justin’s body until he faced Justin’s erection. Prudence was watching and moved her fingers inside herself and located her pleasure spot. As he slowly took Justin’s cock into his mouth Prudence massaged gently in a circular motion. By the time he swallowed Justin entirely, Prudence had herself well on the road to personal pleasure.

By now Justin appeared to be a willing participant as he took hold of Trent’s head with his hands and began to thrust his cock in and out of Trent’s mouth, much to the delight of Pru, who was on the verge of orgasm.

“Go for it boys.” she urged.

When Justin felt on the verge of coming he thought Prudence might need something to push her over the edge, so instead of coming in Trent’s mouth he pulled out and hosed Trent’s face with his copious juices, just as he heard Prudence moan and gasp “Oh yes, yes I can feel it. Oh yes Pru.”

As they all relaxed, there was a knock on the door. Prudence put her finger to her mouth in a manner that said hush. The boys saw it and complied.

“Is there anyone in there...If someone is in there please let me in?”

Then without any further notice from outside, they heard a key being placed in the lock and the door opened.

“Sorry boys, I didn’t think anyone was in here, when you didn’t answer. I’ll go and let you get dressed.”

“Sorry Cynthia, muttered Justin. “..it’s just that...um.”

“Craig’s looking for you Justin,” Then as the boys stepped apart Cynthia noticed Prudence on the lounge.

“My God Prudence what are you doing here with these boys and in that state of dress, or should I say, undress?”

“Oh hello Cynthia, come and join us.”

“Well?” asked Cynthia

“Oh nothing really, just a bit of fun.”

Cynthia directed her request towards Justin and Trent “Would you boys please dress in the bathroom and then leave. I need to talk to Prudence.”

“Sure m’am” replied Trent, speaking for the first time, and the boys scampered off to the bathroom.

“Now Prudence, an explanation would be nice.”

“Well you see the boys...”

Cynthia interrupted “I’m not interested in them. Boys will be boys wherever they are. What I want to know is what you have got to do with this, sitting there in your panties?”

“I was just using the boys for a bit of fun.”

“Using the boys, what does that mean? You know they are gay?” Cynthia waited for Prudence’s answer then said, “No, come to think of it, I don’t care what your reasons are. Prudence, this is my home and we are board members of the Foundation which is attempting to raise funds for the Children’s Hospital. How do you think it would look if news of this behaviour of yours was to get out? I can’t imagine what you were thinking. Or were you thinking at all. I’m absolutely furious that you would use my home and risk all we have worked for in regard to the Foundation for some cheap thrills.”

Trent and Justin then emerged from the bathroom and were going to leave without saying anything while Cynthia was in full flight with her rave, but Cynthia stopped them saying, “Boys, please wait a moment. I’m not getting anything out of Prudence so can either of you enlighten me as to what is going on here?”

No reply from either of them. Then she said to Trent, “Young man I don’t know you, but Justin we have been clients of yours for a few years and in fact I thought we were more than that, I thought we were friends. Have you any explanation?”

Justin was totally conflicted while trying to formulate an answer for Cynthia. He did not want to upset either of the women and even thought that if he told the truth Cynthia may not believe him as he expected her to side with her friend and colleague Prudence. He just stood there like a naughty schoolboy. Then Trent spoke.

“Mrs. Broderick, is it?”

“Yes, young man.”

“My name is Trent I was asked by Justin to work here today and brought into the pool house by Pru who offered me money to seduce Justin if she could not do it herself.”

“I can’t say this is getting any clearer for me.”

“Well that’s my side of it, but Justin is pretty innocent here because Prudence did attempt to get it on with Justin but failed. Then she threatened him with ruining his relationship and his partner’s business if he did not co-operate.”

“What! is this true Prudence?”

“Well it’s not exactly like that.”

“Then tell me exactly what it is like.”

“I did suggest something like that but I wouldn’t really follow through with it.”

“That’s irrelevant Prudence, if you threatened or even suggested such things it’s quite improper. How you get your kicks is generally none of my business, but when you use my home and our Foundation’s events to do it then it is my business. Thank you Trent for your honesty and Justin while I am disappointed that you did not trust me enough to tell me yourself, I do understand your difficult situation. There will be no repercussion for either of you. But prudence I’m not finished with you yet. Gentlemen you can go now and by the way, thanks for a great show outside today.”

“Thank you Cynthia.” said Justin finally.

“Oh one more thing Trent.”

“Yes Mrs. Broderick.”

“Did you get your payment from Prudence?”

“No, but that doesn’t matter now.”

“Yes it does. Prudence, pay up now.” demanded Cynthia.

After Justin and Trent left, Cynthia was quiet for a moment, hoping Prudence might try to make amends or at least offer some explanation, but she failed to do so and just sat in silence. When Cynthia felt she had waited long enough and had a plan for her course of action, she informed Prudence “I am going to call an extraordinary meeting of the Foundation board next week and let them deal with you Prudence.”

“But Cynthia...”

Prudence was prevented from continuing when Cynthia interrupted “It’s too late for buts Prudence, just get dressed and get off my property immediately.” With that Cynthia left the pool house and returned to the party to farewell her guests.

 

*Peach Melba is a dessert of peaches and raspberry sauce with vanilla ice cream. It was invented in 1892/93 by the French chef Auguste Escoffier at the Savoy Hotel, London, to honour the Australian soprano Nellie Melba.

The Pavlova, was named after the Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova, who was a megastar when she toured Australia and New Zealand in the 1920s. Both nations claim to have invented the dessert during that tour. The debate continues.

 

Next chapter - Stories from the past.
Copyright © 2021 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wow 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Damn, Justin was put in a difficult situation and I can’t blame him though I am somewhat disappointed that in a sense he chose the path of least resistance. I understand why he did what he did but I think Craig would rather deal with the potential fallout rather than have Justin have sex with someone else. Then there’s the fact he couldn’t find it in him to trust Cynthia despite having known her for some time.

Quote

If he co-operated he would be cheating on Craig, even if not voluntarily. If he did not join in, their business could be seriously affected and Craig would want to know why.

Part of what concerns me in all of this is Justin’s thinking regarding Craig’s potential reaction. Sure, I understand his concerns about his actions potentially being seen as cheating regardless of it being due to threats but I don’t understand his concerns about Craig’s possible reaction if he didn’t comply. It almost seems like he thinks Craig would be mad at him for not complying as if he thinks Craig would want him to have sex with someone else in order to save the business. That just doesn’t make their relationship look very stable if Justin thinks Craig would expect that of him and of course there is a different way to take his thoughts of “their business could be seriously affected and Craig would want to know why.” which could mean he was considering not telling Craig about the situation if hadn’t complied with the threats. That doesn’t make any sense to me as I don’t get why he’d want to conceal what Prudence was threatening to do and while I understand Craig may be upset I hope Justin comes clean about what happened as otherwise he could learn about it from Cynthia, which would make it look very bad.

Edited by NimirRaj
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

I mostly agree with @NimirRaj but wish to add one thing -- the old saying "A stiff dick has no conscience." Though Justin was not attracted to Prudence, his body was attracted to Trent's body.   I think Justin did not know who was more powerful, Prudence or Cynthia, and that is why he was not certain of what to do.  

I was glad to see Cynthia "rein in" Prudence.  Hopefully, in a chapter or so we will hear what the committee does to Prudence.  I still do not trust Prudence; even reading about her in this chapter gives me the hunch that she will bide her time to attempt to wreak havoc on Justin and Craig for thwarting her willfulness.

Justin needs to immediately tell Craig what happened so that anything anyone else tells Craig will be blunted by having heard from Justin first.

"All of us sometimes are confronted with situations in life where we have to do the best we can do, even though we do not have all the information we need to make the best decision." (Quoting a cousin.)

  • Love 4
Link to comment

Dear Prudence she is not. What a vile piece of trash, the word ‘ho’ is a most apt description for her. The fact she hit on Justin and then used Trent to seduce him when her “charms” failed is devious, the actions of a woman hell-bent on getting what she wants, regardless of how the other party/parties feel. This is the behaviour of a conceited woman with a warped sense of entitlement, as indicated by her statement “Look my boy, I want you and I usually get what I want". Boy, really? Fuck off ho. However, what I consider her most repugnant behaviour is that she had no respect for Justin’s relationship status, and even more so, she blackmailed him with a threat to ruin his partner's business. 

@NimirRaj has raised a number of concerns and drawn some conclusions, which I respectfully feel compelled to challenge, or at least offer a different perspective. Justin, as acknowledged by Cynthia, was placed in a difficult situation by Prudence's behaviour and threats. I am not blaming Craig (just this once mind you @Wombat Bill), but I believe Justin still feels the “lesser” partner in the business. This belief is only reinforced by others, noting Prudence referred to the business as "your partner's business". 

Consider this. Craig has on a number of occasions implied, perhaps humorously, that Justin’s role is to provide the entertainment, the brawn if you will to his brains. Craig started the business, before being joined by Justin after it was already operating successfully. Craig comes from a more prosperous background than Justin and is used to mixing in such circles and behaving with propriety (although Prudence certainly belies this). Craig has had a far more stable family environment in which he was raised, one which has given him a confidence and degree of self-assuredness which I believe Justin lacks.

There is also the very significant difference in the respective social standings of Prudence and Justin, an older obviously wealthy woman and a younger male (gay to boot) who is a waiter. Who will people believe, Prudence or Justin? Justin I believe would rightfully be very concerned about this.

Finally (I hear you say), I think that beneath the happy-go-lucky persona Justin projects, there is still an insecure boy from Blacktown who is scared he will disappoint Craig, and in doing so, be abandoned. This may be viewed as a poor excuse, but I consider it a tangible one.

I do agree with @NimirRaj; Justin must tell Craig what has occurred. If my perception of Justin is correct, an episode such as this could in fact strengthen their personal relationship by alerting Craig to Justin's self-esteem issues. Craig should strive to ensure that business decisions are always jointly made, or at the very least, Justin's input is properly acknowledged and considered. 

Now on to the "happy stuff". @Wombat Bill I am very pleased with the direction you appear to be travelling in the Virginia and Desmond relationship. I feel there is still a very strong connection there on both their parts, and in their later years in life both deserve to bask in the happiness they can share.

The image of the pavlova, OMG bloody delicious. One of your own creations no doubt @Wombat Bill.

@ReaderPaul I have been writing these comments for the past hour (have changed them soooooo many times). In the interim, you have written comments, which I find very amusing and insightful. I am not going to "critique" your comments though as I must attend to other pressing matters (my cats are demanding their second sitting of dinner and I have to cook something for myself and it is 8.30PM).

 

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I'm disappointed in Justin but he was put in a very difficult position by Prudence. I hope when Craig finds out he gets to hear the truth from Terence and Prudence.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Summerabbacat said:

@NimirRaj has raised a number of concerns and drawn some conclusions, which I respectfully feel compelled to challenge, or at least offer a different perspective. Justin, as acknowledged by Cynthia, was placed in a difficult situation by Prudence's behaviour and threats. I am not blaming Craig (just this once mind you @Wombat Bill), but I believe Justin still feels the “lesser” partner in the business. This belief is only reinforced by others, noting Prudence referred to the business as "your partner's business". 

Consider this. Craig has on a number of occasions implied, perhaps humorously, that Justin’s role is to provide the entertainment, the brawn if you will to his brains. Craig started the business, before being joined by Justin after it was already operating successfully. Craig comes from a more prosperous background than Justin and is used to mixing in such circles and behaving with propriety (although Prudence certainly belies this). Craig has had a far more stable family environment in which he was raised, one which has given him a confidence and degree of self-assuredness which I believe Justin lacks.

 

I do agree with what you’re saying regarding Justin’s self-esteem and belief in the position he holds in the business. Craig was dismissive of Justin’s ideas originally partially I believe because it made him uncomfortable for multiple reasons. Craig originally wanted to likely run a sorta high class catering business so Justin’s risqué modifications didn’t align with his original plans not to mention Craig was initially clearly unhappy seeing his boyfriend ogled by others. He seemed to get over his jealousy quickly though but I have to wonder if it’s partially because of the clientele being all female as his old jealousy may rear it’s head when they start doing gay events. Thankfully in recent chapters when it came to ideas for the entertainment portion Craig seemed to give Justin free reign and I think even called him the boss once implying to me a now sorta 50/50 arrangement in the sense Craig is over the food while trusting Justin to be over the entertainment. Justin often runs things by Craig, which I’m sure reassures him not to mention food is often involved in the entertainment meaning some collaboration is needed, but I think Craig is trying to give Justin control over that portion of the business which will hopefully help his self-esteem going forward. Now mind you that doesn’t mean Justin feels like an equal partner as I suspect he doesn’t. Craig may need to sit down with Justin and clarify their business as well as personal relationship so that Justin knows where he stands. Perhaps they could even draw up a legal document legally listing Justin as owning half the business, though considering their personal relationship...maybe they could just get married? 😉 I honestly, as long as Justin doesn’t foolishly try to hide what happened, don’t see this chaos ruining their relationship. I think given the circumstances Justin made the best out of a bad situation and I don’t think Craig will blame him...though I doubt he’ll be jumping for joy. Justin’s gym buddy may have come through in the end yet that was only after they got caught by Cynthia so I doubt Craig will be very thrilled with this guy and may have a few choice words for Prudence if he ever meets her. Maybe he can enlist Edward for some help?

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Well gentlemen, there is not much left for me to say. You seem to have sorted it out between yourselves.

I will add just one comment - Please don't judge Justin too harshly. He made his "decision" in the heat of the moment, with ho time to give it much thought. In these instances self-survival kicks in first. If Justin had the opportunity to sit comfortably and mull over his options he may have taken a different course of action or he may have still done the same. We will never know. 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..