Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 3,124 Words
  • 902 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains graphic sexual scenes.

Catering with Benefits (2) - Second Course - 16. SOFT AND SQUIDGY, LIKE MARSHMALLOW

p style="text-align:center;"> 4ad7a7e19873aaced7e9472cd5c8e449.jpg

Edward was editing his interview with Kim, the sex worker, but was having trouble with it. He was not sure what should be edited out so he called a meeting with Charles, his producer and played the unedited version for him.

**

“I know you are a sex worker, but I believe you have a speciality.”

“Yes, I’m a blowjob expert. I have been doing it for many years and I have become very good at it.”

“So what should I call you?”

My name is Cum, but in polite circles I’m known as Kim sometimes. It all started by accident. When I was born my mother did not give me a name or register my birth. She gave birth to me at home and raised me on her own. I am what they call a mistake. She used to take me to work with her and I grew up thinking that was normal. When I started to walk I used to follow her everywhere but I was slow and sometimes got distracted by things around me. My mum was always calling come, come, to encourage me to catch up with her. Some of her clients heard her call me this but because she is from New Zealand her accent made ‘come’ sound like ‘Kim’, so people thought my name was Kim and mum just let them call me that. Now that I work in the sex industry, I like to call myself Cum, it sort of fits with what I do.”

“What work did your mother do that she was able to take you to work?”

She was a sex worker and always took me on her jobs. I thought that was normal and grew up respecting the profession. I used to watch what she did and one day when I was about seven years old I asked her if I could suck the man also. I tried it and I and liked it. He was soft and squidgy, like eating marshmallow. A few of her clients used to let me do it, just because I liked doing it. As time went on, after watching mum do it I realised that sometimes thick juice came out of the dickies. I asked mum if thick juice would come out of mine if she sucked it for me, but she said I was not old enough for that. Then one day when I was sucking a soft and squidgy it became hard and I was not sure what was happening to the man. Mum said it was alright, not to worry that was normal. I then got to like it when they were hard and knew that was when the sticky juice would come out. Then by surprise one day a man let out his sticky juice into my mouth. It was lovely and sweet so I swallowed it and told mum I wanted to have more. She said that was good and let me do it whenever the clients wanted it. I used to look forward to eating the thick sweet juice. I have never lost the love for that taste. In fact now I can’t go a day without it.”

“I’m sorry Kim, and I don’t want to appear judgemental, but the law considers that child abuse. Your mother and especially her clients would be imprisoned for that.”

“But I wasn’t abused, I wanted to do it. I know what you’re saying is normally true, but in my case, I asked out of curiosity and continued because I liked it. How can that be child abuse?”

“So is your mother still a sex worker?”

“Yes mum and I still work together sometimes. But usually we have our own clients. I don’t like her to work so much now. I like to support her as much as I can.”

“What clients do you have?”

“I specialise in just one thing and that is blow jobs. I don’t do any other work like fucking or being fucked. I love my work and can’t go a day without it. I suppose I have become a cum junkie, if there’s such a thing. I don’t work just to earn the money, I do it for the taste. When it first enters my mouth I almost come myself, it is so good. Some clients like me to give it back to them in their mouths. With some we roll it back and forth between our mouths till there’s nothing left. If they don’t want that then I open my mouth wide so the client can see the cum in my mouth and I let them watch as it slowly dribbles down my throat. I will do whatever they want with the cum. Some even want me to spit it at their faces. Then I lick it up again and swallow it.”

“What else do you do for clients?”

“As I said blow jobs are my speciality. Some times with multiple clients I will blow one and jerk off another. I even have a group of three that like me to blow one of them and jerk the other two at the same time. That’s hard work, but I keep fit. I have to learn how sensitive each client is, because I like to bring them all to climax at the same time. They really like that. I don’t know any other guy who can do that. It has taken me a lot of years to develop my techniques. I am now so good at timing them I can get a guy off in a fixed time that he nominates. I can even get most guys off in less than a minute if they want it. Sometime we have bets on it. When they don’t believe I can do it, we place a wager and if I can do it they have to pay double. Mostly I win.”

“You can’t really get a guy off in less than a minute can you?”

“Let me demonstrate on you.”

“Oh I don’t think that’s appropriate.”

“But you won’t believe me otherwise. Now pull down your zipper and drop it out for me.”

“But it’s not erect yet.”

“No problem, here take my watch and tell me when you want to start and start the timer at the same time.”

“OK start .....ah...ah...oh..oh...Yes that’s it.”

“Stop the watch, how long was it?”

“51 seconds, amazing.”

“And later I will show you how I can get you off at a nominated length of time. You just tell me how long you want it to last.”

“Do you get special requests from clients?”

“Yes, I have a couple at present that like me to blow them both simultaneously. Luckily they are both eight inches so I can get them close enough to get both in my mouth at the same time. It took a few months work with them but now I can get them to climax at exactly the same moment. It is a great thrill for all of us when that happens.”

“Amazing Kim.”

“So you must swallow a lot of cum in a week”.

“Yes I usually do about 50 blow jobs a week so that’s about half of a litre of cum. You know cum is very nutritious. It contains over 200 separate proteins, as well as vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, and zinc. Many days I don’t eat much else. Cum gives me so much nutrition with almost no fat or cholesterol. Did you know it is a natural anti-depressant and reduces anxiety. It also improves quality of sleep, increases energy, improves concentration, memory and mental alertness.”

“Well, thank you Kim, this is the most surprising interview I have done. You have blown my mind.”

“And your dick.”

“How could I forget?”

“You’re a good interviewer Edward. Do you realise you just finished with a question that does not need an answer? Ingenious.”

**

“I see what you mean Edward. I don’t think we can broadcast that as is.”

“Should we run it past our legal advisers?”

“We could do that, but I’m pretty sure what they would advise. Then even if they passed it legally, I’m not sure our listeners would condone what happened.”

“What if I edit out the unacceptable parts?”

“Then you’ll be left with a pretty short and boring interview. Once you remove his childhood participation and your part in the interview, there’s not much left.”

“What do you mean my part?”

“We can’t really broadcast you actually participating in live sex, even though the activity is legal.”

“Really? I thought that bit was ok.”

“I’m not comfortable with that Edward. But, that aside the child abuse parts are too risky. I don’t even feel comfortable with asking for it to be reviewed by legal. Just asking them indicates we approve.”

“You think we should just can it.”

“It’s your interview what do you think, after all you said you had problems with it. Isn’t that why we are having this meeting?”

“Yes Charles, let’s bury it.”

“Good executive decision Edward.”

***

Edward was a bit down after his decision to can the Kim interview, so when he was given Jeremy’s business card by Justin, having a new lead lifted his spirits a little.

Jeremy referred him to Rani and after a discussion with her she promised to talk to her staff and get back to Edward with her choice of interviewee.

A week later, Rani got back to Edward and arrangements were made for the interview to be conducted at the salon. On the day he arrived with his recording equipment, had a brief chat to Rani and set up in a private room.

 

“Welcome Brett to 2GAYfm, and thank you for agreeing to talk with us.”

“I’m pleased to be able to help, I’m so excited to be asked. I really want to tell me story.”

“That’s excellent, now you’ve told me you are an apprentice here at Hair We Are. That’s quite a catchy title, who came up with that?”

“It’s the same name as the other salon Sandra has in the city. This is the first branch to open and she has plans for more.”

“Are you an apprentice hairdresser?”

“No, I don’t do hairdressing, I am an apprentice beautician, specialising in intimate services.”

“I think you better explain intimate services, in case it is misinterpreted by some of our listeners.”

“Oh, Edward you are a tease. Do you mean people might think I’m a sex worker? That’s a laugh, I would never charge. Come and get it all for free, that’s my motto. But I digress. Intimate services, in this business, means beautifying the intimate areas of the body. You know the bits that don’t usually see the sun, so to speak. We sculpt the pubic and rear areas, by clipping, shaving or waxing. We remove unwanted hair from many part of the body. And the latest trend is for bleaching or dying pubic hair.”

“Tell us how did you get started in the business?”

“I started as a volunteer at the beauty college.”

“What do you mean by volunteer?”

“The students need to practice their skills, so in return for free haircuts and such, we volunteered to be styled by the students.”

“That’s brave of you.”

“I suppose so, but it was interesting and I got a lot of free haircuts and manicures. Then I was asked if I wanted to transfer over to the waxing class. I was a little nervous at first, as I’d never had a waxing or anything that personal. As I’m a fairly hairy guy I was popular because I had lots of areas to wax. But it wasn’t all as it sounds. To give each student an opportunity I was shared around the class, with each student waxing only a small part of my body.”

“Were there any mishaps?”

“Not really, but some days I went home with one hairy leg and one not. Then the next time I went they would do a bit more and a bit more. After a month I was as smooth as a baby’s bum and only had hair on my head and my pubes and butt. They even waxed under my arms. The only parts of me that had not already been waxed were my private parts. I was shared among the few male students and it was not long before I was cracked and sacked by every male student in the class.”

“So does the waxing hurt very much?”

“It does a bit, but you get used to it. In fact I found that after a few sessions I was beginning to enjoy it. I found it a turn on having young men tending to me. Some were very nervous about it, but I tried to assure them I was comfortable with it. But, I didn’t tell them it was a turn on for me. Although I think they worked that out for themselves. As soon as they put the first spatula of hot wax on me my cock sprung to life and there was nothing I could do to stop it.”

“Were you embarrassed?”

“Not at all, I’m proud of my erection and don’t mind who sees it. It always pays to advertise, you know. Although, I can’t say the same for all the students. Some stepped back in shock when I sprung up, some tried to ignore it, but their shaky hands gave them away. Really I felt a bit sorry for some of the straight young things, I don’t think they knew what they were taking on when I was their subject. But when you think about it, I was really doing them a service because they didn’t have to lift my penis out of the way. It did that all by itself. Very thoughtful, don’t you think?”

“Earlier you mentioned intimate bleaching and dying, have you had that done to yourself?”

“Oh yes, many times. I’ve been all the colours of the rainbow and even the whole rainbow once for Mardi Gras party. They even asked me up on stage to dance on the podium. But I think it was more for my dyed pubes than my dancing style.”

“Tell me about why your clients get waxed.”

“Some men, especially straights, seem to feel like they need to explain why they are waxing their genitals. You get excuses like ‘I lost a bet’ or, ‘I'm not gay, my girlfriend asked for this’ and ‘If she has to do it, I should too.’ Then there’s my favourite ‘I'm a biker and this makes me more aerodynamic’. When I hear that one I feel like asking, what, nude biking? Then there was the guy who explained his wife was tired of getting pubic hair caught in her teeth. Frankly I don’t care why, because I already know, they just want to look sexy. What other reason is there, really?”

“Do men often get erections during the process?”

“It doesn't happen often. I find pulling hair out of their balls has quite a dampening effect, sadly. It happens more because they are nervous. An erection is not necessarily arousal. If a man does get an erection, I just say, that happens, don't worry it's fine. This way he and his penis can relax. But what I really want to say sometimes is, wow, very impressive.”

“Are there any special precautions you need to take when waxing balls and scrotum?”

“The skin of the scrotum is very thin and since the skin is loser and the area is sensitive, the testicles should be cradled and held tautly. I like that bit. Sometimes I ask the client to hold their penis in a way that pulls their testicles taut. If they are not comfortable doing that, then I can pull it very tight without hurting them at all. Doing long narrow strips is easier to control both the hair removal and the discomfort of the client.”

“You seem to enjoy your job a lot Brett. Why is that?”

“Really, you have to ask? But apart from the obvious, I like to see men taking an interest in their looks and their appeal to whatever sex turns them on. If I can help with that, I feel as satisfied as they do at the end of the procedure. Men should look good all over. The best designer clothes in the world won’t do you much good when they’re laying discarded on the floor and all you’re wearing is your birthday suit. Your hair, or lack of it, is then your greatest accessory.”

“What surprises you most about your clients?”

“Some men actually believe waxing makes their penises look bigger. Well, I don’t disappoint them by saying otherwise.”

“What would you say if they asked you directly?”

“I turn the question back on them and say do you feel bigger? Of course they never say no, so I just add, you believe in yourself and others will also.”

“Some listeners might regard this industry as being a bit on the fringe. How do you convince your clients that you know what you’re doing?”

“When these magic fingers touch your body, you know. But seriously, this industry is controlled and the Australian and state governments have a strict set of standards and levels of competency. I don’t get to hang my diploma up there next to Jeremy’s until I reach those standards.”

“Is there anything you’d like to add Brett?”

“Yes, thank you for the opportunity to talk about my profession, I’m very proud of what I do. May I say to all those guys out there that have thought about doing it but are too shy, come on in, we will treat you with respect and professionalism at every part of the procedure. Also, you might have a bit of fun along the way.”

“Thank you Brett, you have given me something to think about and hopefully our listeners as well.”

 

Edward stopped recording and said to Brett “That went very well, I had not thought about waxing before, but you make it sound like fun.”

“Would you like to try it now?”

“Oh, I didn’t mean for me, but younger men might be convinced by your explanations to give it a try.”

“It’s not just for young people Edward, not that you are old. Anyone can improve their appearance, attractiveness and improve their sexual activity.”

“Perhaps not now; anyway the last time I had a freebie while interviewing it did not turn out well for the interview.”

“Really, what happened?”

“I was questioning a sex worker and.....

Next chapter - Accusations
Copyright © 2021 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Excellent interview with Brett!  Thank you.  Brett made the process fascinating in the reasoned way he explained it.  I foresee problems with the first interview of the chapter because the interview was NOT aired.

Thanks, @Wombat Bill -- another great chapter.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

@Wombat BillI think the astute @chris191070 and @ReaderPaul are correct in their prediction of possible trouble ahead for Edward due to his interview with Kim/Cum. I do hope he retains the record of his interview.

The interview with Brett was very amusing, He is witty and charming, and seems to possess a talent for the double entendre much like Edward himself. His description of his rainbow pubes was very funny. 

@Wombat Bill I don't know if you have ever availed yourself of the "intimate services" described by Brett in the interview, but if you have not, you have researched the topic very thoroughly. As a man who has been having a "manzilian" and other waxing for the best part of 30+ years, I must say you were spot on. I have found the armpits the most painful part to be waxed. I was also very surprised to learn how much warmth body hair can provide. I had my legs waxed once in winter, and they were very cold without the "insulation" provided by hair (not to mention they looked like chicken legs as the hair added an illusion that my legs were bigger than what they really are). I hope this is not TMI for your fine, upstanding readers @Wombat Bill.

 

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..