Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 2,748 Words
  • 1,588 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains graphic sexual scenes.

Catering with Benefits (2) - Second Course - 27. GIVE ME A RING

p style="text-align:center;"> 5a2592ee0f6961b1eee69c17b106c714.jpg

When Andy and Juanito got to Andy’s home, they had the place to themselves as Jared was staying at the Price’s.

“This is a pretty smart place you have here Andy. They must pay you well at the jewellers.”

“I can’t complain, but this is not my place, I share with the owner, but Jared’s rarely here these days. He mostly lives at the Price’s place in Caste Hill and only comes home occasionally on his days off.”

“Does everybody you know work for the Prices.”

“We are a pretty close bunch.”

“So what does Jared do?”

“He’s Mrs Price’s live in intimate assistant.”

“Oh, is that what high society calls sex workers?”

“We prefer it.”

“But, didn’t I hear somewhere that Thomas’ boyfriend was called Jared?”

“They used to be, but that ended months ago.”

“And now he fucks a woman for a living. How does that work.”

“It seems he’s bi and can swing both ways.”

“God, I don’t know how he can do that. Having sex with strangers is one thing, but with a woman, I couldn’t do it.”

“Me neither.” answered Andy “Each to his own, I suppose. If that’s how he’s wired, good luck to him.”

“Now what did you have in mind for tonight, Andy? What’s your preference; top, bottom, hand, oral or something kinky?”

Andy laughed and said “You make it sound like a professional engagement.”

“You mean it’s not?”

“Well...um...I was thinking... no. I’m sorry if you misunderstood me Juanito. We don’t seem to be communicating very well do we? The last time I showed some interest in you, I had to drop you at the wall to work.”

“That’s true.”

“And now I bring you to my home and you still think it’s work. I thought you were giving that up to work for the boys and study.”

“I can do that and still earn a bit extra on the side.”

“Well I’m sorry Juanito, but I don’t pay for sex.”

“No, suppose not, you just get paid for sex.”

“That’s a bit low, especially from you. I thought there was a connection between us.”

“I suppose I could give you a freebie tonight, after all you have been generous in driving me around and you did try to get me other work, even if I didn’t want it.”

Juanito then started to undress. He removed his shirt to reveal a trim lightly muscled body with narrow hips and tight abdomen. He threw the shirt at Andy in a seductive manner, but Andy threw it back in anger. However, Juanito did not pick up on that. He then slowly unzipped his jeans and slipped them down just enough to display his bulge. Andy watched with mixed emotions. He desperately needed a release and here was a man offering himself, but he didn’t want it under these conditions. He didn’t want a freebie, he wanted a mutually shared experience. “I don’t think this is going to work Juanito, a ‘thank you’ fuck is not what I had in mind.”

“Oh go on, relax and enjoy it.” he said as he slipped off his jeans and jocks in one smooth, well practiced movement.

“No thanks.”

Juanito then walked towards Andy and kissed him, while Andy could feel Juanito’s erection pressing hard against his own. “Do you want me to strip you?”

“No thanks, I’m fine.”

Juanito ignored this also and slowly removed Andy’s clothes while he stood stiffly, until his jeans and jocks were around his ankles. “Hey, chill.” said Juanito.

Despite resisting Juanito’s attention, Andy still maintained a healthy erection, which Juanito slowly took into his mouth. When Andy continued his passive stance, Juanito spat him out and said “I’ve had tough tricks before, but you beat all, my man.”

“I’m not your man. I think it’s time you dressed and left. Would you like me to drive you to the wall, where you belong?”

“Hey, I’m just kidding you. Don’t you get it? I’m joking.”

“I don’t see the funny side of this situation. In fact it’s totally humiliating for both of us. Don’t you see that?”

“I’m serious about that Andy, I like you and was just playing a little game, thought you might get into the whole role playing scenario. Sorry, if it’s not your thing. Tell me what you like.”

“What I would like is for you to leave and I’ll try to forget I ever invited you here.”

“That’s ungrateful of you. I offer you all I’ve got and you refuse. Do you know how much my tricks pay for that?”

“I don’t care about your tricks or about you. You’ve been doing this too long and I don’t think you know how to have a personal and caring relationship with anyone.”

 

In silence, Andy drove Juanito to his flat in East Sydney and dropped him off.

 

The following morning Andy called Thomas and told him about Juanito.

“I might as well have given him to Mr. P for all the use he is to me.”

“Ok, at least you tried, so now you can move on and not wonder about what might have been.”

“Yeah, I’m glad it’s over and I found out before I got hurt.”

“So have you got any plans about getting someone for Mr. P, now that Juanito’s not available?”

“I had an idea that I want to run by you first and then put it to Mr. P.”

“Ok, fire away.”

“Remember, he only asked me to get a man for him because he was tired of calling the agency and not knowing who he would get. So, I was thinking that if I find someone he has used before and been happy with, then we get the agency to always give that man first priority when Mr. P calls. That way he has a regular but can change at any time if he wishes. And besides, I noticed in the last few months I was with him, he really only wanted someone on average about once a week, so there seems no point in him paying for a man full-time and also having to provide him with a home.”

“I think that’s brilliant. Do you think he will go for it?”

“I’m not sure, but I will arrange a meeting with him and see if he likes it.”

“Good, let me know how it goes.”

***

Andy went up to Price’s office at the appointed time.

“Hi Andy, yes he’s expecting you, but can you wait till he’s finished a phone call. He’s taking a call from Mr Turnbull.” said Prism.

“Is he a diamond man?”

“No, he’s a government man.”

“Not that Mr Turnbull?”

“Yes, the Prime Minister. They’re old friends, apparently they and he used to do business together when Mr Turnbull was in banking.”

“I had no idea, that’s exciting to have friends in such high places.”

“Yes...oh he’s free now, I’ll let him know you’re here.”

Andy met with Price and he agreed to try Andy’s suggestion.

“Ah, before you go Andy, I’ve been meaning to ask you if you are happy with your car.”

“Sorry Mr. P, I should have thanked you personally for that. It was very generous of you.”

“No Andy, I was not fishing for thanks. I genuinely want to know if you are happy with it. I left the choice of make and model up to Smidmore and I want to be sure he made the right choice. I’m not used to choosing vehicles in the economy range.”

Andy smiled and replied “Of course I am happy Sir, it has been very useful and a reliable vehicle.”

“I’m pleased Andy, now that we have both settled down after our difficult period, I don’t want you to be a stranger. After all the years we have been together we should remain friends.”

“Thank you Mr. P, I would like that.”

“And another thing, when we are together, just the two of us, please call me Jonathan, like we did in the old days. Perhaps not around the office, others may not understand.”

“I get it, Jonathan.”

“Good, now do you have any plans for lunch?”

“Nothing in particular.”

“Give me a moment.” Price picked up his phone. “Prism, would you book my usual table at The Crest, for say thirty minutes from now.”.......“For two, and tell them to have my favourite red decanted before I arrive.”....... “And tell Johnson to have my car ready immediately.”

“There done! Now grab your coat or whatever and meet me in the carpark. We’re off to lunch.”

A stunned Andy left Price’s office, went via his studio and then headed for the company carpark.”

 

Andy was extremely curious about the phone call with Turnbull and thought he might just push his luck a little further and asked “Jonathan, don’t think me intrusive, but I am wondering why the Prime Minister would call you.”

“Apart from being a friend, he did have a specific reason. I won’t give you all the details yet, but he has paid me a great compliment by making me an offer, that I will consider.”

“That sounds good, but I won’t pry any further.”

“There is some part of our conversation that I will share with you. It seems there will be a vote on the floor of parliament, not so far into the future about a matter that may interest you.”

“Oh really, what is that?”

“It’s about this gay marriage thing. He knows the plebiscite will come back in favour and he’s very confident he will have the numbers in the house to get it passed into law before the end of this year’s parliamentary sitting.”

“That is good news. Not that I am particularly interested for myself, but I know it is important to a lot of gay couples, especially those with children.”

“Yes, so it seems.”

“Is this confidential information?”

“I wouldn’t think so Andy. Feel free to tell your friends, but the other matter is just between us, strictly.”

“Of course.”

“Now, do you like my choice of wine?”

“It is pleasant, but you know I’m not an expert on wine.”

“As long as you are enjoying it; that‘s what’s important. Let us look at the menu. You know the rack of lamb here is just superb. Jules, the chef has a magic touch when it comes to lamb.”

***

Jessica had decided that a Haynes family conference was needed so Justin took her over to his aunt’s place one evening for dinner and a family meeting to discuss the ramifications of Brendan’s arrest and what the family should do. Craig did not go but stayed home to follow up on business correspondence.

After he ate his evening meal he lay on the lounge listening to relaxing music. He was dozing in and out of sleep and thinking of Justin. The man he loved so much was facing a difficult situation and he was determined to give him and his mother all the support they needed. He nodded off to sleep for a short while and awakened with an erection. His thoughts immediately went to Justin again, but this time the sexy cheeky Justin that he enjoyed so much and almost unconsciously his hand went down and reached into his boxers. As Craig took himself in hand he had a vision of Justin standing naked before him wearing only his cock ring. The thought crossed his mind that he had never tried a cock ring even though Justin had a number of them and he had in fact bought some of them for Justin. Curiosity got the better of him and he went into the bedroom and searched through Justin’s jewellery drawer. He chose the gold ring that he had given Justin as a gift. Instinctively he put it over his penis first and then tried to get his balls through the ring, but it did not work. Then he remembered watching Justin put on the ring. Justin’s method was to put his balls through first and then his penis. This worked so Craig paraded in front of the mirror and liked what he saw. He felt good wearing it so decided to leave it on and surprise Justin when he returned home. Before going to sleep he took out of the drawer a leather cock band, put it on his bedside table and adjusted the lamp to low.

Sometime later, Craig was awakened by Justin and his mum arriving home. It was late so they said goodnight and each went to their bedrooms. Craig pretended to be asleep and waited for Justin to crawl into bed and cuddle up next to him. Justin did exactly as Craig had expected. He spooned in behind Craig and put his arm over Craig’s body. But Justin instinctively sensed from Craig’s body position and breathing that he was not asleep. It was the kind of instinct that couples develop from familiarity and muscle memory. Justin’s hand moved over Craig’s body and the tension of his muscles also told Justin’s body that Craig was not sleeping. Then his head confirmed this when he noticed Craig’s breathing pattern was not that of a sleeping partner. He wondered why Craig was pretending to sleep. It could be that he just wanted to ignore Justin, but Justin’s heart told him this was not so. Justin’s hand continued to move south until he reached Craig’s bush of curly hair. Justin plunged his fingers into the hair then slowly lifted his hand so that the curls straightened and eventually recoiled away from his fingers. He did this several times and felt a slight stirring in the body he was caressing. Out of this undergrowth a tall straight trunk rose. The trunk was buttressed by a set of firm balls encased in a tight sack that was confirmation of interest being shown. Justin gripped the top of the trunk and slowly slid his hand downwards. Then suddenly Justin rolled back. “You naughty boy!” he accused, as he spanked Craig’s butt.

“Hey, what’s that for?”

“You’ve stolen my cock ring.”

“I thought I would see what it was like to wear a cock ring. I liked it so I wanted to surprise you.”

“Well, it is indeed a surprise and you really like wearing it, do you?”

“Yes, it feels great.” said Craig as he reached for the band on his bedside table. “Now kneel over me and I will fit this one for you.”

“Oh another surprise.”

“...and there’s more to come.”

“What do you mean more?” he questioned as Craig sat up and fitted the cock band. He had chosen the black leather band with studs as he thought it looked perfect on a shaved Justin at full extension.

“You know I’ve never seen you jerk off.” challenged Craig.

“Well, I haven’t had the need since we met. What about you?”

“I may have but not in front of you, so let’s remedy that tonight.”

“OK by me. Do you want to make it a competition and see who can come first?”

“No, I want to watch you come and give it my full attention.”

“OK I’ll go first if you want.”

Justin reached for the lube and squeezed a little on his hand, then in a kneeling position over Craig he spread the lube over his erection and slowly began stroking up and down. While working on himself he gazed into Craig’s eyes and then looked even deeper into the soul of this man he loved so much and who loved him in return. They both remained silent while staring into each other’s eyes. As Justin was about to reach his climax his eyes became misty and he felt a tear forming. He showered Craig’s chest with his juices and began to cry. At first Craig was alarmed and asked “What is wrong?”

“Nothing is wrong, everything is just perfect.”

“Then why are you crying.”

“Because I love you, I can feel it in every muscle of my body. I love you so much it hurts.” He then leaned down to Craig and kissed him so long and strongly that Craig became weepy as well. They both rolled onto their sides and hugged tightly, as if glued together by Justin’s sticky emissions. Sleep eventually replaced conscious emotion for both of them. It would have to be another night when Craig jerked off for Justin.

Next chapter - Gran wants a job. - Jessica wants a new home. - Virginia wants, who knows?
Copyright © 2021 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Juanito showed his true colours, totally oblivious to Andy's feelings. His motivation was as I expected, monetary gain. Andy stood his ground, he quickly wised up to how shallow Juanito is. I had a voice in my head, spoken with a British accent, no doubt from a British comedy or crime show of yesteryear, echoing "sod off you ungrateful little prick". I foresee trouble ahead for Edward and Romel if Juanito does avail himself of their kindness. I sense Romel's familial relationship with Juanito will mean little to Juanito unless there is some benefit in it for him.

An interesting cameo by our former Prime Minister, a paradoxical political man if ever there was one. A member of the dreadful Liberal Party, I think he was more admired by those on the left of the political spectrum than by those in his own party. He was a conundrum for his party, so they did what they do best, knifed him in the back and got rid of him, only to replace him with an evangelical, whose professed beliefs and behaviour bear little resemblance to the tenets of christianity as I understand them.

Justin, a delight yet again. I would like him home delivered to me for my exclusive pleasure and adoration. Do you think you could arrange that for me @Wombat Bill?

@Wombat Billanother fine chapter from your mythological pen. I have no doubt your usual CWB groupies (myself included) will have much to cross examine and critique in this chapter. 

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 3
Link to comment

So we see Juanito true colours, at least Andy was wise to him. It looks like Andy and Mr P have made up. Craig and Justin seem closer than ever with there love to each other.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I am not surprised at Juanito acting the way he did.  I do wonder about the motives of Mr. P.  Something does not seem right.

The hints for the next chapter indicate multiple fascinating happenings.  Looking very much forward to that chapter, @Wombat Bill.

I like the detailed analysis that @Summerabbacat gave above.  The amazing verbal gyrations done by politicians who claim to be following the relatively simple words of Jesus at times astound me.  Politics often makes me wonder about people. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Poor Andy though sadly it’s not a surprising outcome. I’m curious if Mr. Price has feelings for Andy beyond sex & friendship which he now might be interested in pursuing. Yes there’s a sizable age difference but...I dunno I wouldn’t say it’s an impossible outcome. I know it’s a wild theory yet Mr. Price was clearly very attached to Andy so it’s not a hard conclusion to draw that he’d be deeply missing Andy. I hope Gran doesn’t want a job in catering... 👀 😂 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, NimirRaj said:

I hope Gran doesn’t want a job in catering... 👀 😂 

@NimirRaj with an ageing population, Gran could prove a vital link to an as yet untapped source of business and income for the boys; parties at retirement complexes. The recent success of the charity auction has exposed them to philanthropy and, with the business doing well perhaps they could tap into this niche market. They should explore the tax implications of providing subsidised events and, of course, Justin would have to limit his exposure (he would not want to cause any heart attacks for a start), but it could be a viable income stream.

Who knows, it  might even lead to one or both of them getting an AC, but of course they would have to play tennis too.

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

@Summerabbacat said - I think he was more admired by those on the left of the political spectrum than by those in his own party. This will be explored in future chapters.

 I would like him home delivered to me for my exclusive pleasure and adoration. Do you think you could arrange that for me. -  He lives at Kingsford, perhaps you could pop round for some afternoon delight.

@chris191070  - So we see Juanito true colours, at least Andy was wise to him.-  Are you sure he wasn’t just kidding as he claimed.

@ReaderPaul-  I do wonder about the motives of Mr. P. Something does not seem right.- That’s because he may turn out to be on the left.  See @Summerabbacat above.

The hints for the next chapter indicate multiple fascinating happenings. - Maybe girls behaving badly.

@NimirRaj-  I’m curious if Mr. Price has feelings for Andy beyond sex & friendship which he now might be interested in pursuing. - He does have his reasons.

 I hope Gran doesn’t want a job in catering... - Could be, remember in Part 1, chapter 39 when Gran asks -

Oh speaking of your work, I’ve been meaning to ask about that.”

“You know what we do Gran.”

“Well not exactly. I know you cook and Justin serves but I’ve never seen you two working together. Sometime I would like to attend one of your functions.”

  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..