Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 4,502 Words
  • 1,182 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains graphic sexual scenes.

Catering with Benefits (2) - Second Course - 37. COCKTALES - Part 1

p style="text-align:center;"> 9f0040029ae4ba15fc43a8ce5f0ed917.jpg 

Justin called ‘Hair We Are’ to make an appointment for a waxing, only to be told his waxer would be Melany. “So when will Brett or Jeremy be available?”

“They no longer work here Sir. Shall I make an appointment for you? Melany is very experienced.”

“No thanks, I’ll leave it for now.”

Justin didn’t have either of their phone numbers, so he called Edward in the hope that he might have one of them from when he did the interview.

“Good Morning ‘Wax and Wane’ this is Brett.”

“It’s Justin here Brett, who’s Wayne?” he asked.

“I don’t know any Wayne...oh you mean the name, it’s W A N E as in a waxing and waning moon. I’m just trying it out as a possible name for our new business.”

“I don’t get it, but what’s this about you not working at Rani’s anymore?”

“Well she got the shits well and truly over me threatening to shave my pubes on that same-sex marriage day, when we all went to the pub.”

“I remember you telling us. I thought it was a scream of a story.”

“Yeah well, her and Sandra didn’t see it that way. But to be fair to Sandra she only heard Rani’s side of the story. Anyway, upshot is Jez and I are starting our own business.”

“When you say starting, you mean you have started yet.”

“Not officially, we still need some gear and business rego and all that red tape stuff.”

“I’m really in need of a complete pube wax for the Mardi Gras function tomorrow. Got a really special thing happening. I’ve been so busy I forgot about it. I guess I’ll just have to shave myself.”

“No you won’t!” Brett said indignantly “We are going to offer a mobile service when we get rolling, so what better time to start than now, with our favourite customer.”

“You mean you’ll come over here?”

“As sure as a drag queen has a dick.”

“Whatever.”

“Give me your address and I’ll be hovering over your body in no time.”

***

As it was Mardi Gras time, everybody was in party mood and also wanted to support their friends Justin and Craig at their first Mardi Gras event. The whole crowd turned up as couples, including Romel and Edward, Tristan and Snowy, Jared and Thomas, Andy and Dean. Raj was there also and Juanito was working as a waiter. Tonight was to be his first time waiting bare-chested. Since taking on work with ‘Catering’, he was encouraged by Justin to join his gym and workout regularly. The enticement to work hard at it was the promise of a higher hourly rate for working bare-chested.

As the guests arrived they were welcomed by Max and Charles, and offered a glass of wine. The room setting was just small high tables so that guests could stand and have the opportunity to move around the room and mingle easily. For the less mobile, bar stools were available also. At one end of the room was a bar and at the other end a small raised platform with a row of chairs on it. The whole room was decked out in glittering rainbow colours and the obligatory mirror ball.

When Raj heard a waiter behind him ask, “Beer or wine Sir?” he turned and his eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw Juanito, buffed up, tanned, sparkling with body glitter and wearing only tight rainbow boxer shorts and a smile. “Wow” he exclaimed so loudly that the rest of his friends turned, saw Juanito and burst into spontaneous applause.

“Guys, please behave, I’m working.”

“Well work your little arse over here.” said Edward “I need a drink and a closer look at your new body.” as he approached, Edward added “You certainly kept this under wraps at home. Wondered why you hadn’t been wandering around in your jocks, as usual.”

Raj stood by soaking up the compliments given to Juanito as if they were somehow for him. He felt proud on behalf of Juanito and revelled in the thought that some of that limelight might shine on him as his boyfriend.

They had spent all January together at the neighbour’s house, but since the Fletchers returned early February, Raj went back home and Juanito to Romel’s. Raj had only been invited to stay over once in the past two weeks.

When Juanito went about his serving duties, Edward noticed Raj standing alone and signalled him to join the group. “Haven’t seen much of you lately Raj.” said Romel “You should come over more often, especially as you and Juanito are now seeing each other.”

“Oh I would if he invited me.”

Edward picked up on this plea and replied “You don’t need to be invited by Juanito. You know you’re always welcome at our place, even if Juanito’s working. It might be a nice surprise for him to find you there when he gets home.” Edward said with a wink.

“Thank you guys, he does seem to be working a lot at night.”

“Well he does have study and waiting work, so that keeps him busy.” added Romel “But he has stayed over at your place a few nights, so that’s good for you both.”

“No, he hasn’t Romel, I still live with my parents and they’re a bit behind the times when it comes to having boyfriends stay over. Why would you think that?”

Edward immediately sensed a problem and jumped in “Oh we must have misunderstood. Sorry about that.”

“But what about....” was all Romel could utter before Edward interrupted and said. “Oh look, I think the show’s about to start.”

 

The president of the MAG association took to the stage to start the night’s proceedings. “Good evening everyone and Happy Mardi Gras. My name is Roger and I am pleased to see so many here tonight and especially pleased that we have such a wide range of ages in attendance. That is exactly what tonight is about, an opportunity for the older generation to share with the younger. Welcome everyone.” The crowd applauded.

“Now I would like to introduce our MC for the evening. Please welcome on stage a long time member of MAG, a past president of the association, radio presenter and an original 78er, Mr. Max Watson or as we affectionately call him Max ‘a Million.”

Max stepped on stage to thunderous applause, cheers and whistles. He took a bow, raised his hand to the crowd and said “That’s enough, I haven’t done anything yet.” They laughed but continued to applaud.

When silence eventually prevailed Max said “Most of you will probably be aware that gay sex was illegal in this state until 1984, but did you know that the punishment was once the death penalty. That’s right, the death penalty. In 1828 Alexander Brown was the first in the colony to be hanged for sodomy, as it was called then. This continued to be the penalty for sodomy until 1839, when Thomas Parry was the last person executed for sodomy in Sydney. However execution for sodomy continued in Tasmania until 1863”. Boos were heard around the room.

“That’s the bad news out of the way, now the good news. What some of the younger members of our community may not know is that there was a time before internet and mobile phones, when people actually wrote love letters to each other or answered personals with a written letter. People still managed to meet each other before Grindr or Instagram even before personal columns in gay newspapers, before saunas and bath houses. There were secret signs and secret places to meet. Tonight you will hear about some of those stories as well as stories of love and commitment.

“As is appropriate on such occasions, our first speaker will start off the evening with a prayer. Please welcome Phillip”

“Good evening everyone, please join me in prayer.” asked Phillip

“Hello God I need to ask you something. I know I am still at school and I don’t yet fully understand these things. One of the people who works for you put his hand down my shorts and touched my private parts and made it get bigger. Is that because you asked him to do that? Is this some sort of miracle he performs on your behalf? I must have pleased you when it got bigger because your worker then kissed my dicky. Were you rewarding me for my good deeds? Why did you make it feel so good, and get me so excited, is this how you choose who will work for you? Is this a religious experience? Why do our school teachers tell us that God says we should only use our dicky to make babies and this is a sacred act with a woman, when all the people who run the church are men? Why do they wear dresses like women? Is this why women aren’t meant to be priests, because they can only receive the sacred act – but not give it, because they don’t have a dicky?

Is this what you intend for me God. Is this the sort of shepherding that the priests do on your behalf? Is it okay to do this with other boys who are not yet working for you because they are still at school? Should we practice to find out whether we should be working for you when we finish school? Is this a true religious experience because it feels so mysterious and so wonderful? If I get better at it can I work for you to?

Why do I experience the same excitement when I wear my Speedos under my school uniform? Why do I get this feeling when my friend rubs suntan oil into my back while I am lying on my towel in my Speedos? Why do I get this feeling when in the rugby scrum? Why do I get this feeling when watching the boys on the starting blocks at the swimming races? Am I a very religious person, but don’t know how to understand it yet. Why do I have dreams that give me this feeling and wake up with the bed and my PJs all sticky? Were you talking to my soul when I was asleep? Do your priests have these dreams all the time? It is sort of warm and wonderful but hard to understand. I do like your religious experiences, but please explain God”.

“Thank you everyone for listening.” said Phillip, and this was followed by applause.

“Thank you Phillip.” said Max “Now our sexy waiters will top up your glasses. How about a round of applause for our waiters?” The crowd complied, and Max added “Make yourself comfortable. Our first story teller will commence in fifteen minutes”.

During the prayer, Romel had managed to move away from their group and Edward followed. As soon as Max stopped speaking Romel turned to Edward and asked “Why did you stop me speaking before?”

“Because I didn’t want to say this in front of Raj, but something’s not right between those two.”

“You mean about Juanito staying out overnight but apparently not with Raj.”

“Exactly, he didn’t say where he was and we just assumed he was with Raj.”

“So where do you think he goes?

“I don’t know, but I’m gunna find out. Not tonight though, don’t want to spoil anyone’s fun.”

Just then a commotion was heard at the entrance. “What do you mean I need to buy another ticket?”

“There are two of you and naturally you need a ticket each.” said the burley doorman.

“But when I booked this ticket it said $50 plus BF. Doesn’t that mean my boyfriend is included for that price?”

“No that’s not right, BF means booking fee. $50 is the attendance fee plus a booking fee for the booking agency service.”

“Well bugger me, so you want another $50 plus a BF?”

“Just $50 for paying at the door.”

As they entered the venue Brett said “Fuck this place looks like a museum, full of ancient artifacts and fossils.”

“What did you think MAG stood for?” asked Jeremy

“I don’t know and I don’t know anybody that old. Even my Dad’s not that old.”

“Don’t be so rude. You’ll be old one day.”

“Oh, I hope not. You will promise to put me down before that, won’t you?”

“If you keep talking like that someone may well do it for you tonight.”

Just then a waiter offered drinks. “Well, I take it all back Jez. Now I know what MAG stands for, Man and God. And what’s your name gorgeous?”

“Juanito Sir.”

“Well Juanito, if I wasn’t afraid of getting glitter on my tongue, I’d lick you all over.”

Juanito just smiled but said nothing. Then as Brett leaned towards Juanito he added “Here’s a spot with no glitter.”

“Brett!” demanded Jeremy “Mardi Gras doesn’t give you the right to grope the waiters.”

“How do you feel about that Juanito?”

“I agree with your boyfriend, but ogling is acceptable on a night like this.”

“Hey, I think I’m going to like you. I’ll have one of those glasses of bubbly and I want you to be my personal waiter for the night.”

“I’ll do my best Sir.”

“Before you go, I have something for you.” Brett slipped his new business card into the waistband of the waiter’s shorts. “Call me if in need of my services. I might be able to offer you a discount.”

“Sorry I can’t give you my card in return, but I have no pocket to carry them.”

 

When all drinks were topped up, Max called for the room’s attention.

“I would now like to introduce Dennis who has a keen interest in the gay history of Sydney in particular. Dennis will tell you some surprising facts about our city. While Sydney is now famous for staging the largest GLBTIQ night-time parade in the world, it was not always such a fun city. Please welcome Dennis.”

“Thank you for your welcome. Firstly I will list some dates and facts for you.

1. As you have already heard the death penalty was used in this city up until 1839.

2. In 1972 the ABC prepared a program on gay liberation to screen on This Day Tonight, but it was banned until the community staged a demo outside ABC headquarters.

3. As late as 1973 Dr. Neil McConaghy was still promoting aversion therapy.

4. In October 1973 the Australian & New Zealand College of Psychiatrists declared homosexuality NOT a sickness. The first in the world.

5. In June 1978 Sydney’s first Mardi Gras parade was held as a protest march. I know we have some of those participants, we call the 78ers, here tonight.

6.1980, the word ‘Gay’ was allowed in advertisements in the Sydney Morning Herald.

7. June 1984, homosexual acts were decriminalized in New South Wales”.

The crowd was sombre, but interested.

“Now some facts I call BELIEVE IT OR NOT”

“In late 1982 the NSW Labor Government passed an amendment to the Anti Discrimination Act of 1978, making it an offence to discriminate against a person on the grounds of their homosexuality. Yet at the time the criminal law of the state still listed as crimes any sexual acts between males. This paradox was not corrected until June 1984.

In May 1979, two lesbians were charged with ‘offensive behaviour’ for kissing in Hyde Park. They were acquitted.

In 1979, two men were arrested in Melbourne for kissing in Collins St. They were found guilty of ‘Offensive Behaviour’

Now my favourite. Have you ever wondered why the footpath in College St. adjacent to Hyde Park North, opposite the Australian Museum, is so narrow, almost non-existent? Because it was a known beat, in 1956 the footpath was narrowed by the Sydney City Council, in their words ‘In order to eradicate homosexuals from Sydney’. Well done councillors, that worked well didn’t it. Thank you all”.

Dennis was applauded for his part.

The next was a diary entry read by Sam.

“My Fantasy - I have for some time fantasized about having an Asian guy. I find their good looks, smooth skin and dark hair a very attractive combination. As I’ve not known many Asian people I find them mysterious yet intriguing. They seem quiet, gentle in nature and socially well-behaved. They are not renowned for having large dicks. This is probably just a stereotype, and even so, size is no indication of passion, technique or ability to please.

One day I will fulfil my fantasy, but for now..................

I meet this guy at Coogee Beach. We have lunch on the beach and talk some about ourselves. We swap life histories and backgrounds and seemed to get on very well despite a cultural, language and age difference.

He is a 27 year old Indonesian university student named Iwan. He tells me he has never been with a guy before and wants to learn what it is like. I do not have a great deal of experience myself but am willing to share with him what experiences I can.

After eating and chatting for a while we go for a walk along the cliff tops of Coogee and continue to chat. We sit on some rocks at the cliff top and look down at the waves crashing below us. The power of the sea is very inspiring and I feel drawn to it. Almost as if I want to jump into it. It seems to beckon one to dive in. Suddenly I snap back to reality and turn away from the sea. Iwan is sitting very close to me and as I turn we come face to face.

I look at his gentle face, his soft smooth dark skin with hardly any beard, just a little moustache that makes him look a little bit cheeky. Then I look into his beautiful, dark, almond shaped eyes. I am feeling aroused already, just looking into his eyes. He asks if I mind him smoking. I don't smoke but say it will not bother me. He pulls out a packet of Indonesian cigarettes and offers me one. I take it. I am willing to take anything he has to offer. We smoke the cigarettes that are very different to normal cigarettes. They are spicy and very aromatic.

We walk on further and the subject turns to hot videos. He says he has never seen any and asks if I have any and if he can watch some of mine one day. Of course I agree and offer him the opportunity to come home and watch some then. He agrees and we walk back to the car and head home. This is the first time I’ve asked a guy home on the first meeting. I am so taken by Iwan I would offer him anything I thought he wanted.

We arrive home. I make tea and put on a Jeff Stryker video. You know the type, no foreplay, no caring, just wham bam, thank you Sam. He says he does not like it very much, so I think, what do I have that he would like. I remember I have a Japanese video that is a very different style.

I want to sit closer to him but do not have a sofa on which two can sit, so I ask him if he wants to come into my bedroom and sit on the bed to watch the video. We put on the video and after watching for about ten minutes I feel him snuggle close to me. I look into those gorgeous deep dark eyes again and realize I can wait no longer to have him. He has that air of mystery that seems to say “take me, use me, teach me, please me" .I kiss his soft gentle lips and his moustache tickles a little. He kisses me back and seems to really enjoy it. We do not see any more of the video.

Sometime during the afternoon, the video finishes, Iwan proves to be a fast learner, I find I have greater staying power than I can ever have imagined, I break all my rules about not having sex on the first meeting, I drop all my prejudices and I fall in love.

When he kisses me back I am gone. I want to kiss him all over, I want see and touch his body but first I have to peel back the layers of clothing. While I kiss him again I unbutton his shirt and pull it from his trousers. He has a tee shirt under that but I can wait no longer to touch his skin, so I pull his tee shirt out of his jeans and put my hands under his shirt to feel his soft smooth dark skin. I tingle all over at the touch of his skin. He is just as keen as I and starts to remove my clothing as well.

The next few minutes are very hectic as shirts, belts, jeans and shoes are removed and cast aside. In our passion we throw clothes in all directions. I later find clothes all over the bedroom. As he lay there only wearing his briefs and sox, I notice there is not a hair to be seen on his blemish free body. I feel I want to eat him he looks so good. He is not muscular, but has a beautiful lean body. We kiss each other all over and I can feel his cock stiff and hard against my body.

After much time kissing passionately and exploring each other’s bodies I take his cock into my mouth through his briefs. He reacts positively and I stiffen also. I want to save the rest of his body till later. I am enjoying kissing him so much. He sucks my bottom lip. I bite his tongue a little. He bites back. I love it. I slowly move my lips down his face and neck and kiss him all the way down to his belly button and pause to catch my breath. I am breathing very heavily by this stage.

As I grip the band of his briefs in my teeth I feel him move and sigh heavily. He is enjoying it as much as I am. If this is his first time, I want it to be something to remember. I remove his briefs slowly and his stiff little dick pops out. Also revealed is a very short layer of pubic hair. He has shaved. That is indeed a very pleasant surprise. I love shaved guys. His balls are velvety smooth and snuggle close to his body.

We lay side by side for a little while, kiss a bit more and I feel closer to him than I have ever felt with a guy before.

I take his beautiful little cock right into my mouth and snuggle my face into his short hair. He says he is small and thought I would be disappointed by that. I am not, and reassure him that size is not important, it is how you use it that matters. His cock has a character of its own. It has a little kink in the middle and I love sucking it, moving my lips up and down the shaft, feeling the smoothness. He is really hard. He reciprocates. I am feeling great.

He indicates he wants to try a sixty-nine. I oblige, of course. He sucks. I suck. We sucked until almost overcome by exhaustion. After a little rest I roll him on his side, push his legs up towards his chest and reached for the lube. He is not sure what it is for so I explain and lube his cute little arse. Slowly I finger his arse and he squirms a little. I ask if he is comfortable about this and he says he is, but wants me to continue. I insert my finger very slowly and explore his virginal hole. A look comes on his face that I cannot interpret. I ask how he feels about it. He says he is unable to explain it in English but that it’s a good feeling.

Later as we sit cross-legged on the bed we form fists around each other’s cocks. I reach for the massage oil, take his hand from my cock and put a little oil in his palm. He knows what to do with it. I oil his shaft also and we start pumping each other. We are both rock hard and so randy that it does not take long to reach the edge of a climax. I lay him down when he is about to come and continued to pump him. He shoots off an enormous load and at such a pace that his first spurt hits the bed head. The rest falls on his chest. I slowly spread his cum all over his body. It is warm and creamy smooth.

He, in turn, brings me to climax and also spreads my juices over my body. We lay there in a lather of sweat and cum. Two bodies, two souls, pleasured beyond belief. We lay there in each other’s arms, basking in the afterglow and I know that I never want to lose that feeling.

He asks if I mind him smoking in bed. I am so infatuated by him I would let him light a fire if he wanted. In some way he had lit a fire, in my heart.

He lights up and the sweat spicy smell of his cigarette fills the air and mingles with the smells of sweat and cum. After the cigarette he kisses me and we make love again.

I cannot believe how beautiful he is.

I lead him to the shower and we stand there in each other’s arms as the water flows gently over us. We kiss again and I can feel his hardness against me. I remark that he seems to be ready for more. He says he cannot help it, as he stiffens every time I kiss him.

So I kiss him lots.

As I wash him all over I enjoy the smooth contours of his beautiful body. I rub my hands over his smooth hairless chest, his little round belly and down his loins. I kneel down and my face is level with his crotch only just covered with fine hair. I take him into my mouth and I suck that cute little cock once again.

As I kneel there with a mouth full of Asian cock and the warm water caressing my body I realized this is no fantasy. It is REAL. I am not dreaming, this is actually happening to me right now.

I have fallen for someone 20 years younger than me, of a different race and culture and a Muslim.

I guess I don’t need prejudices after all”.

Copyright © 2021 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter. Great to see all the friends together for Mardi Gras. I love that Catering with Benefits are doing there first gay event. Some interesting stories shared and history. Let's hope Edward and Romel haven't said to much about Junaito to Raj.

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I sense trouble ahead for Juanito when Edward and Romel learn more.

Great Chapter, @Wombat Bill

The confusion about what BF means has triggered one of my pet gripes.  Abbreviations need to be more clearly explained.  Sometimes store receipts are so abbreviated that one has trouble figuring out what product has been scanned, just as the confusion above about what BF meant on the ticket.  BTW (By The Way) It was great to see Brett and Jeremy again.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
13 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Let's hope Edward and Romel haven't said to much about Junaito to Raj.

I sorta feel opposite about this. Raj has been their friend for a few years now and they barely know Juanito even if he is family. Overall I think Raj definitely deserves to know what’s going on and his friends should be the ones to break it to him before his heart gets broken by learning about it some other way. Obviously though Edward needs to gather more info as right now it’s just a guess on his part. It makes me a little angry as I wanted to give Juanito the benefit of the doubt yet not only is he cheating on Raj with Mr. P as he surely doesn’t know about his “night job” but Juanito’s comment to Brett about not having one of his cards indicates he’s also still working the wall as well. Makes me wonder how Juanito is possibly doing in college and if he’s quit as surely he has little time to study. This is why I repeatedly called Juanito lazy as I just feels like he’s backtracking into what he considers an easier way to make money despite the opportunities he’s been given. I know lazy may not sound like the right wording yet while he’s apparently still keeping up with his part-time waiter job I can’t believe that he’s not neglecting his studies to be able to provide his “services” and if not for alerting Romel & Edward as to something being up I’d have expected him to have quit working for Craig & Justin already. Seems like Raj is starting to fall for Juanito and this is likely going to crush him. The poor guy deserves better and so far it’s just disappointment after disappointment.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Again a consensus. Feelings  seem to be with Raj and against Juanito. Not surprising really. 

@chris191070 Pleased you liked the Cocktales' stories. 

@ReaderPaul - I included the BF story because it really happened to, a somewhat dizzy, friend of mine many years ago.

@NimirRaj - Let's hope Edward and Romel haven't said to much about Junaito to Raj. /  I sorta feel opposite about this. I'm pretty sure Paul's statement was in align with your feelings about this. I read it as. not to alert Raj unnecessarily or prematurely.  This could be more hurtful than not telling him until they find the truth. 

Has anyone seen @Summerabbacat?

Off topic I know, but I can't believe this is summer. Currently 11.00 am in the middle of summer and the temp's only 19c. Has been like this for most of summer this year. Stil  that's better then the fires last year. I know, I know, we really don't know what cold is here. My thoughts go out to those in Texas etc. 

Edited by Wombat Bill
  • Like 2
Link to comment

@Summerabbacat ran out of time to comment last night. It was his intent to try and adopt @chris191070admirable brevity, but alas he just cannot "keep his big mouth shut". 

Juanito is as acquainted with studying accountancy as what he is with telling the truth. He may not always lie (perhaps), but he is certainly economical with the truth. I doubt his waiting job with 'Catering With Benefits' will last long as the only benefits he is interested in are cold hard cash and hot hard cock, neither of which his waiting job is likely to supply in abundance. 

@Wombat Billsummer in Sydney this year has been anything but. I love the heat and the humidity; we have had little of the former and a little of the latter. I had my gas heater on the week of Christmas at nighttime. My brother who lives in Wagga Wagga (yes this is its real name international readers) said to me recently that they have only had 2 days when the temperate exceeded 40C.  Last summer they had 9 days in a row when it exceeded 45C, one on which it was 50C.

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..