Tom Daley likes guys too!

Just saw this on Facebook too and I want to say, in no particular order of importance: a] this is surprising! b] he is *damn* gorgeous and c] I'm really jealous of his boyfriend.

• Like 2

Louganis was outed on American TV in 1988 during the Olympics although he was out to everyone who knew him before that.  The ice dancers have also had openly gay participants for years too.  Someday this stuff will not be considered newsworthy.  

I'm amazed that people are surprised by this.  I'm not surprised at all.

Tom, I'm here for you.  If you need to explore your "new found" sexuality, please let me know.  We can explore it together. :gikkle:

I hope you got that my "shocked" comment couldn't have been more sarcastic.

I hope you got that my "shocked" comment couldn't have been more sarcastic.

I was referring to Stellar's comments and the comments on another site that I frequent.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/08/tom-daley-not-gay-straight_n_3889933.html

Let's remember that Tom recently said the following (Sep 2013):

I think it’s funny when people say I’m gay... I laugh it off... I’m not. But even if I was, I wouldn’t be ashamed. It wouldn’t bother me in the slightest what people thought."

Extremely hot, straight athletes rarely need to say this.  Why you ask?   Because they are seen out with women constantly.  Rumors about them being with women are rampant.  Every time I saw Tom Daley in a picture with a woman it looked posed or forced yet there are tons of photos of him with guys.  Let's just say, I've thought this was obvious for some time now.

I was referring to Stellar's comments and the comments on another site that I frequent.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/08/tom-daley-not-gay-straight_n_3889933.html

Let's remember that Tom recently said the following (Sep 2013):

Extremely hot, straight athletes rarely need to say this.  Why you ask?   Because they are seen out with women constantly.  Rumors about them being with women are rampant.  Every time I saw Tom Daley in a picture with a woman it looked posed or forced yet there are tons of photos of him with guys.  Let's just say, I've thought this was obvious for some time now.

Well that's lovely, but I hadn't read any news articles where Daley discussed his sexuality prior to this, so why wouldn't I be surprised? Heterosexuality is the 'assumed default' for most people. How is that amazing? :rolleyes:

Well that's lovely, but I hadn't read any news articles where Daley discussed his sexuality prior to this, so why wouldn't I be surprised? Heterosexuality is the 'assumed default' for most people. How is that amazing? :rolleyes:

I assume all hot guys are gay until proven straight. :P

• Like 5

Iam not surprised at all . And well done Tom to have the courage to put the video on you tube . I hope he gets all the support he needs from his family, friends, fans and the English press . I wish I had the courage when l was his age

I'm amazed that people are surprised by this.  I'm not surprised at all.

Tom, I'm here for you.  If you need to explore your "new found" sexuality, please let me know.  We can explore it together. :gikkle:

please dump you boyfriend for me pretty, pretty pleaseeeeee.

Guys, stop it! Westie says Tom saw me on the Tube and that ruined him for women. So it was me who is responsible for turning him! ;) 

• Like 3

Guys, stop it! Westie says Tom saw me on the Tube and that ruined him for women. So it was me who is responsible for turning him! ;)

And I'm always right ;) as Paya will wholeheartedly agree

• Site Administrator

From the BBC article:

I mean I'm still Tom, I still want to win an Olympic gold medal in Rio 2016 for Great Britain.

No offense intended, but I hope he wins a silver, with Matt Mitcham the gold. That'll be a gay gold/silver diving combination :D

Congratulations, Tom! :2thumbs:

From the BBC article:

No offense intended, but I hope he wins a silver, with Matt Mitcham the gold. That'll be a gay gold/silver diving combination :D

Congratulations, Tom! :2thumbs:

I just googled him and I think it's Tom who should be on top. ;):P

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I just googled him and I think it's Tom who should be on top. ;):P

There are so many ways I could take that statement.... :ph34r:

They're both fantastic divers, but Matt came out first (and he's Australian), so I think he should get his second Olympic gold medal :P

• Site Administrator

Good for him!  I'm glad my Gaydar is still working. :)

A.J. pretty much said it...