Happy Birthday, Shadowgod!

C James

It's a little early for this in my time zone, but in Australia it's the 26th already, so I'm jumping the gun a bit here. :lol:

:music: Thursday the 26th is Shadowgod's Birthday!!! :king:

:king: :king: :king: :king: Happy 29th Birthday Steve!!! :king: :king: :king: :king:

:music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music:

My best wishes for a great day and a great year!!

(Yes, I know your name's not Jason, but no birthday cakes with a motorbike and Steve, Bourbon or Jacob on them! There was a cool one with Bridget, but I traumatized someone last week with a girl's first name... Aren't you a man of many names anyway?)

cake-001.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEVE!

• Site Administrator

Happy Birthday, Steve!

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

:worship::worship::worship: I hope you have a great day, and best wishes for the year ahead. :worship::worship::worship:

Alright, well now that it is actually your birthday here where we live :P

Happy Birthday to... the great smelling guy who will discuss waiters and give me directions, to the guy who knows the location of every Jamba Juice between me and him, to the guy who can be a hard ass with everyone else but won't be one with me (yet), the guy who sees the same things I do alot of the time, the guy who... is a great friend and someone who is so smart, and funny, and cute, and compassionate, and a guy who's not afraid to feel with his heart. You take this year and you make it yours, Luvuh, cause you deserve it. It's your turn to make your dreams come true...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

:wub:

Hugs,

Your Doll :wub: