Where is everyone?

DLP

I'm new. To the forum. I want to know people.

Although BeastKid is the official greeter, allow me to welcome you. There are a hugh variety of topics discussed in this forum and also the teen forum. Both will be fun for you. I also suggest that you find a story that interests you and participate in the author's discussion forum. And if you land in CJ-World, you'll have 85 different discussions going on at once! :P DomLuka's readers are a sub-culture all their own. You'll enjoy Dom's tales.

Oh, if you're a good forum participant, you'll also get a Australian birthday greeting from Graeme.

Have a great time.

Jack B)

I'm new. To the forum. I want to know people.

DLP, first off, welcome to GA.

you'll find that, here, :P almost :D everyone are very friendly and welcoming. Don't hesitate to make your comment on the topics and on all the goofing of there is here in the lounge.

Also, if you've found yourself a good story, author to follow, you should really get in the discussion for the stories / author, it's the best way (at least that's what I think) to make some friend connection around here.

Like I said, people here don't bite. We do have a goat, CJ, but he's friendly, and I'm sure he's been vaccinated.

Oh, if you're a good forum participant, you'll also get a Australian birthday greeting from Graeme.

I'm sure that you'd still get a birthday greeting no matter what

frenchcanadian

P.S. you might want to introduce yourself in the new member welcome

Welcome to the forum, DLP!! :great::2thumbs:

It's great to have you here!

Another fun section of the site is the blogs! It's a great way to get impartial opinions and advice from people!

You'll also want to check out the "Games and Humor" and "Member Q & A" subforums of the Lounge!

P.S. you might want to introduce yourself in the new member welcome

That's an excellent idea! Here's the link

I hope you enjoy yourself here and if you need anything, let us know! :)

Take care and have an awesome day!

-Kevin

I never knew that I was the official greeter! :wacko: :lol:

Anyways, welcome to the wonderful world of GayAuthors, DLP.

As most of the posts tell you, there is a lot you can find to keep you busy. :) You can read stories written by articulate authors, write them reviews, participate in story discussions, write your own story/poetry, read blogs. And if you don't wanna do any of those above, you can join in on any of the silly discussions that take place here. Eg. the one on fruitcakes! Lol

There are many serious discussions also, in the Teens Forum and in the Q and A sub-forum of the lounge.

If you still don't want to do alla that stuff, you can take part in the most favourite past-time of the GAfolk---> bashing a certain goat for his postwhoreism! ;) sorry CJ... :P

Remember, have fun here and you'll make lotsa friends....

ciao

BeaStKid

• Site Administrator

G'day!

Where is everyone? I think the answer to that one is based on the time of year. I spent yesterday having a big lunch with family, and afterwards felt slightly bloated...

What do I like about this site? More than anything, the site is a community. We have people here with a very wide range of backgrounds interacting, and that's what I love about the place. We have differences of opinion, but it's all done amicably :)

Just join in on any thread that interests you, or feel free to start your own threads. Interesting questions can produce some great response. Of course, stupid comments can, too (check out "Joe Made Me" in the Q&A forum) :P

The next GA anthology will be released soon, so you'll have a number of new short stories to read. The authors appreciate comments (*cough* Yes, I've got an entry in this anthology *cough*) and that's another way to get involved.

Welcome to GA and have fun :)

Graeme :D

Welcome !!!

im COLeYy other wise known as nicole.. or BOOBIES to snowy and lugh!

I have no idea why I found that so delightful, but damn did it amuse me. :D

And hello Mr. DLP! It is quite lovely to meet you, I hope you have a good time here. Everyone, as I'm sure you've no doubt noticed, is congenial as can be. Um, I suggest perusing the forums at your leisure, especially the Lounge area, and posting as you become interested in things. It is slightly slow around here, given the holiday season, but that'll change after New Year's.

And uh, yeah, now I'm gonna go... attempt to not murder my family. :D I love them, but they get annoying after a while, lol.

Hi there,

Welcome to GA. It's always good to have someone join. We're usualy more active and chaty but its that time of year...that happy time of year when the shopping malls nearly colapse under the weight of more desperate sleep deprived people than should ever be alowed under one roof. Thank goodness many of us are internet shopers! :P Anyway, things should be back to normal in a few weeks.

New Members! Bah! Humbug!

Ok, so I just finished watching A Christmas Carol....the one with Alister Sims, made in 1951. :D Scrooge is one of my favourite Christmas characters.

Conner

Hi.

I'm the newest hosted author. I don't get in the forums all that much. It took me nearly a year to hit 100 posts. I might hit 200 before the year is out.

Nice to have you with us. We're fairly harmless, for the most part, most of us, well, some of us. I'm safe, I think. Yeah, I'm safe.

Where am I? Here. Last night I was over there, but tonight I'm here, as I will be tomorrow and the next night. After that, well, I'll be somewhere else, I hope.

I answer to Carl, but I have a real name, too. You have to get to know me to get that one. There are a few here who commonly refer to me by that name, maybe you'll worm your way into my heart, too.

I write dark stories. My characters do not fair well, but my newest story will be warm and cuddly, though some will certainly die. That's life, after all.

You say you're a writer? I look forward to reading your stuff.

If anything have fun while you're here.

Carl :boy:

Ok, I'm here! :D I'm Ieshwar and you're not allowed to call me 'Ieshy-boy' unles you want me to be :angry::P

And welcome here. :D

What I like here? Well, I tell you, it's cool to be surrounded by smart intelligent and good-looking gays! :D (And if you ever move abroad, it might me handy :whistle: ) :D

Take care,

Ieshwar

Hello DLP!

I'm Eric Andrew (>.> Drewbie! We got a name in common! :lol: ), otherwise known as Hylas. Call me Eric or Hylas or YOU THERE or THAT GUY. :P

Sister's home from belgium with hubby. Whole family's here, so... getting a tad tight in the house. :P Writing too, so not much time to post. :P

EDIT: Ieshy Boy!!! :lmao:

Hi.

I'm the newest hosted author. I don't get in the forums all that much. It took me nearly a year to hit 100 posts. I might hit 200 before the year is out.

Nice to have you with us. We're fairly harmless, for the most part, most of us, well, some of us. I'm safe, I think. Yeah, I'm safe.

Where am I? Here. Last night I was over there, but tonight I'm here, as I will be tomorrow and the next night. After that, well, I'll be somewhere else, I hope.

I answer to Carl, but I have a real name, too. You have to get to know me to get that one. There are a few here who commonly refer to me by that name, maybe you'll worm your way into my heart, too.

I write dark stories. My characters do not fair well, but my newest story will be warm and cuddly, though some will certainly die. That's life, after all.

You say you're a writer? I look forward to reading your stuff.

If anything have fun while you're here.

Carl :boy:

oh yeah you can...im writing the secret

Where is everyone? Well, I can't speak for anyone else but I'm at work or sitting in front of the phone making excuses to not call him.

What do I like about this site? Well, I like that even though I don't post often, when I do post my post counts.

Welcome :) I'm sure you'll love it here.

oh yeah you can...im writing the secret

Hey DLP,

Welcome to GA! I suggest you send a pm to JSmith and ask that he give you an author tag. You ave five posts now so you should have access to the private messenger. It will allow you to post story / chapter announcements in he Efiction announcment forum. Plus it has a few other perks ( I think a bigger pm mailbox but don't quote me :) )

Also, I see you have been inproperly warned about the resident caprian CJ. They say he doesn't bite, and all that. Those statements only apply when he is under direct supervision by his handlers. They are a absent minded lot, his handlers, and tend to wonder off constantly. When this happen's he does bite, so just don't turn your back on him... ever :P

Steve