Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play, Chapter 39

He's a megalomaniac which suggests that he may be mentally ill. Even at that, someone like him belongs in a prison. If that isn't the case, there may be more than one nanny-maker around here. :evil:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator

Has anyone noticed that as an Admin, CJ can go in an alter his posts without the little Edit thingy coming up without anyone knowing?

Here is the original post that CJ made:

I noticed some discussion on what I am really after... I can't divulge any future details, but I can help out my mentioning a few key passages in the narration. The biggest is this one in 38:

That's the core of my plan. In brief, I'm offering a strategic incentive; by taking a country, I'll make myself vulnerable in a way that I'm not just an individual controlling the bombs. I'm basically giving the US a strategic rationale to give me what I want. I'm also keeping my demands reasonable, in order to get what I want.

Paraguay and power are what I want. I'll have some elements of a nuclear program (that's why the fabrication gear was shipped to south America). Paraguay, being landlocked, offers some advantages due to central positioning. It is also already a nexis of the international arms trade (the area near Iguazu, where Branzil, Paraguay, and Argentina meet, is well known in arms dealing circles, which I happen to be part of). Also, the situation in the ajoining Bolivian province of Santa Cruz is an opportunity; it would give me enormous leverage with Argentina and Brazil. I am basically emulating the Venezuelan dictator Chavez in that regard (control of fuel sources parlayed into influence, plus backing terrorists in neighboring countries, etc. ). Santa Cruz region is very rich in natural gas. (BTW, I am NOT suggestion that the Santa Cruz separatists have anything to do with terrorists, merely that I would be in an ideal strategic position).

Basically, I want absolute power within one country and a good strategic position regionally. I'm not out to take over the planet. I just crave power, so this gives me what I want; absolute power.

CJ :)

Luckily I was able to hit the 'reply' button to his initial post, and now able to share with your all :P .

I do believe we finally have the source of the story. At little too close to home don't you think?

Steve B)

• Site Administrator
:lol: Okay, Steve. I think you're right. The goat wants absolute power....

Afterall Graeme, it is all right here

Just read the end of the story :lol:

• Site Administrator
I just wanted to mention the title of chapter 40. It's "Greylag Goose"

I see. :great: I'm glad to see that your not planning on putting any of my nation's birds in harms way this time. Obviously you heeded my governments' strong warning about the innocent slaughter of poor Canada Geese.

Or was it a highly specialized attack flock that left their calling card on you :lol: ?

To Late :P

I see. :great: I'm glad to see that your not planning on putting any of my nation's birds in harms way this time. Obviously you heeded my governments' strong warning about the innocent slaughter of poor Canada Geese.

Or was it a highly specialized attack flock that left their calling card on you :lol: ?

innocent pssh, the band will use them for target practice :devil:

Ugh! Another goose. What can CJ do with a goose that he hasn't already done? Could a hapless goose become a hero in Chapter 40? Maybe strike back at Mario or Dimitri for their shameless use of its Canadian brother?

From Wikipedia:

The Greylag Goose, Anser anser, is a bird with a wide range in the Old World. It is the type species of the genus Anser.

It was in pre-Linnean times known as the Wild Goose ("Anser ferus"). This species is the ancestor of domesticated geese in Europe and North America. Flocks of feral birds derived from domesticated birds are widespread.

The Greylag Goose is one of the species to which the Agreement on the Conservation of African-Eurasian Migratory Waterbirds (AEWA) applies.

Greylag_Goose_-_St_James

I would love to see Barbara get shot. In the ass would be perfect! Nothing serious mind you. A surface wound would suffice. Better yet let her ass get peppered with buckshot, hehe. Leave Eric alone though. I don't want to see any of the boys get so much as get a scratch on them.

Oh man! I don't know why, but I read that as Bardeara, one of our GA members! :blink:

Anyway, why would you want Barbra shot? I thought it was Helen you didn't like?

Oh my, ANOTHER goose! These geese chapters are getting to be more nerve wracking than the tequila chapters!

Oh man! I don't know why, but I read that as Bardeara, one of our GA members! :blink:

Perhaps you're lysdexic? rofl.gif

Anyway, why would you want Barbra shot? I thought it was Helen you didn't like?

Meh. Helen and Barbara. Barbara and Helen. What's the difference? shrug.gif I'll be happy if either one gets some buckshot in her butt.

Edited by GaryInMiami
Starting to think, Cj uses a goose as a metaphor for trouble.

You are likely to be correct about that. It's definitely an ominous one. I think it goes back to the phrase, "goose is cooked." If I'm wrong, someone please correct me. 0:)

CJames... what is it with the whole goose thing? Did a flock happen to leave their 'business' on your car and your seeking revenge on them? B)

Poor geese... :(

You say that now, but wait until you walk out to your car and the hood turned into a battlefield... grrr.

You are likely to be correct about that. It's definitely an ominous one. I think it goes back to the phrase, "goose is cooked." If I'm wrong, someone please correct me. 0:)

B) ..........You are either on to something or the Goat wants to add "misdirection" to his many titles. A Goose will mate for life, perhaps Mario was unwise in his selection and the mate is ready for revenge. What other reason for the title of Chapter 40? The fact that he has mentioned the word "goose" in at least five of his chapters should give us a clue that it is of some importance or misdirection.

• Site Administrator
B) ..........You are either on to something or the Goat wants to add "misdirection" to his many titles. A Goose will mate for life, perhaps Mario was unwise in his selection and the mate is ready for revenge. What other reason for the title of Chapter 40? The fact that he has mentioned the word "goose" in at least five of his chapters should give us a clue that it is of some importance or misdirection.

:off: Your goose information is incorrect I hate to say. They did some DNA testing on goslings and geese of one mother and they found five different father's to one mother's, randy little buggers. They even found that sometimes male geese will mate together for years without realizing it :o .

I'm kind of hoping for a goose to accidently wander on the road in Colarado, and Dimitri having a once in a lifetime soft heart, swerve to miss the goose and drive off a cliff to their deaths.

Now, now, I never misdirect! 0:)

The goose is important. You'll see in chapter 40. :)

:off: Your goose information is incorrect I hate to say. They did some DNA testing on goslings and geese of one mother and they found five different father's to one mother's, randy little buggers. They even found that sometimes male geese will mate together for years without realizing it :o .

I'm kind of hoping for a goose to accidently wander on the road in Colarado, and Dimitri having a once in a lifetime soft heart, swerve to miss the goose and drive off a cliff to their deaths.

Off a CLIFF!?!?!? Ahhem, sorry, but no cliffs! This is not a Shadowgod story! :ph34r:

BTW, Ch 40 should be online within the hour. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..