Happy Birthday James!

AFriendlyFace

Today is a very special and wonderful day!

It's Jamessavik's birthday!!! :D:2thumbs::great::music:

James, it's been a true delight knowing you and interacting with you over the years! You continually model a positive, responsible behaviour for us all; you care about and look after the new members, especially some of our most vulnerable ones; your sense of humour lightens the boards while your clever insight and honest opinions are a constant source of intellectual debate and thought-provoking reasoning!

Indeed, you were one of the main members who first made me feel welcomed around here when I joined! Gay Authors wouldn't be the same without you and I look forward to many more years of friendship with you :)

Have a terrific birthday and a fantastic year!

:hug:

-Kevin

You continually model a positive, responsible behaviour for us all

Who? Me?? :blink:

What does one give The Beast for his birthday? :wacko:

Virgins. Cute, dumb blond virgins. :lmao:

:worship:HAPPY 43th BIRTHDAY :worship:

You are a model for our younger members and all your comments leads us (and particularly me) to deep thinking about life and behaviour.

GA without you wouldn't be what it is : a family, with elder to show the way and sometimes bringing hard feelings combined with rough humour.

Thanks James to be who you are :worship: .

Old bob

Happy birthday, James! You totally rock. I love your sense of humor and how you say exactly what's on your mind. It's great to have you here, and I hope you have the best birthday ever. :music:

Happy 43rd Birthday James!!!!

I'm not sure who Kevin was talking about :lmao: , but the James I know is one of the more pragmatic members, who's not afraid to say what he thinks, and reminds us that the world out there is not all peaches and cream for gay guys.

Oh, and thanks for your tech support advice :)

I hope you have an awesome day and that this year you're treated like a volcano where worshipping villagers send their blonds your way.

Take Care®,

Vic

I hope you have an awesome day and that this year you're treated like a volcano where worshipping villagers send their blonds your way.

[/size]

Well- not too many. Wouldn't want to gain that much weight.

Virgins. Cute, dumb blond virgins. :lmao:

Ohhhh, if you leave some of your birthday presents out can I play with them while you're not using them? :boy:

Happy Birthday.......! There's not a lot of intelligent stuff I can think of for a birthday post, so this'll have to do.

Well, you avoided wishing him Merry Christmas...I suppose for a birthday thread that's pretty intelligent :P