Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Happy Birthday, Mark!

Hope you have a fun time getting drunk and celebrating the big 4-7!!!Happy Birthday by Altered Images

Man, I wish to god this song had come out in 1980, instead of '81, so I could have used this for Brad's 18th birthday in Be Rad. On, well.

So, Mark. Late 40's now. The countdown to 50 begins...3 more years. You should take your son, who will be 17 by then, to Amsterdam.

Man. 47. Weird to think that in 2032, I'll be turning forty-seven. Or that in just six years, Marty McFly will be forty-seven, and we're finally going to have those flying cars in 2015. LOL.

Anyways- hope you had a good day, with plans for the weekend, since trying to celebrate a birthday during the week usually sucks.

Hope you have a fun time getting drunk and celebrating the big 4-7!!!Happy Birthday by Altered Images

Man, I wish to god this song had come out in 1980, instead of '81, so I could have used this for Brad's 18th birthday in Be Rad. On, well.

So, Mark. Late 40's now. The countdown to 50 begins...3 more years. You should take your son, who will be 17 by then, to Amsterdam.

Man. 47. Weird to think that in 2032, I'll be turning forty-seven. Or that in just six years, Marty McFly will be forty-seven, and we're finally going to have those flying cars in 2015. LOL.

Anyways- hope you had a good day, with plans for the weekend, since trying to celebrate a birthday during the week usually sucks.

:blink: The dude is old enough as it is at 46, but you've gone and added a year to him! :lol: Edited by NaperVic

:lol: .............Seriously, you said all of that here!! Hummmm, 47 damn your old!! Yep half century is peaking at ya! Btw, we were promised those flying cars when I was ten to have happened in the year 2000, so there it didn't happen! So Mark, here is a cane for your further venture thru time!!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..