[dkstories] Rich Boy: Inheritance.

Anyone hear anything else about this? It's now February 2015 =)

You could drop Dan a PM and ask him. He recently completed the reposting of Do Over, which is a great read. So he is still around to communicate with. Give it a try.

You could drop Dan a PM and ask him. He recently completed the reposting of Do Over, which is a great read. So he is still around to communicate with. Give it a try.

I did, it was recently though. I don't want to be too bothersome to him. I have a great respect for him as an author and don't want to be someone begging for something that doesn't exist. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

We'll continue reposting his stuff as time allows. We have several complete novels.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
  • Site Administrator

yes, but it is in limbo at the moment.  not sure when that'll free up.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I was glad to be able to track down an old archived version of Growing Pains. It was entertaining to read Worthington coming into his own, as well as the growth of those around him.  Hope to someday be able to come across Inheritance, though with as many years as its been, I'm guessing that might not happen.  Enjoyed the 2 that I read (and several of the other stories I was able to read).

• Site Administrator
On 2/14/2017 at 8:57 AM, darkfirewolf said:

So ... any news on DK?

DK is unavailable and has left his writing on the care of Gay Authors.

On 5/7/2017 at 9:09 PM, Acid07 said:

I was glad to be able to track down an old archived version of Growing Pains. It was entertaining to read Worthington coming into his own, as well as the growth of those around him.  Hope to someday be able to come across Inheritance, though with as many years as its been, I'm guessing that might not happen.  Enjoyed the 2 that I read (and several of the other stories I was able to read).

Inheritance was never completed.  We have the existing chapters, as well as Growing Pains that will be reposted into the system in the future.  (After all the upgrades are wrapped up)

• 7 months later...
Spoiler
Spoiler

I can

I can never get rid of these boxes... UGH.

Does anyone know when the second book in the Rich Boy series will be reposted?  Why was it taken down in the first place?  I know I read it and the first few chapters of the third book at one point but they then they just vanished...

4 hours ago, centexhairysub said:

I can never get rid of these boxes... UGH.

Why do you press the spoiler icon (eye) in the first place, when you make a post ? Does it happen by accident? I've seen other people who often have an empty quote box.

Anyway, if you're on a laptop, it's easy to get rid of either box. Just hover the mouse over the top left corner and an icon will appear with two arrows crossed. Click on that and press delete and the box will disappear. It's how I got rid of the spoiler box in my quote of your post.

Sorry about the :off: post. I like DK's stories too, and his name always makes me smile, even though I know he's not Danish. (DK = Danmark)  :lol: