Would ya date/do the person above you?

Meh, yb stimulates my need for intelligent conversation/debate, so he at least gets a chance tongue.gif

Yang Bang quiet? Hmm...gotta watch those 'quiet' ones, you know? Maybe he's the strong, silent type? wub.gif Reminds me of me, then.

---

Bugeye--yeah...dating an older (than me) laugh.gif, sophisticated type (I can appreciate sophistication) appeals to me for some selfish reason cool.gif. Are you somewhat sophisticated, at least? Ah...well, it doesn't matter...I can eat anything from Acapulco (Mexican Restaurant) to Zacatecas (another Mexican Restaurant), but not Lobster nuke.gif. Not just mexican food, just those were the names I came up with for covering an alpahbetic list of restaurants. I prefer Italian food...with garlic, not just 'Italian Style' food wink.gif with no flavor.

Edited by KJames

Sammy is good to me. That's all I can ask from a man. I could definitely see some cuddling in our future...maybe a little bit more.

I have my moments K.

I know I would enjoy your company.

blush1.gif

Sam

I have no doubt we'd get along...I learned to be mellow years ago, so the sophistication happened more or less out of benign indifference.

Definitely a date with Jamie smile.gif

And you didn't logon under me? sad.gif

oh, maybe you'll find some time for me too! smile.gif

Even though paya doesn't have a pic posted, I wouldn't mind taking him out... biggrin.gif