Who would you eat first and why?

Ok, so if we were all in a plane and crashed in an isolated Island, with no food or animals to hunt, who would you eat first and why?

And you have to provide strategic planning for your "kill" such as: who is the most annoying in the island, who will go crazy and kill us all so let's kill him now and safe us the trouble later on, or who is the most tasty and we can roast them in a camp fire while we sign along.

So who would it be?

I think it's going to have to be you sexy... why?... because you are the one who is talking about strategic planning and roasting people over the fire. The rest of us were trying to decide who we want to sleep with and how we get them drunk enough to do it lmaosmiley.giflmaosmiley.giflmaosmiley.gif

• Site Administrator

I think it's going to have to be you sexy... why?... because you are the one who is talking about strategic planning and roasting people over the fire. The rest of us were trying to decide who we want to sleep with and how we get them drunk enough to do it lmaosmiley.giflmaosmiley.giflmaosmiley.gif

Hmm...I have to agree with Nephy...besides us ladies have the tenderer bits...I think we need to take you guys out first before we can be targeted! See, we could be all sneaky and just push ya in the first night...you might be a bit charred, but still tasty thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

080328-162626_PD.jpg

Guest cia's husband

Hmm...I have to agree with Nephy...besides us ladies have the tenderer bits...I think we need to take you guys out first before we can be targeted! See, we could be all sneaky and just push ya in the first night...you might be a bit charred, but still tasty thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

080328-162626_PD.jpg

Its a good thing yu are strong and always carry a mini spice rack with you at all time at least you ladies will eat good. I'm sure you cook us up real nice and tasty

Ok, so if we were all in a plane and crashed in an isolated Island, with no food or animals to hunt, who would you eat first and why?

And you have to provide strategic planning for your "kill" such as: who is the most annoying in the island, who will go crazy and kill us all so let's kill him now and safe us the trouble later on, or who is the most tasty and we can roast them in a camp fire while we sign along.

So who would it be?

Gosh, you guys would all be dead by now! Where is your planning ahead!!!!

First of all, I would definitely have to eat Myr first. I would marinate him and then slow cook him to get all the juices flowing. Not only will it be a great meal, but I can absorb his power and become supreme overlord of GA Island.

I would keep the witches around, you know, witch craft and dark magic are useful and you want to have that on your side as you maintain control of your small empire. Plus, they would leave that nasty girl after taste, eeeewwww.

Second, I would eat Benjy because he is sweet and nice and i need a little bit of dessert. I would chop him into small pieces and make meatballs, yep sweet Benjy meatballs. Plus, the nice ones are always the dangerous ones tongue.gif

Third, I would eat Matt, but because of completely different reasons biggrin.gif

Then, I would kinda mind trick all the queerlings with vag cave magic, make them attack Myr and make them my minions, hehe. You know, now that I have Myr magic in my belly, mwhahaha

... <_<

hmm, who to eat first?

I know who not to eat..

Neph- her knowledge is unreplacable....

but someone to eat... I'm going to agree with Paya ..

You should try for someone older, the younger ones are stronger and such and more likely to survive being stranded for long times... most of the times

• 2 weeks later...

I'd eat anyone who pissed me off first. The rest I'd eat after that according to who annoys me the most to those who annoy me the least. Then I'd have to randomly select people I actually like.