Song of the moment

One of the sexiest voices in country, IMO. :)

Okay, I'm coming over. :P

Somebody help me to get this out of my head. Friend showed it to me yesterday...

Edited by aditus
  • Like 1

Somebody help me to get this out of my head. Friend showed it to me yesterday...

Loved the guest appearances, Addy! Wasn't that Will Ferrell in the sequins and bad wig? lol

Troye Sivan is an Australian Singer and this is his latest single  :)

The last song I uploaded by him was Part 1 of Blue Neighbourhood

Here is the 2nd Part, that just got released today :D

Two days ago, the third and final part of Blue Neighbourhood was released :)

Lisa, fair warning, you're probably gonna need tissues  :,(

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 2

Although this Jessie in the song is a boy, I dedicate this song to my sweet, lovable, beloved 12-yr-old lab, Jessie, who unexpectedly died on Halloween morning. I used to sing this to her when she was a puppy. RIP my sweet girl.

• Like 3

Although this Jessie in the song is a boy, I dedicate this song to my sweet, lovable, beloved 12-yr-old lab, Jessie, who unexpectedly died on Halloween morning. I used to sing this to her when she was a puppy. RIP my sweet girl.

So sorry to hear about your Jessie  :/

• Like 1

So sorry to hear about your Jessie  :/

Thanks, Suvitar. It feels so surreal, like I'm having a bad dream or something. I keep waiting for her to walk out of my room or something and barking because she wants to go out.

Edited by Lisa
  • Like 1

Thanks, Suvitar. It feels so surreal, like I'm having a bad dream or something. I keep waiting for her to walk out of my room or something and barking because she wants to go out.

It's hard to lose a pet family member :hug: She is lucky to have lived with such a warm and loving family.

• Like 1

It's hard to lose a pet family member  :hug: She is lucky to have lived with such a warm and loving family.

Thanks, Drew. She was spoiled, that's for sure. She's the fourth dog I lost. The third one was only 2 years ago. It's never easy, especially when it totally comes out of the blue. We didn't even know she was sick!