Favorite GAY character on TV of all Time!

ooohhh i've never really tried watching the Borgias...is it any good? is it based on the Mario Puzo novel or is it historical?

neither as they borrow from history and fiction. I only read puzo for godfather, is his novel on the Borgia good?

neither as they borrow from history and fiction. I only read puzo for godfather, is his novel on the Borgia good?

it was good... The Family... although Puzo never really finished it.... it was finished up by his assistannt... though i'm not sure... it was good... classic Puzo style... depth, darkness... i enjoyed it...

Edited by markycielo

is it on youtube?

hey bieber guest stars so much on Ellen ... can't we say he's BI?

lol! yes... the chair-hopping thing was really... ermmm... hot?

Edited by hh5

From Brothers & Sisters, it'd be Scotty, from Doctor Who/Torchwood Captain Jack Harkness, from Queer as Folk, it's a tie between Brian & Justin and Ben & Michael.

• 1 month later...

Queer as folk does have some nice guys on there. Justin is my fav but Emment isn't too far behind. I love how open and really funny he is. Oliver on "One Life to Live" is pretty good lookin too. lol Posted Image I hate how they took Him and Kyle off of the show. Posted Image After they took them out, i stopped watching it. No way was i gonna watch it without my favorite charaters in it lol

• 2 months later...

TV doesn't really do much for me in this respect. However... While the other half had a thing for Desperate Housewives, I could sit through most of it waiting for Mike Delfino (aka actor James Denton) to appear.

Posted Image

Okay, while I'm off having a cold shower...

uhm the gay couple in six feet under and the gay couple in Brothers and Sisters

Jack from Will and Grace and I liked the gay pairing in Brothers and Sisters.. although the show got boring fast.

Just watch the gay story line, its way more interesting. the gay storyline is on youtube

Depends if you mean Gay or just Effeminate - Jodie was gay, but was the first to be put into a more positive light, rather than, say John Inman (as Mr. Wilberforce Claybourne Humphries back in 1972) who was camp, but in a comedy role, rather than an actual gay role itself.

alot of attention to the Dr Who series. my vote is Chrispher Eccleston - the ninth Dr. Being the Dr he is not gay or straight but he sure is sexy. He puts all the pretty boys to shame!!. I would add Russell T davis as well as the creator of the original QaF and the creative force behind the Dr Who reboot and Torchwood, both of which has interesting offbeat gay characters. You have to like Mozzie on White Collar - they write him as straight but really..

• 2 weeks later...

After a lot of thought, mine is Jack from Will & Grace. He made being campy and effeminate funny and non-threatening which I think taught a lot of people a little about acceptance.

Someone mentioned Paul Lynde, he too did it, but many people were clueless at the time as to his orientation and didn't really learn acceptance. They just laughed.