Happy Birthday Cia

comicfan

• Site Administrator

Thanks Wayne for getting this rolling and for the colorful and beautiful poem.

*shakes head* at Yang, and at Hamen for encouraging him!! :P

Renee... I do live in a zoo! :P But thank you.

Mark, Mark, Mark... are you still running through the trees? Posted Image You better be! (I might leave a few inches unbruised for you, Stu ... maybe!)

I like preservatives Houdinii, all the best foods have em! :P

LOL, Zombie, I don't exchange things. But I put a ban on gifts so those people I've yet to convince to stop buying me things usually do gift cards of some sort. One day I'll get them all to stop wasting money! :P My girl was up til 11:30 making me something last night. Those are the kinds of things you keep forever!

I hope I don't forget anyone but thank you to Daddydavek, Greg, Bill, Ashi, KC, Benji, Andy, Sam, Myr, lilansui, Krista, Talonrider, raydeayon, Iarwain, Sid, Naptowngirl, AJ, and Breeze!

I know I'm late... but it's never too late to wish you an

Posted Image HAPPY BIRTHDAY Posted Image

and my best wishes for the fulfillment of all your dreams, as a long life full of joys and contentments

• Site Administrator

Thanks Warrior1, Dolores, Bleu! I have a had a good day so far.

Lannister I'm only 31, I'm sure I have more birthdays to come! I don't think I'll keel over yet, no matter what Andy's post says :P

You're not too late, Bob! It's only 2:30 pm here :D Saved by the time zone, lol! Thanks everyone!!

• Site Administrator

Thanks Bee, WL, Cassie, and Mark. It's been a good day, but tiring. Sleep... oh blessed sleep! (Okay, now I know I'm old, it's only 8:30 pm) LOL