Happy Birthday KC Grim

Bill W

:P I'z only haz a fewww drinkz, Cia! (I'm no longer slurring or stumbling around... so it's all goood ;) )

Thank you Cassie, Lilansui, Maria, Larwain, and EmDee :hug:

:o Podga you ate my cake? I found the crumbs left under there when I curled up for my nap!

Thank you so much :lol: Kc

• Site Administrator

Sorry KC, I was off fighting my way through a blizzard :(..............................

:music: :music: Happy Birthday KC :music: :music:

I hope it was a fun filled day with lots of love and presents from all your family and friends. Especially from the new girlfriend ;)

Happy belated, KC! :-)

Haha- real funny Brian...1 more year until I'm 40 :o Thanks! :P

Just a minute. Ashi, you have to put something else in there, like 'birthday greetings' or something. Otherwise it just looks like you're saying happy deadness. I mean, there's no way he's over the hill, but he's not under the hill either! :P

Just a minute. Ashi, you have to put something else in there, like 'birthday greetings' or something. Otherwise it just looks like you're saying happy deadness. I mean, there's no way he's over the hill, but he's not under the hill either! Posted Image

Argh, whatever. I never said something like that. :P

Bad Brian **teach the young'ens proper spongebath techinques**

I might only be 39, but I feel like 100 :P So many broken bones, stitches/staples, nuts and bolts, when I die they'll have to recyle me! LOL :lol:

• Like 1

Bad Brian **teach the young'ens proper spongebath techinques**

I might only be 39, but I feel like 100 :P So many broken bones, stitches/staples, nuts and bolts, when I die they'll have to recyle me! LOL :lol:

Sounds to me like you'll never die. They'll just put you in the shop for a revamp every few years. Heck, by 2070 you'll be on your third motor, have a new CPU installed, and have a replacement chassis. But if I was you, it's the fuel line and the tail pipe I'd be worried about! :P