[DomLuka] I'm a new Domaholic

wow. im a domaholic. unfortunately i didnt know that until i read what others wrote. heh....

well the first step is admitting that you are a domaholic, no?

so i admit it. there.

whats the next step?

Objectivist

Edited by Objectivist
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just finished The Log Way, well its not fair I want to know what they are like later in life. I feel like I am gonna burst with excitment for the relationship those boys built.

You can console yourself my reading dom's other stories. Also, there is a possible sequel to TLW (the Dennis story).

Welcome!!!!

Vic

• 5 weeks later...

I stumbled across the site from a link on nifty two or three months ago. I've read every story. TLW got in my head so bad I started writing my own. I now have two stories going in tribute to the one and only Dom. :worship:

Thanks, Dom, but is there a twelve step program? I'm going nuts waiting for my next fix of TOS or WT. :wacko:

In the meantime I guess I'll find solace in my writing. Can't wait to see how they turn out either. :D

Rick

• 3 months later...

alright... i just read Dom's Blog entry about not posting the last chapter(s) of TOSOM before the beginning of the new year.

That made me realise, that i was checking for updates since december 24th on a regular basis of 3-4 hours... :wacko:

so... hello everyone,

my name is Florian and i'm a Domaholic.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm Menzo and after many, many late nights of reading TLW, WT, TOU and IFTB I think I just might be a Domaholic. I must leave now to go start DD...

...sneaks up quietly while Menzo is enthralled and administers the antidote for Domiholicism... then runs away, back to the land of the fey, giggling like a maniac

...sneaks up quietly while Menzo is enthralled and administers the antidote for Domiholicism... then runs away, back to the land of the fey, giggling like a maniac

Is too far gone for that....

Yes, its 2 in the morning, and no I don't plan on sleeping until Rory and Luke get together (and if they dont, well then let me find out the hard way:P)

EDIT *Sigh* I guess it didn't turn out the way I'd hoped.

Edited by menzoberranzen
  • 2 months later...

Yes, its 2 in the morning, and no I don't plan on sleeping until Rory and Luke get together (and if they dont, well then let me find out the hard way:P)

EDIT *Sigh* I guess it didn't turn out the way I'd hoped.

Awww, I'm glad I wasn't around when you were in that state of optimistic, yet naive bliss. It would have sucked knowing what you would eventually come to realize :(

Edited by NaperVic
  • 1 month later...

I think that, after one year of reading and lurking around, and having re-read for the fifth (or it was sixth?) time "The Log Way", I'm ready to admit that I am a Domaholic.

Welcome! Welcome!!!! :D

Since you've enjoyed The Lo(n)g Way, I'm sure you're reading ITFB, right? Are you unhappy abou the Owen & Aiden drama, or are you more focused on the budding relationship between Dennis & Travis?

Oh, and don't forget to vote in the pick your crew thread.

Hope to see you around the forums!

Take Care®,

Vic

Welcome! Welcome!!!! :D

Since you've enjoyed The Lo(n)g Way, I'm sure you're reading ITFB, right?

Of course I am (I also have a bad case of Dom's stories withdrawal...).

Are you unhappy about the Owen & Aiden drama, or are you more focused on the budding relationship between Dennis & Travis?

It's difficult to decide. I am very unhappy about the whole Owen/Aiden situation (I am especially cros with Aiden for his "Travis is out of your league" comment in chapter 9: before speaking make sure that your brain is properly connected to your mout!), but right now I'm enjoying more the dynamics between Dennis and Travis.

cheers,

Raistlinsama

Edited by Raistlinsama
  • 5 weeks later...

I've been reading Dom's stories since...4 or 5 years(?) now, every single chapter of every story, some more then once. I realized that I'm a Domaholic a long time ago but finally (and this is partly because of the withdrawl from waiting for ITFB 21 (or WT 12)) I'm finally outing myself as a Domaholic. And I'm proud of it!

I've been reading Dom's stories since...4 or 5 years(?) now, every single chapter of every story, some more then once. I realized that I'm a Domaholic a long time ago but finally (and this is partly because of the withdrawl from waiting for ITFB 21 (or WT 12)) I'm finally outing myself as a Domaholic. And I'm proud of it!

Welcome to GA & the Domaholic's forum Liddy!!!! :worship:

Umm, while it seems like Dom hasn't posted an ITFB or WT update in 4-5 years, Dom didn't start posting TLW until Dec 2004, so it's only been less than three years :P We'll just chalk that up to withdrawal symptoms.

We hope to see you here in the forums more often!

Take Care®,

Vic

*wanders in rather late*

Lets see... I remember the post count in the yahoo group being in the double figures and have Re-read TLW in a single sitting, Twice (well... not twice in the same sitting, I moved on to DD after that (first fourteen chapters IIRC then sleep and a migraine took me)).

*waiting for ITFB to re-commence*

*wanders in rather late*

Lets see... I remember the post count in the yahoo group being in the double figures and have Re-read TLW in a single sitting, Twice (well... not twice in the same sitting, I moved on to DD after that (first fourteen chapters IIRC then sleep and a migraine took me)).

*waiting for ITFB to re-commence*

You're a Dom fan Andy? :blink:And, you were part of the early yahoo group?

Hmmm, only an early yahoo grouper would know the answer to this question... 'What did Dom injure when he got into a car accident?'

*Andy asks Vic to bear in mind that he has just done 2 years of stressfull exams and 1 year of stressful... being lazy.*

*Andy remembers that early on there was a request from another yahoo group member asking about music to listen to. I replied at around post number 150 ish. I think*

*Andy points out that at the time he joined the yahoo group he was a selfish little person, who was there only for the readage.*

*For some reason Andy wants to suggest that it was his 'off' (non-dominant) hand that was injured, but knows this is probably wrong.*

*Andy is talking in third person*

:D

*Andy is trying to remember his old yahoo log in.*

Edited to add. : My first post was number 233, but I'm a serial lurker.

Edited by Andy
  • 2 weeks later...