[DomLuka] I'm a new Domaholic

I've been a Domaholic since 2005. Last story of his I read was Hello Supid and I absolutely love it! And like the rest of the Dom stories, I read it over and over and over again. Love the wit that comes with his writing.

:2thumbs: Big ups to the Dom Fans and the, well, the Dom.

Carl Luca...... :wub: Just checking.

:P

Guest airmansgirl92

Sooooo good!! Dom's an amazing author!! I just finished reading what there is of With Trust and almost cried when I saw where it was left!!!!! But yeah, so far I really like that one and TOU. These stories always take over my life when I start them, I was afraid I was going to fail all my finals last semester......haha. But yeah, definitely a Domaholic!!!! <3

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow I stumbled onto this website a few weeks ago and I am soooooo glad I did!

First I read The Ordinary Us. I liked it so much I immediately started The Long Way, which I liked even better. Then I found it's sequel, In the Fishbowl, which was even better. The characters Travis and Dennis are so nuanced I fell in love with both of them.

I just finished the partially completed With Trust. I can't wait to see how it unfolds!

These stories are better written than most "professionally published" novels out there. Dom is so talented as a storyteller, I hope to see much more from him in the future.B)

Edited by ghrays
  • Like 1

Hi, everyone. My name is Mirei.Posted Image I became a Domaholic after reading The Ordinary Us. I fell in love with it while reading it. I kinda accidently came to this site while looking for Yaoi novels to read. DomLuka's name caught my eye and I check out his stories page and click on The Ordinary Us and you know the rest. I think it was the 1st term in my senior year when I read TOU. I loved it so much I decided to choose another one of his stories and that one was Desert Dropping. I was so sure that Rory was going to stay hooked up with Aaron until I saw Seth. But I'm happy that they (Rory and Seth) were a happy couple in the end. I have read Lo(n)g Way and am currently reading In the Fish Bowl and Hello Stupid. I was kinda surprised that Aiden and Owen broke up when I first read ITFB. I was like how this happenPosted Image and looked back @ the ending of LW and saw the happy ending again. I was confused until I read on; I hope that they get together again.... Please don't spoil me. I'm waiting for the next installment of Hello Stupid. I hope it comes out soon. I haven't read the other stories yet but I plan to after I finish ITFB. ^-^ DomLuka is such an amazing writer.Posted Image

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Welcome to Dom's stories!

And I am far from a NEW Domaholic but...

Hi, my name is Koregaboku and I'm a Domaholic. But I've been sober (not counting rereading old stories) since the last WT chapter. And I don't like it.

• Like 1

I'm a swedish Domaholic. I first read Ordinary us, and I fell in love. Ever since then I've been obsessing over the rest of the stories, and I finished reading With Trust today, or the latest updated chapter anyway.

Hi, Domaholics! 8D

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

new fan! done with ordinary us, long way, spirit of james, under the mistletoe, and waiting for the rest of with trust...which is totally awesome. am halfway thru desert dropping and looking forward to sinking my teeth into the fishbowl, leaving the pieces and other side of me. i usually hate starting "in process" stories but was something i missed on with trust...so really can't wait for the balance. also a reason i haven't started on hello stupid.

xxx dom xxx

• Like 1

Hi, everyone. My name is Mirei.Posted Image I became a Domaholic after reading The Ordinary Us. I fell in love with it while reading it. I kinda accidently came to this site while looking for Yaoi novels to read. DomLuka's name caught my eye and I check out his stories page and click on The Ordinary Us and you know the rest. I think it was the 1st term in my senior year when I read TOU. I loved it so much I decided to choose another one of his stories and that one was Desert Dropping. I was so sure that Rory was going to stay hooked up with Aaron until I saw Seth. But I'm happy that they (Rory and Seth) were a happy couple in the end. I have read Lo(n)g Way and am currently reading In the Fish Bowl and Hello Stupid. I was kinda surprised that Aiden and Owen broke up when I first read ITFB. I was like how this happenPosted Image and looked back @ the ending of LW and saw the happy ending again. I was confused until I read on; I hope that they get together again.... Please don't spoil me. I'm waiting for the next installment of Hello Stupid. I hope it comes out soon. I haven't read the other stories yet but I plan to after I finish ITFB. ^-^ DomLuka is such an amazing writer.Posted Image

U really shud check out WT. I know it's still "in process" but oh so good! the main characters just draw u into another world!

• Like 1

I have read all of Dom's stories. He is the most unpredictable of all writers I know!! Was it just me or were all of you frustrated (in a good way) to see the lead characters get together? Every time I expected it, it didn't happen. You wonder what's coming next. The 'I love you' s are rare and that's refreshing!! :2thumbs:

"You are so amazing Dom!! When are we getting our next dose of 'WITH TRUST'? I've read all the other stories and I'm kinda becoming fidgety now." :wacko:

:worship:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I must say that Dom is one of the best writers I have read on the site. Somehow his characters always seem so ... I don't know, real? Like they're literally fleshed out such that I never felt that anything which happened was contrived in the least.

Kinda scared to start reading "With Trust" though, I'm a bit afraid that I'd get sucked in and be trapped in limbo waiting for the next update heh :blink:

• Like 1

I must say that Dom is one of the best writers I have read on the site. Somehow his characters always seem so ... I don't know, real? Like they're literally fleshed out such that I never felt that anything which happened was contrived in the least.

Kinda scared to start reading "With Trust" though, I'm a bit afraid that I'd get sucked in and be trapped in limbo waiting for the next update heh :blink:

So true!!! <3 Dom! I haven't touch With Trust yet. I just can't read something that is still in process especially when it is inactive for years. I will go insane if i read something that i really LOVE and then it just stops there unfinished Posted Image

Dom we all love you!! Come back! Posted Image

• 1 month later...

I just finished 'The Other Side of Me', finished others beforehand.

Now can't stop whining. What to do? Can't wait to know what's next to come with 'With Trust' and 'Hello Stupid'!

I'm new to GA and I entered to read DD- my intro with Dom, had an immensely enjoyable time, reading him.

My favourite is 'In the Fish Bowl', though. I find Travis easy to relate to (i.e. despite the gender differences!Posted Image )

I wish he came back soon and from the looks of it, a lot of domaholics are hanging on, waiting for him to come back, just like me!

We all miss you Dom, come back soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I am too. I just read Desert Droppings and found it to be a really good story. I was sad when I reached the end. I found myself relating to all the characters on many different levels. There were so many experiences in the story that were very close to my own. It really hit me emotionally. I have started to read it again!

• Like 1

I am too. I just read Desert Droppings and found it to be a really good story. I was sad when I reached the end. I found myself relating to all the characters on many different levels. There were so many experiences in the story that were very close to my own. It really hit me emotionally. I have started to read it again!

Welcome!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...