[DomLuka] I'm a new Domaholic

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this, but I was rather busy with other...threads. *smirks*

Welcome to the support group, Rose! :D

SOOOOOO, don't keep us in suspense, what did you think of TLW?

Thank you, dear. I love TLW. It's sweet in it's own way and makes me want more. Right now, I'm going through quite a few links, so I haven't had the time to get back to reading it. *pouts* But I will.

Welcome, Rose... :)

Thank you, BK. :hug:

I'm also a Domaholic, Rose. I have been waiting for some new chapters of In the Fish Bowl for several months. Many have been waiting even longer. Welcome! B)

We will have to wait for a longer time. I miss Dom, even though I'm still new at being a Domaholic. *pouts at Dom's blog*

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this, but I was rather busy with other...threads. *smirks*

Thank you, dear. I love TLW. It's sweet in it's own way and makes me want more. Right now, I'm going through quite a few links, so I haven't had the time to get back to reading it. *pouts* But I will.

Thank you, BK. :hug:

We will have to wait for a longer time. I miss Dom, even though I'm still new at being a Domaholic. *pouts at Dom's blog*

We're all in the same boat, sweety. I hope he comes back soon. I want some more ITFB. :( Edited by TL The Writing Tiger
  • 4 months later...

Tim made me type here :blink:

But I don't understand how i'm a new domaholic if i've always said it!

Stupid tigers :P

:angry: You are new, because you have not even been on GA for all that long. :stupid:

By the way, I'm still a Domaholic, but I'm no longer new. I've been addicted for almost a year now. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Domaholics! I'd like to finally get around to introducing myself. My name's Steve and I'm a Domaholic. After having been one for the past four years of my life it feels good to finally join the community. Quite frankly I don't know why I didn't just post on the forums sooner, but... better late than never, right?

So... Howdy folks! :D

• 4 weeks later...

not necessarily a new domaholic, but lets just say i'm coming out of the closet...you know, as a domaholic. :P

i've been reading his stories for about 3 years now, and i've gotta say, his material is worthy for the big screen...itd be kinda cool if they made movies about his literature.

and yes, its been way too long since he's last posted a chapter :(

• 1 month later...

Hello Domaholics! I'd like to finally get around to introducing myself. My name's Steve and I'm a Domaholic. After having been one for the past four years of my life it feels good to finally join the community. Quite frankly I don't know why I didn't just post on the forums sooner, but... better late than never, right?

So... Howdy folks! :D

not necessarily a new domaholic, but lets just say i'm coming out of the closet...you know, as a domaholic. :P

i've been reading his stories for about 3 years now, and i've gotta say, his material is worthy for the big screen...itd be kinda cool if they made movies about his literature.

and yes, its been way too long since he's last posted a chapter :(

Hello My Name is Mattie and i am officially a Domaholic :) (Just finished Reading Desert Dropping) lol i'd be up in the middle of the night reading it or in the afternoons even.

Welcome to all three of you!!! Hopefully you've seen that Dom's posted some new material. You can check out the top of the Domaholic's FAQ to see what's been recently released.

Mattie, with the amount of time you spend in GA Live Chat, I'm surprised you had time to read :P

Take Care®,

Vic

• 1 year later...

Hi! I'm a new Domaholic. Posted Image

I first started reading DD. After that I read TLW and of course ITFB was next.

I am currently reading TOU. Which is awesome so far.

So...yeah.

Bye!

Cait.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jim12hpotterfan

I've been reading him since high school! And I'm now working! Could you believe that!

• 1 month later...

Well, to be honest... I'm not exactly NEW Domaholic, since I'm reading his stories for... a year? But now I've decided to join this community:-)

But... his stories mean so much for me... thanks to "Ordinary us" I've met my current girlfriend:-)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Started with Nifty a few years ago and more recently, last week to be exact, stumbled onto DD...needless to say, I am a Domaholic. Posted Image

Read through The Lo(n)g Way and ITFB and about to start The Ordinary Us...finding that I literally can't stop reading these stories sometimes.

Excited to get involved in this forum!

Richie / Richard x

• Like 1

Started with Nifty a few years ago and more recently, last week to be exact, stumbled onto DD...needless to say, I am a Domaholic. Posted Image

Read through The Lo(n)g Way and ITFB and about to start The Ordinary Us...finding that I literally can't stop reading these stories sometimes.

Excited to get involved in this forum!

Richie / Richard x

Welcome Richie!!! You better pace yourself and try to make The Ordinary Us last, because other than a few short stories, you'll only have With Trust left.

Enjoy!

Vic

hello everyone,

just wanted to get in on the action of posting something on this site as i have never done this before. i have, however, been reading some of the comments posted here and felt i should be putting in my two cents worth of something :-).

on the note of some of the posts that i have read on here, i have noticed that quite a few people have said that they would love to see one or more of his stories turned into movies or shorts. well, for some of you out there that are big fans of dom's story of desert dropping i think i've made a pretty good representation of a movie dvd for it. spent about three days on it so here you go:

hope ya'll like it :-D

http://s100.photobuc...=domlukaDVD.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Hi!

I stumbled across DomLuka's stories... I dunno from where... and now i am completely addicted.... I keep re-reading them... again and again and again... But i guess thats what addiction is right??

I love all his stories and somehow "With trust" tugged at my heart!

BTW, Is that story complete? (i dont want it to be).

Frostina

• Like 1

I love all his stories and somehow "With trust" tugged at my heart! BTW, Is that story complete? (i dont want it to be). Frostina

First, Welcome to GA. With Trust is not complete and Dom's just on one of his famous Hiatuses. Hopefully his time away on this current Hiatus has refreshed his writing tank, and maybe he'll get back to With Trust soon*. Although if past history is an indication, he'll probably start a new story to hook us before completing With Trust :lmao:. Anyhow, for the most up to date information about Dom & his stories, please feel free to visit the Domaholic FAQ thread. FYI...If you're interested in another of Dom's incomplete works, I think there's one in the Sneak Peak forum. You need to have at least 5 posts to see that forum though...

Take Care®,

Vic

Edited by NaperVic

. Although if past history is an indication, he'll probably start a new story to hook us before completing With Trust :lmao:.

Ya... i sorta saw that... Luke is still hanging! but Milo has me chewing my nails with anticipation....I guess i am not a very patient person.. so i keep checking almost everyday...

Posted Image

Frost

Ya... i sorta saw that... Luke is still hanging! but Milo has me chewing my nails with anticipation....I guess i am not a very patient person.. so i keep checking almost everyday...

Posted Image

Frost

I've given up daily checking, this was a spur of the moment "I'm bored and hot, what website shall I waste some time at?", and low behold there were some new posts here.

Standby for 365 days of waiting. :ph34r: