[DomLuka] I'm a new Domaholic

i have all the sympthoms, so i guess there's no other explanation for my obsession with dom's stories.

gotta admit it.

i'm a domaholic.

the only thing i regret is that... i didn't catch the bug earlier :>

dom's stories should be obligatory reading at school. when i think i could have easily miss them in the vast spaces of the internet i still shudder...

so...

hi guys :]

nice to see i'm not alone in this ^__^

i have all the sympthoms, so i guess there's no other explanation for my obsession with dom's stories.

gotta admit it.

i'm a domaholic.

the only thing i regret is that... i didn't catch the bug earlier :>

dom's stories should be obligatory reading at school. when i think i could have easily miss them in the vast spaces of the internet i still shudder...

so...

hi guys :]

nice to see i'm not alone in this ^__^

LOL!

It's great to have you, Kashka! Yes, fortunately there is no vaccine that immunizes a person from Domaholism. I hear corrupt special interests groups are working on it, but so far we've been fighting! :2hands:

I look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

-Kevin

LOL!

It's great to have you, Kashka! Yes, fortunately there is no vaccine that immunizes a person from Domaholism. I hear corrupt special interests groups are working on it, but so far we've been fighting! :2hands:

I look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

-Kevin

i hope no-one will ever succeed in creating one :blink: life is so much more colorful with this "disease" B)

and thank you for the warm welcone ^__^ hope to see you around too :]

• Site Administrator

uhhhh ohhhh, looks like someone needs an intervention :blink:

:lol: I haven't declared myself to be a Domaholic yet :P I need to find the time to read more of his stories before I do that. :D

:lol: I haven't declared myself to be a Domaholic yet :P I need to find the time to read more of his stories before I do that. :D

lol... in my case it wasn't a question of finding time, it was a question of not being able to tear myself away from the monitor once i started reading... ^^' no strong will whatsoever ^^''''

not that i'm regreting it B)

• 1 month later...

Okay... After months of procrastinating (I should probably hide from the ardent Domaholics), I finally ventured into Dom's forums and stories....

I have only read Desert Dropping up till now and have loved every bit of it... (like Duh!)

A proud Domaholic, now!!!

BeaStKid

haha, you're hooked after reading just one of dom's stories? :D

wait till you read a second one. you'll notice that any remaints of your strong will (as in "i won't start reading the third story right away") have evaporated :P

but awww, don't be afraid of us. we are nice people, really. that is if we have our fix delivered on time.

which we don't at the moment :devil:

btw - you came in the right time. we're throwing a party at kevin's :D with strippers and cakes and all ^_^ you're invited, of course :D

welcome on board ^_^

*hugs*

Edited by kashka
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest untoldbook

hi dom! i read read SOMEDAY OUT OF THE BLUE by LITTLEBUDHA and he mention one of your THE ORDINARY OF US which i like and that started me reading all your stories and i like you LO(N)G WAY and i was hoping for the next chapter of IN THE FISH BOWL. It is really nice of you writing all this beautiful stories you've got and i hope you continue it all.

I AM A DOMAHOLIC! :-)

hi dom! i read read SOMEDAY OUT OF THE BLUE by LITTLEBUDHA and he mention one of your THE ORDINARY OF US which i like and that started me reading all your stories and i like you LO(N)G WAY and i was hoping for the next chapter of IN THE FISH BOWL. It is really nice of you writing all this beautiful stories you've got and i hope you continue it all.

Welcome to the forum, untold! :D

It's great to have ya :)

-Kevin

• 4 weeks later...

I've read both stories. They're good. I'm also awaiting new chapters of In the Fish Bowl. The last chapter was a real cliffhanger.

I've read both stories. They're good. I'm also awaiting new chapters of In the Fish Bowl. The last chapter was a real cliffhanger.

Welcome tlw riting tiger :D

I can't believe it's been over 6 months since we read ITFB Ch 20. Anywho, glad you could join us.

Take Care®,

Vic

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! My name is Stephanie, and I'm a Domaholic. :wub:

Not sure if I found Dom's stories at a good time or a bad time. I guess that depends on how much longer he'll be on hiatus. At least I haven't been waiting as long as everyone else. :hug:

So, I'm determined not to start WT yet. I can't help dying to know what happens in INFB. Does anyone know if the Travis character is based on a real person? His humor is so off the wall. I was laughing outloud through the whole (well, partially whole) story! :lol:

Hello! My name is Stephanie, and I'm a Domaholic. :wub:

Not sure if I found Dom's stories at a good time or a bad time. I guess that depends on how much longer he'll be on hiatus. At least I haven't been waiting as long as everyone else. :hug:

So, I'm determined not to start WT yet. I can't help dying to know what happens in INFB. Does anyone know if the Travis character is based on a real person? His humor is so off the wall. I was laughing outloud through the whole (well, partially whole) story! :lol:

Welcome Stephanie! :D

The times people have asked Dom whether a particular character was based off of someone in his real life, Dom would usually answer that whilst someone may had had characteristics of people he knew, no character was really based off of anyone in particular.

There were times people asked if Dom had issues with his parents because all his story parents were mean (Dom's folks were not mean). And some asked if Dom were a twin because there seemed to be lot's of twins in his stories (Dom's not a twin). I think the closest we got was that Taylor from TOU have several characteristics of one of Dom's one time BFs.

So anywho, it appears that all of Dom's characters are figments of his creative imagination :great: .

While you wait patiently (or impatiently) for ITFB 21, I'd suggest re-reading TOU, TLW, & DD. There is a tremendous amount of detail that you might discover if you had previously read each store in one shot.

Welcome again, and hopefully Dom will be off hiatus soon* !

Take Care®,

Vic

The times people have asked Dom whether a particular character was based off of someone in his real life, Dom would usually answer that whilst someone may had had characteristics of people he knew, no character was really based off of anyone in particular. ...

So anywho, it appears that all of Dom's characters are figments of his creative imagination :great: .

Thanks for the welcome, Vic! :D

I'm always amazed with the imagination of good writers, like Dom, especially when it means good dialog. Clunky dialog is one of my petpeeves.

I guess I was just hypothesizing before, thinking that Travis in ITFB is so unique and vibrant a character that I can only imagine how much effort it must take for Dom to keep writing him. Maybe Travis got lost in the move, and Dom just hasn't figured out where he packed him yet... :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. I am Rose Strailo (sounds like stray low), and I have been a Domaholic for one day. It's official, and I love his writings.

I always wondered who exactly who exactly Dom was, seeing as I kept seeing his name pop up all over the place, and finally broke down, since I'm now caught up on important threads, and started to read The Log Way. Three chapters later and I'm hooked.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. I am Rose Strailo (sounds like stray low), and I have been a Domaholic for one day. It's official, and I love his writings.

I always wondered who exactly who exactly Dom was, seeing as I kept seeing his name pop up all over the place, and finally broke down, since I'm now caught up on important threads, and started to read The Log Way. Three chapters later and I'm hooked.

Welcome to the support group, Rose! :D

SOOOOOO, don't keep us in suspense, what did you think of TLW?

I'm also a Domaholic, Rose. I have been waiting for some new chapters of In the Fish Bowl for several months. Many have been waiting even longer. Welcome! B)