[DomLuka] I'm a new Domaholic

Hi everyone, My name is Alexis and I am proud to admit that I am a Domaholic. I've been reading... no scratch that waiting for dom's stories since about 2005. I first stumbled upon DD way back in the day, luckily for me, just as he was finishing it... I think its safe to say that i quickly fell in love with dom's writing. After wading through a lot of crappy fics out there on other sites, I almost always end up reading or rereading something of dom's just to rekindle my love of Gay fiction. I still cant always pick which of dom's series archs i like the best.... let alone which pairing.... but if i HAD to make a list it would go something like

1)DD

2)TLW

3)TOU

4)ITFB

5)TOSOM

i refuse to add With Trust or Hello Stupid in until they are finished... but even from whats up now... they're gonna be somewhere between 3 and 4...

of all the angsty main characters I'd say the most annoying flops somewhere between Quinn and Rory... they drive me crazy in the best way possible!

of all the antagonists I'd have to say David's the creepiest, Jame is the most annoying, and Aaron is a complete Jerk(only cuz i probably shouldnt use stronger wordsPosted Image)

of all the parents i LOVE Nelson's parents and LOVE Rory's mom(though i do like alot Eddie), but cant decide who to hate most between Jude's mom, Travis's mom, or either of Dennis's parents. However David and Oliver's parent's definitely take the cake for most screwed up! Posted Image

ok enough with the hate, because you really cant have the amazing stories without such amazingly screwed up characters! Posted Image

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE JudexQuinn and NelsonxMilo!!!!Posted ImagePosted Image

I AM SOOOOOOOOO SOOOO SOOO EXCITED for LUKExTAYLOR!!!!!!

Luke has to be one of my favorite characters and Taylor is just so kick-ass! ->DOM if you screw them up I may never forgive you! Posted Image

-----ok so never is a bit strong... but i'll pout for a really long timePosted Image... probably as long as it takes you to update! Posted Image

the sweethearts in my opinion are definitely SethxRory and AidenxOwen(although they're pretty much complete morons in ITFB!Posted Image) and DennisxTravis too!

and now that im done ranting i just wanted to say that after a year of flipping through these forums looking for updates or rumors of updates, and introducing two of my friends to Dom's amazing-ness, I have finally become a card carrying member and look forward to gushing and Fan-girling all over these forums when the next chapters come out!

Edited by DomsBoysStoleMyHeart

What about "Hello Stupid"? Is it finished? One can't have too much Luke

-brings me great joy to say that Hello Stupid is not finished.... but great agony at waiting for dom's next chapter!

just keep hanging in there! he'll come back. He ALWAYS comes back!

and if he doesnt im not opposed to gathering a search party to go find him and remind him of his many adoring fans waiting for his next chapters!

lol!

I've given up daily checking, this was a spur of the moment "I'm bored and hot, what website shall I waste some time at?", and low behold there were some new posts here.

Standby for 365 days of waiting. :ph34r:

I wish i could give up... i took about a 2 year break busy at school and waiting for updates, but i got sucked back in last fall... at least im down to checking for updates for one week every month or so....

hello everyone,

just wanted to get in on the action of posting something on this site as i have never done this before. i have, however, been reading some of the comments posted here and felt i should be putting in my two cents worth of something :-).

on the note of some of the posts that i have read on here, i have noticed that quite a few people have said that they would love to see one or more of his stories turned into movies or shorts. well, for some of you out there that are big fans of dom's story of desert dropping i think i've made a pretty good representation of a movie dvd for it. spent about three days on it so here you go:

hope ya'll like it :-D

http://s100.photobuc...=domlukaDVD.jpg

Wow, such a killer DVD cover! That's almost exactly how I pictured Rory Norick in my head. OMG, he is smoking hot! That short hair! That brooding look! I think I'm in love.

As you can probably tell, I am a huge Dom fan. Desert Dropping is probably one of the best pieces of gay fiction ever written. BTW, I am from Phoenix, Arizona; so I can relate to everything that Rory is going through.

Nope, Hello Stupid is only 1/2 done, so we should expect to see another 4* chapters of it. I think Dom blogged that he couldn't leave Luke hanging with issues down there B) .

Take Care®,

Vic

Hi everyone, My name is Alexis and I am proud to admit that I am a Domaholic. I've been reading... no scratch that waiting for dom's stories since about 2005.

and now that im done ranting i just wanted to say that after a year of flipping through these forums looking for updates or rumors of updates, and introducing two of my friends to Dom's amazing-ness, I have finally become a card carrying member and look forward to gushing and Fan-girling all over these forums when the next chapters come out!

Congratulations on your public admission :2thumbs: .

Now that you have > 5 posts, if you haven't already done so and are looking for a DomLuka fix, you can always read Sam I Am which is in the Sneak Peek forum. While it's unclear if Sam I Am will be continued, the installment posted is pretty much stand alone (no nasty cliff hanger at the end).

Take Care®,

Vic

I've given up daily checking, this was a spur of the moment "I'm bored and hot, what website shall I waste some time at?", and low behold there were some new posts here.

Standby for 365 days of waiting. :ph34r:

I wish i could stop checking every day! I end up re-reading the story! Posted Image

Nelson and Milo shouldn't be left hanging b/w land and water and Luke... oh Luke!!!

Please Dom, if u are listening, have mercy on us impatient souls!! Posted ImagePosted Image

• 2 weeks later...

It is really strange that there are so many similarites between my own life and the main character from Desert Dropping. I'll list all that are at the top of my head:

Rory came out to his mom at 15, so did I.

Rory is a swimmer in high school, so was I.

Rory has short darker hair, so do I.

Rory's parents are no longer together, mine aren't either.

Rory now lives in Arizona, that's where I am from.

Rory's ex-BF (Aaron Keslin) was abusive to him, my ex was too.

Now I could chalk all of that up to some crazy coincidences, but it's almost as if Dom knew me before he started writing DD.

It is really strange that there are so many similarites between my own life and the main character from Desert Dropping. I'll list all that are at the top of my head:

Rory came out to his mom at 15, so did I.

Rory is a swimmer in high school, so was I.

Rory has short darker hair, so do I.

Rory's parents are no longer together, mine aren't either.

Rory now lives in Arizona, that's where I am from.

Rory's ex-BF (Aaron Keslin) was abusive to him, my ex was too.

Now I could chalk all of that up to some crazy coincidences, but it's almost as if Dom knew me before he started writing DD.

Have you found your real-life Seth yet? :great:

One humble and serious DOMAHOLIC here. I've red everything in the shortest time ever, and that means putting the rest of my life on hold. Dom Luka's responsible for me ending up prowsing at GA.

Same for me. A google search for something good to read lead me to his hosted site, where I was stuck for the next month, and then when I ran out of things to read I ended up over here

• Like 2

Sadly, this very disappointed Domaholic is embracing his recovery, has turned his reading over to a higher power, and will now rarely check back for updates. I know that writers struggle with block and the challenges of life, but I think that writers owe their fans some loyalty. It only takes a minute to post a blog entry. I still love Dom's stories, but...!

Sadly, this very disappointed Domaholic is embracing his recovery, has turned his reading over to a higher power, and will now rarely check back for updates. I know that writers struggle with block and the challenges of life, but I think that writers owe their fans some loyalty. It only takes a minute to post a blog entry. I still love Dom's stories, but...!

If it helps at all, I heard from him in July. He responded to an email I had written him in April. :great:

• 2 weeks later...

I have been a fan of doms since 06 that's the only reason I originally started my account here and have stayed here to read more stories by other authors although I have read some really great ones. Dom is still # 1. I can not wait for with trust to be completed although DD is probably still my favorite just because I feel in love with Seth lol. Okay well there's my 2 cents. So yeah Dom fans.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Jesse_James

My names Jesse and I'm a Domaholic, *hey jesse*. haha.

Anyways, LOVED "The Lo(n)g Way", best thusfar. Am currently reading and loving "In The Fish Bowl"

Plan to read "Desert Dropping" once I finish.

My names Jesse and I'm a Domaholic, *hey jesse*. haha.

Anyways, LOVED "The Lo(n)g Way", best thusfar. Am currently reading and loving "In The Fish Bowl"

Plan to read "Desert Dropping" once I finish.

Welcome to GA! If you liked the 'The Lo(n)g Way" & "In the Fish Bowl", you'll love 'Desert Dropping". I just finished re-reading DD (for the upteenth time) and enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time!

Take Care®,

Vic

Hello, i'm not really new here but not really long too. But i already read almost Dom stories and i say yes I'm a Domaholics. XD

I love almost the stories 'cause each story had it own something special. and now i'm dying here waiting for the next chapter of "Hello,stupid". T_T

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...