• Site Administrator

Congratulations Cia

Much deserving and maybe a bit overdue? :unsure:

Wear your crown with pride :D

Yeah... kind of expected it - Cia makes me wait for a response in chat and sometimes she disappears and/or disconnect.  So her awesome ability should have easily translated to her writing... which undoubtedly lead to this awesome award.  :2thumbs:  #Don'tBanMe

It's all a fix by CJ so I can't rightly thank you all for you kind words. Nope, not at all. :P

How can you say that? :o  I've been campaigning for you for over a year and you give CJ all the credit?  <_<

Fine, be that way.  Last time I campaign for you're ungrateful royal type person :P

• Site Administrator

You're a CJ plot supporter. Yes, you are. I shall get you all. You won't know when, you won't know how, but I shall wait for the perfect moment and I shall ... well, wouldn't you like to know? Muahahaha hahahaha hahahaha *cough cough* Maniacal laughter makes my throat tickle!

<<== Hands in resignation to GA and set about to close his account in utter fear - NOT!.  

Threaten me will you woman, Hmm <_<  

I grew up with plotters and schemers, i'm italian after all.  You don't scare me. 

That and I don't see me posting anything in the near future to qualify for any readers choice awards in 2013.  :P

• 3 weeks later...

All a plot, by poor, innocent me???? :blink:

And a conspiracy??? Why, that's preposterous! Until this very moment I was utterly unaware that Andy was campaigning for you. 

@ Andrew Q. Gordon: Hi! Nice to meet you!!

All hail Cia, :joe:  :joe:  Queen of Cliffhangers! :joe:  :joe:  , Sovereign of the Malevolent Precipices, undisputed Ruler of the Edge of the Looming Abyss. Long may she reign!

gallery_2027_972_33705.jpg