Sign in to follow this  
C James

Returning mid october

I'll be back home (and online again) around Oct 15th.

I hope everyone is well, and I appologize to all those I owe e-mail, PM's, and forum replies to.

BTW, although I've been in some very mountainous areas, I have, as always, been unrelenting in my avoidance of cliffs. :P

• Like 2

YAY!  :D

Ahhhh!  But will Clifford CJ have any stories ready for us?

I was just thinking about you this weekend and about dropping you a note to make sure you hadn't fallen off the edge of the world (could the edge of the earth be considered a cliff?). Thanks for checking in and look foward to your return!

Hey Cliffie

Guess I read that little story of yours while you were traveling. There may be one or two reviews I wrote while suffering through those non-cliffhanger chapter endings. Did I say suffering, sorry I meant enjoying, yeah, that's it, enjoying. Anyway, you can sort of ignore the name calling and threats, they were a snap reaction to your amazing skills as a writer, and you do not have to get a restraining order for me.

looking forward to some more tales from you.....

carlos

I know you haven't made it to a GA convention, but did you really think you could hide the fact that you have gone to a goat convention???

img_2074.jpg?w=600&h=400

Mid-October 2013 has come and gone and still no word from our erudite, but usually late wordsmith......

maybe the Army kidnapped him!!!

112912-bill-the-goat-800_crop_north.jpg?

Edited by hh5

CJ been made a mini-me

he can't reach the laptop

24911890_3.jpg

Should we send out a search party for CJ? :?

It is OK, he is just stuck in a remote hotel with no internet and he is busy WORKING! :whistle:

mmm no word ... is it time for The Christmas Goat!!

It was a cold wintery day. Ivan, the young gay billy goat, fell into a river after his mate was horribly shot by a hunter.

Ivan got away and was rescued by two little kids whose father took a liking. "mmm a young one for christmas dinner, I'll have the kids fatten him up in time"

(please continue the story by writing a few lines)

988339_446461975465729_1160381144_n.jpg

Edited by hh5

B) ................But the wily goat overheard the the man, and after a well fed dinner he escaped to the hills and found refuge in the cliffs.

Just heard from C J.  He's away from home just now and has poor internet service.  We should be hearing from him again soon.

• Like 1

Thanks for the update, Mike, that's great news! Can't wait to hear from the goat again. Just one more Christmas present to look forward to.

I think he's just hiding cause the Reader's Choice Awards are coming up soon and we all know a certain crown is going back to its rightful keeper this year.

• Like 1

B) ........Nah, you know goats can't count, he meant October of 2014!!

But but but... isn't is still October?

BTW... I'm finally back. :) I've been traveling a lot, both on the trip I was on to South America, and then an unexpected and also longer than expected biz trip upon my return. My house has serous cobweb issues at the moment! 

CJ :)

• Like 2

Amazing how mention of the Awards brings the goat out of hiding. Welcome back CJ!

• Like 1

Glad to see the world traveler has returned to his abode.   :2thumbs:

What his legion of fans wonder is whether he had time to gather more interesting nuggets to sprinkle through his next tall tale? :)

And speaking of tall tales, some of us are having extreme withdrawal symptoms since the last scribbled chapter was posted. :lmao:

Edited by Daddydavek

But but but... isn't is still October?

BTW... I'm finally back. :) I've been traveling a lot, both on the trip I was on to South America, and then an unexpected and also longer than expected biz trip upon my return. My house has serous cobweb issues at the moment! 

CJ :)

No, you tried to stretch last December into a 92 day month or something like that, but sadly CJ, there is still a maximum or 31 days per month :P

• Like 1