Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Returning mid october

I'll be back home (and online again) around Oct 15th.

I hope everyone is well, and I appologize to all those I owe e-mail, PM's, and forum replies to.

BTW, although I've been in some very mountainous areas, I have, as always, been unrelenting in my avoidance of cliffs. :P

• Like 2

Hey Cliffie

Guess I read that little story of yours while you were traveling. There may be one or two reviews I wrote while suffering through those non-cliffhanger chapter endings. Did I say suffering, sorry I meant enjoying, yeah, that's it, enjoying. Anyway, you can sort of ignore the name calling and threats, they were a snap reaction to your amazing skills as a writer, and you do not have to get a restraining order for me.

looking forward to some more tales from you.....

carlos

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

I know you haven't made it to a GA convention, but did you really think you could hide the fact that you have gone to a goat convention???

img_2074.jpg?w=600&h=400

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

mmm no word ... is it time for The Christmas Goat!!

It was a cold wintery day. Ivan, the young gay billy goat, fell into a river after his mate was horribly shot by a hunter.

Ivan got away and was rescued by two little kids whose father took a liking. "mmm a young one for christmas dinner, I'll have the kids fatten him up in time"

(please continue the story by writing a few lines)

988339_446461975465729_1160381144_n.jpg

Edited by hh5
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

I think he's just hiding cause the Reader's Choice Awards are coming up soon and we all know a certain crown is going back to its rightful keeper this year.

• Like 1

But but but... isn't is still October?

BTW... I'm finally back. :) I've been traveling a lot, both on the trip I was on to South America, and then an unexpected and also longer than expected biz trip upon my return. My house has serous cobweb issues at the moment! 

CJ :)

• Like 2

Glad to see the world traveler has returned to his abode.   :2thumbs:

What his legion of fans wonder is whether he had time to gather more interesting nuggets to sprinkle through his next tall tale? :)

And speaking of tall tales, some of us are having extreme withdrawal symptoms since the last scribbled chapter was posted. :lmao:

Edited by Daddydavek
  • Site Administrator

But but but... isn't is still October?

BTW... I'm finally back. :) I've been traveling a lot, both on the trip I was on to South America, and then an unexpected and also longer than expected biz trip upon my return. My house has serous cobweb issues at the moment! 

CJ :)

No, you tried to stretch last December into a 92 day month or something like that, but sadly CJ, there is still a maximum or 31 days per month :P

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..