Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

Okay, I get the picture about the Mall, and ColumbusGuys has been feeding me names of shops and chains and ideas of layout, so I should be able to do a more or less credible Mall chapter.

However, before that there are a couple of other situations I'd like to explore. One chapter has been beta-red and is almost ready to go up, just a bit more editing. The other may involve a late night phone chat between Nelson and Eric, but I'm not sure how far it should progress. If you know what I mean...

Happy New Year to everyone.

Tim, pick a city in the US, google the city name and shopping mall. It should give you a list and if you follow the links on one of those you should be able to get a list of stores and a layout for that mall. Most big malls in larger cities will all have the same national chain stores.

As for the phone call, my vote is for...... oh wait, I'll share that in a PM just in case you want to use it. :P

• Like 1

That last chapter was fantastic. The father has finally realized the entire family just blows him off if he goes into therapist mode. He gets multiple extra points for controlling his wife, the over protective meddling mother :P

Rob at the GSA will be great, he'll show support for his little brother, a bunch of the ball players will follow him along and so will the girls. Pretty soon the homophobic jerks will feel completely alone! And I'm certain his popularity with the girls will grow when he comes across as such a caring brother. That boy is so getting laid......

• Like 3

That last chapter was fantastic. The father has finally realized the entire family just blows him off if he goes into therapist mode.

Thanks Carlos, I'm thrilled you like it. :D

We have two psychologists in the family (not my parents thank god), so I've seen the :rolleyes: attitude amongst spouses and kids. LOL

• Like 1

That last chapter was fantastic. The father has finally realized the entire family just blows him off if he goes into therapist mode. He gets multiple extra points for controlling his wife, the over protective meddling mother :P

Rob at the GSA will be great, he'll show support for his little brother, a bunch of the ball players will follow him along and so will the girls. Pretty soon the homophobic jerks will feel completely alone! And I'm certain his popularity with the girls will grow when he comes across as such a caring brother. That boy is so getting laid......

Carlos, 

i agree he's going to get laid, questions is by whom. I have some suggestions, Tim ;-). Will we read about in Rob's College Adventures? And interesting psychological insight regarding psychologists in the family ... I would love to hear more about that ...

JAR

• Like 1

I can see Rob playing along with whatever will piss Melanie off the most for the rest of his high school year. And I have the feeling he might enjoy the attention of cute guys as well as needy girls. But he's not the sort of person to string people along, so even if he does date and even gets laid, he'll make it clear that it's just casual.

Anyway, I can see there's bound to be a lot of future chapters to deal with the list of Rob adventures:

Rob at the Mall

Rob and everyone else dealing with the consequences

Rob during school Monday (mixed with gossip about Nelson and Eric)

Rob at baseball training Monday evening

Rob at the GSA meeting

Rob and everyone else dealing with the consequences

etc :lol:

• Like 3

Team STRAIGHT Rob would like to point out that if he hooks up with a guy Melanie will claim she dumped him for being a fag.

If she sees him walking with two gorgeous girls [twins?] one on each arm [even if they're just friends without benefits] It'll drive the bitch crazy!

Just a little thought...... :P

• Like 2

You're quite right and I think most of Rob's thoughts have centered on which girls to cultivate to drive Melanie nuts. Hence the Cassie for Prom Date idea. And for all his professed 'openness' towards cute guys, I don't think he has even considered dating a guy. But being admired and flirted with and toying with the idea of a BJ is not beyond Rob's comfort zone. Particularly in the GSA environment and to show Eric and everyone else that he's cool and confident enough not to be threathened by guys with a non-straight sexuality.

It's something I've often wondered. How come homophobic guys can't see that their behavior signals fear? And begs the question why they are in any way threathened by someone being gay? If anything they should be happy about less competition for the ladies. Particularly by the good looking guys. :lol:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

I think Rob might even let a guy go down on him in college, "just to see what it's like". He just seems that open sexually. Ultimately I'd say the guy is straight and is just a supportive brother who is comfortable in his own skin and wants that for his brother too. Ok that's the limit of of deep reflections for one morning.

• Like 1

I loved this observation in comparison with your comments on Rob's mom after ch 16

Chapter 16 Review

Mom was masterful at defusing what could have escalated into a nasty situation. Smart woman to realize her sons being honest and willing to speak with them was the important thing.

I'm glad you can find faults as well as good point with both of them. That's what I'm aiming for.

• Like 1

My New Year resolutions have already borne fruit: A new CC chapter has been written, and there is a final Date chapter ready for you (no prompt though).

This one was inspired by ColumbusGuy. (I'm sure readers of Jay and Miles will know how :P )

The idea was partly vetted and approved by Carlos.

The whole chapter was quickly beta edited by AC who as usual had those great suggestions to improve it.

So hold your breath and perhaps get out the Kleenex, I'm posting asap.

Here you go: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/timothy-m/timothysterriblepromptstories/20

Edited by Timothy M.
  • 1 month later...

OK, the good news is I'm feeling inspired again. Two chapters have been sent off to AC, but I think they'll need some rewriting, before they are ready.

However, I'm continuing with the subsequent chapters, so unless my muse deserts me, you should be getting some Mall fun soon. Sorry for the long break.

• Like 2

OK, the good news is I'm feeling inspired again. Two chapters have been sent off to AC, but I think they'll need some rewriting, before they are ready.

However, I'm continuing with the subsequent chapters, so unless my muse deserts me, you should be getting some Mall fun soon. Sorry for the long break.

:heart::) yay! Edited by LitLover

Tim, I swear if you hold back posting when it's ready, I am going to scrape together every penny and come over there and kick your ass! :)  Team Rob has been waiting patiently and quietly, but there's only so much patience to go around.

Eeek :o  I promise to post the next chapter tomorrow, but there isn't any Rob in there, it's a Nelson POV chapter.

However, the chapter after that... :X  :gikkle:  :whistle:

• Like 1

Eeek :o  I promise to post the next chapter tomorrow, but there isn't any Rob in there, it's a Nelson POV chapter.

However, the chapter after that... :X  :gikkle:  :whistle:

Who's nelson? Who cares about some minor character...?

We want Rob

We want Rob

We want Rob

:thankyou:

• Like 2

Who's nelson? Who cares about some minor character...?

We want Rob

We want Rob

We want Rob

:thankyou:

I am flying to Northern Europe this weekend. Shall I stop by in Copenhagen and force Tim to publish? My skinhead friends can be very persuasive ...

JAR

• Like 1

I am flying to Northern Europe this weekend. Shall I stop by in Copenhagen and force Tim to publish? My skinhead friends can be very persuasive ...

JAR

No need, chapter 21 is live: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/timothy-m/timothysterriblepromptstories/21

and I'm in Spain actually, LOL.

The next chapters after this one should make Team Rob happy.

No need, chapter 21 is live: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/timothy-m/timothysterriblepromptstories/21

and I'm in Spain actually, LOL.

The next chapters after this one should make Team Rob happy.

Careful with the sun!  I feel like a stupid tourist, I went riding on the Harley and to the beach, forgot sunscreen and I'm sunburned! :(