Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

Careful with the sun!  I feel like a stupid tourist, I went riding on the Harley and to the beach, forgot sunscreen and I'm sunburned! :(

I don't generally burn...I have to be out a LONG time in the sun for that.  I REALLY need to go to somewhere sunny and warm.   :(

I don't generally burn...I have to be out a LONG time in the sun for that.  I REALLY need to go to somewhere sunny and warm.   :(

I'm just red, it'll darken quickly. But I don't like too much sun without protection, makes my tats fade and blend into each other!

Has anyone seen the BS postings lately about Fetal Ink Syndrome and the allegation that mom's with tat's are putting their children at risk?

I have never heard such rubbish in all my life!

Has anyone seen the BS postings lately about Fetal Ink Syndrome and the allegation that mom's with tat's are putting their children at risk?

I have never heard such rubbish in all my life!

Nope, I've luckily escaped seeing any such nonsense. :)

"He sent a strong admonishment to his dick to stay down."

When has this EVER actually worked for a teenage boy in love?

Those damn things have a mind of their own. They sometimes stay up when they're not needed and then sometimes go to sleep when you need them up!

• Like 1

I'll do my best to find someone suitable for Rob, but maybe it's better for him to wait till college. After all the poor guy hasn't had a chance to fool around yet. :P

Yes, you're right. Rob is young. He should enjoy high school and have fun. Maybe he can meet a nice (but strong willed) young woman in college and spend his spare time trying to convince her he can be serious. Lol

• Like 1

Fine, be that way! Rob getting a bj from his brother and his brother's bf would be hot but if you wanna be a wimp...

And you complain 'cause I didn't give you dragon & dolphin sex?

I'm gonna have to punish you and write about that total bottom, nelly Dane at the bathhouse during the blackout party... :D

Hmm a Landfall chapter, a Team Building chapter, and Gary launches his new story.

Why don't I sneak a Rob chapter out there as well, to make you all run out of likes. :evil:

I'll risk it!!  Bring on Rob :)

In case you're wondering why Jasper wanted to play Tina Turner, these are lines from Steamy Windows he was thinking of:

The radio blasting in the front seat
Turning out the music fine
We was snuggled up in the back seat
Making up for lost time

Steamy windows zero visibility
Steamy windows coming from the body heat

Speaking of kids and funny questions, I do agree with you Tim, that it's the parents in many cases that are responsible for any prejudice in the kids' minds.

However, growing up kids have to take in so much information about the world, that it's a wonder their heads don't explode. Because of this, they have to categorise the world in what's normal and what's not. By normal I mean things you can expect to encounter in everyday life. Since so much is new to them every day, their brains have to make certain assumptions about the world and sadly still today we don't see that many same sex couples. Therefore, a lot of kids find the idea of boys liking boys and girls liking girls foreign to them. They just don't see it enough, in their regular life, on tv etc.

My 7 year old was for instance very confused about Conchita, the Austrian performer, and couldn't really accept that it doesn't matter if it's a guy or a girl. In her mind, she needs to have things sorted. Otherwise, she won't know what to expect. I welcomed the discussion, but I think too many parents might find it uncomfortable to even broach the subject. Then that vicious circle continues.

I'm not sure my ramblings make any sense. I hope I didn't offend anyone...

• Like 4

I'm not sure my ramblings make any sense. I hope I didn't offend anyone...

They made a lot of sense to me, and I doubt anyone would be offended. It's always difficult when to tell kids what, I guess. We had sex education in school, but nothing was said about homosexuality as far as I recall (it's almost 40 years ago). I think they do some today, but I'm not sure. And no matter what your parents and teachers say, the opinion of your peers matter more.

• Like 1

They made a lot of sense to me, and I doubt anyone would be offended. It's always difficult when to tell kids what, I guess. We had sex education in school, but nothing was said about homosexuality as far as I recall (it's almost 40 years ago). I think they do some today, but I'm not sure. And no matter what your parents and teachers say, the opinion of your peers matter more.

True, but parents set the building blocks of your attitudes and prejudices. Some are small like "mommy is scared of spiders so spiders are scary", others are bigger like "dad said that boy who works at the store is a faggot and doesn't want me near him so he must be bad" or the more hopeful "mommy said that boy at the store has a boyfriend and the are really cute together". Those attitudes may alter under the influence of peer pressure and at some point you are responsible for your own views and actions but those building blocks are there to either overcome or build on.

In ontario the sex Ed curriculum has expanded to include teaching about homosexuality and transgender as well as teaching about family units including gay or straight parents. It might not change everyone's attitude but it's a start and would at least start conversations with parents.

• Like 1

Sigh, I need to stop roaming around GA to look for forums to post in and stories to read and get back to Rob who is in the middle of a rather tense situation in the Mall (and no it's NOT what you think!).

But if I don't get more posts in this forum, I may accumulate several Mall chapters before I'll share them. :angry:

(Litlover and dughlas will get PMs :lol: )

Oh and JAR too, even though he posted in the other forum. :)

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1