Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

And i'll give you those likes with great pleasure.  :2thumbs:

It's really nice what you said about those authors.

I've read 52' Panhead by Gabriel Morgan too and I too wish he would complete the story :( . I really enjoy it and until he post something saying otherwise I will not give up hope of the story being complete. 

I've sent Mr. Morgan a couple of e-mails but never received a reply. Have to wonder if he's still alive. In time, maybe another writer will pick up the story and finish it off.

I've sent Mr. Morgan a couple of e-mails but never received a reply. Have to wonder if he's still alive. In time, maybe another writer will pick up the story and finish it off.

I've done that too and no answer for me neither. I think he write for a paper/blog somewhere else.  :(

Another writer picking up the story? That might be a good idea. What are you plans after this Autumn  :lol:

• Like 1

I've done that too and no answer for me neither. I think he write for a paper/blog somewhere else.  :(

Another writer picking up the story? That might be a good idea. What are you plans after this Autumn  :lol:

:rofl:

You mean if I'm still alive after readers get done with me? I've thought about it. I was going to read it again recently to see if I could come up with any ideas on how to wrap it off. But I'd be scare of doing a bad job so maybe I'll think about it again once I've had a bit more experience.

You mean I don't have to worry about Winter and Spring? :P

You mean if I'm still alive after readers get done with me? I've thought about it. I was going to read it again recently to see if I could come up with any ideas on how to wrap it off. But I'd be scare of doing a bad job so maybe I'll think about it again once I've had a bit more experience.

You mean I don't have to worry about Winter and Spring? :P

Your fate depends entirely on you, Carlos  -_-

You could always give it a try, see how you feel about it  ;)

And about Winter and Spring, I thought it was already a done deal  <_<  :lol:

Your fate depends entirely on you, Carlos  -_-

You could always give it a try, see how you feel about it  ;)

And about Winter and Spring, I thought it was already a done deal  <_<  :lol:

A done deal? It ain't over until the fat lady sings. Have to finish Autumn and at some point I'd like to write another story about my dolphins. Oh, and people asked me to expand Allah's Revenge. And then there's the story set in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. And a couple of the prompt responses about Colt and Tony need to be revised and expanded. And now there's Officer Espinosa to deal with.

Damn, gotta find some time to eat and sleep!

By this time next week I should be responding to reviews or hiding from a mob screaming "Off with his head!" :D

Or a little of each!

I would have like it but seems like I'm already out off likes for the day, I don't know how it happened though  -_-

In some of the other forums we use  :heart:  when we run out of likes, and it has the advantage of being able to give several to an entry you particularly like - not just the one allowed in the like system! I am sure Carlos will accept all the  :heart: 's you would like to give him!

Be careful about that people - there are copy right laws involved.  Several of my favorite authors have passed away before finishing off series I have read and the estate had to approve having some other writer finish off the story working from the authors notes. I know we are not as formal online as in the paper publishing sector, but I am pretty sure the same rules apply.

• Like 2

Not bad - the Dedication has been posted for only 4 hours and already 10 followers. Think you are a hit Carlos!

You could say I've got a smile on my face. Even better than the followers is the fact the comments have all echoed my appreciation for those individuals.

As far as an "unauthorized" conclusion or sequel, the thought of doing something like that is just that, a thought.

If I croak before finishing CJ's story, there's pictures, research, notes and outlines in the CJ folder of my laptop. I'll add a note to my final instructions directing my brother to send it out to you! :D

You could say I've got a smile on my face. Even better than the followers is the fact the comments have all echoed my appreciation for those individuals.

As far as an "unauthorized" conclusion or sequel, the thought of doing something like that is just that, a thought.

If I croak before finishing CJ's story, there's pictures, research, notes and outlines in the CJ folder of my laptop. I'll add a note to my final instructions directing my brother to send it out to you! :D

While we appreciate you looking after us readers - I believe it would be better if the real author survived long enough to finish the series.

• Like 2

While we appreciate you looking after us readers - I believe it would be better if the real author survived long enough to finish the series.

What he said - and that means at least 3 or 4 stories past Autumn! there are still two seasons left to his first year in DC - then there is college, and finding the right spouse to live HEA with!

Edit to add:

Doesn't your brother live near me? Somewhere in Jersey? 

Edited by Kitt
  • Like 2

What he said - and that means at least 3 or 4 stories past Autumn! there are still two seasons left to his first year in DC - then there is college, and finding the right spouse to live HEA with!

Edit to add:

Doesn't your brother live near me? Somewhere in Jersey? 

Then you have to finish the Espinosa Supercop series  :*)

Ughh, guys, I'm in my late 50s, ya know?

Kitt, one brother lives in Miami, the other one's in Short Hills. The rents are up there now visiting, he wanted me to go up this week but I'm saving the NYC area trip for winter so I can get my dose of cold weather walking around the city.

Ughh, guys, I'm in my late 50s, ya know?

Kitt, one brother lives in Miami, the other one's in Short Hills. The rents are up there now visiting, he wanted me to go up this week but I'm saving the NYC area trip for winter so I can get my dose of cold weather walking around the city.

Your profile says 56 - thats mid 50s  :P

My grandmother is 95 - thats 40 years of writing for you  :o

Your profile says 56 - thats mid 50s  :P

My grandmother is 95 - thats 40 years of writing for you  :o

I'm not sure why profiles list age twice. I forgot to change that one back in April. GA automatically calculas your age based on your DoB which is required. I'm 57 years, 2 months & 1 day old :D

51-52-53 Early

54-55-56 Mid

57-58-59 Late

Ignore the zeroes.

I'm not sure why profiles list age twice. I forgot to change that one back in April. GA automatically calculas your age based on your DoB which is required. I'm 57 years, 2 months & 1 day old :D

51-52-53 Early

54-55-56 Mid

57-58-59 Late

Ignore the zeroes.

That would mean only 38 years of writing  :o

LOL My gram used to say the zeros were the "hills" - you know - the ones you go over! I always thought the fives should be the hills - and you slide down the back to the next decade! The first three of being "40 something", "50 something" etc are the hardest - adjusting to the new decade.

I'm laughing at all your comments and at the scene I'm writing right now. I'm wrapping up Chapter 8, adding some to what I'd originally written and I'm falling in love with one of the new characters. It's a blast writing it.

I have 5 back from Mann, gone through his comments but want to read it one more time before sending it back to him. This train may be picking up speed!