Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

• Site Moderator

Hey guys, another couple of readers on Nifty has followed me to GA and become members. If you see Okiegrad or Skittles around, say hello and welcome them to the family.

Recruiting for GA are you? :D

• Like 1

Recruiting for GA are you? :D

I've always directed people here when they've asked if I had other stories posted. A few have joined before. The avalanche of messages after the final chapter of Spring was posted on Nifty has been overwhelming, and since I'm not sure if I'll share Travels on that site, I've begun encouraging all who write me to check out GA. I may ask Myr for a cut LOL (That's a joke in case someone doesn't realize it!)

I figure the more the better.

• Like 2

Hey guys, another couple of readers on Nifty has followed me to GA and become members. If you see Okiegrad or Skittles around, say hello and welcome them to the family.

While I'm all for welcoming new members to GA and to this family, I feel like there needs to be a disclaimer. 

Sean is off limits... He really doesn't need fresh blood. If you can come up with an amazing vintage ( my preference is red), we can maybe negotiate.

I seriously have to look in to trademarking that boy! 

Welcome new friends... As you were! 

• Like 4

While I'm all for welcoming new members to GA and to this family, I feel like there needs to be a disclaimer. 

Sean is off limits... He really doesn't need fresh blood. If you can come up with an amazing vintage ( my preference is red), we can maybe negotiate.

I seriously have to look in to trademarking that boy! 

Welcome new friends... As you were! 

ROFLMFGAO!

• Like 1

Def, I hear CJ and some of his boys will be @ Global Citizen Festival @ Central Park on September 24. I'm sure if you stalk the concert you'll find them. Sean will be with them. :D

:D My birthday week no less.. Oh, the possibilities!   :wub: 

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

Add brbear1 to the list. I'm sure there's others, but since the email names I'm used to may differ from the GA name, I'm not sure who's who until they tell me.

Nothing new about me being confused

lol

Nothing wrong with being a little confused except when it's time to post CJ chapters...just saying

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Def, I hear CJ and some of his boys will be @ Global Citizen Festival @ Central Park on September 24. I'm sure if you stalk the concert you'll find them. Sean will be with them. :D

I'm not sure you should be encouraging Def like this. Think of where it could lead...  :blink:

• Like 2

MODS WARNING

The following post references political events which are part of the story being discussed. (not meant for you 1810, we know you're aware CJ dabs in the dark arts of politics. LOL)

I'm not sure you should be encouraging Def like this. Think of where it could lead...  :blink:

CJ will also be in NYC on election night. Funny how both campaigns are headquartered there. I'll let you figure out why he'll be in town.

• Like 3

MODS WARNING

The following post references political events which are part of the story being discussed. (not meant for you 1810, we know you're aware CJ dabs in the dark arts of politics. LOL)

CJ will also be in NYC on election night. Funny how both campaigns are headquartered there. I'll let you figure out why he'll be in town.

He is sleeping with one of the candidates?

• Like 1

Just saying a recent review that had the words.. HARD and not used much anymore .. are what got me here!! You can practice on me if ya want ... :)

• Like 1

Just saying a recent review that had the words.. HARD and not used much anymore .. are what got me here!! You can practice on me if ya want ... :)

Damn! Why do we have to live so far apart and in different countries? I could keep an eye on you while Michael's at work and make sure you don't get in trouble :)

Damn! Why do we have to live so far apart and in different countries? I could keep an eye on you while Michael's at work and make sure you don't get in trouble :)

LOL, MIchael would go for that I'm sure ...LOL 

• Like 1