Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

I missed the "retired" bit, but am surprised no one's jumped on this more recent revelation for 2016 CJ:

While I'm @ Hard Rock Stadium for the University of Miami football game tonight, CJ will be having dinner with his dads and his boyfriend. At the HRC 20th Annual National Dinner. The young man looks hot in his tux, I'm certain the four men will turn some heads. I wonder if he'll get to sayt hello to Tim Kaine who's the keynore speaker.

Are we taking bets on who it is?

• Like 4

I missed the "retired" bit, but am surprised no one's jumped on this more recent revelation for 2016 CJ:

Are we taking bets on who it is?

Unless it's a certain Australian I'll probably be a little sad. But then again CJ might end up with someone else who's just as awesome.

• Like 1

Unless it's a certain Australian I'll probably be a little sad. But then again CJ might end up with someone else who's just as awesome.

I wish I'd kept track of who readers wanted as CJ's boyfriend. I know Harley's still getting votes from people reading the story on other sites. Since I outed him as almost certainly being straight in chapter 1 of Travels, Owen's back on top of the list with GA readers. So my comment was about CJ being at an event this past weekend (2016) but Travels takes place in 2014. It may be a while before we learn the identity of the mistery man :D

• Like 1

I wish I'd kept track of who readers wanted as CJ's boyfriend. I know Harley's still getting votes from people reading the story on other sites. Since I outed him as almost certainly being straight in chapter 1 of Travels, Owen's back on top of the list with GA readers. So my comment was about CJ being at an event this past weekend (2016) but Travels takes place in 2014. It may be a while before we learn the identity of the mistery man :D

:pissed:  :angry:  :pissed: Please stop with the Harley/CJ talk, everyone knows that Harley wants Cap and only Cap... true love can not be denied :P

• Like 3

Harley doesn't want Cesar  :thumbdown:  keep up with the story  :rolleyes:

As for CJ's bf, there are a few candidates including Ben Cohen, the almost Aussie Mr Burgess and his awesome twin, plus a cast of thousands from his other adventures, our boy does get around :)

• Like 2

Harley doesn't want Cesar  :thumbdown:  keep up with the story  :rolleyes:

As for CJ's bf, there are a few candidates including Ben Cohen, the almost Aussie Mr Burgess and his awesome twin, plus a cast of thousands from his other adventures, our boy does get around :)

Did you just call CJ a hoe?

And I don't know about Cesar just putting up with it. Maybe Harley can handle both the dads at the same time?

PS: I'd do the Burgess twins...

Edited by Carlos Hazday

Did you just call CJ a hoe?

And I don't know about Cesar just putting up with it. Maybe Harley can handle both the dads at the same time?

PS: I'd do the Burgess twins...

Not a hoe, a man of experience  0:)

The Burgess twins mmmmmmm very very nice

• Like 2

So it occurred to me today while reading the latest chapter that CJ would actually be a really good match for Harley relationship wise. They have so many common interests, CJ isn't particularly bothered by Harley's motor mouth, they have a great time together. I would almost be on Team Harley instead of Team Owen if Harley wasn't straight/asexual.

But Owen is still my favorite, and he's the only candidate worth considering. None of this "Ben Cohen" business Bucket is going on about :P

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

So it occurred to me today while reading the latest chapter that CJ would actually be a really good match for Harley relationship wise. They have so many common interests, CJ isn't particularly bothered by Harley's motor mouth, they have a great time together. I would almost be on Team Harley instead of Team Owen if Harley wasn't straight/asexual.

But Owen is still my favorite, and he's the only candidate worth considering. None of this "Ben Cohen" business Bucket is going on about :P

I agree with you spikey re Harley and Owen - both great matches but for different reason.  As for B going on about Ben Cohen, I think he was just protecting Harley's turf - you know the bromance with Cap :P

• Like 2

If I had my choice it would be Harley hands down. I just like him. That being said I think he works better as the straight best bud ... we should all be so lucky as to have one.

Now, it isn't that far from DC to York, PA just a couple hours so I'm lobbying for a trip to the HD plant there. The fact it's less than an hour from my home has nothing to do with it ...

• Like 1

Harley will make a great father-in-law for CJ when he and Cap get together :P

And seeing as Spikey asked, I would be on Team Burgess. CJ deserves the twins, or is that my fantasy...

Edit: Changed my mind, CJ can have Owen, I will look after the Burgess boys

Edited by Bucket1
  • Like 3
  • Site Moderator

And seeing as Spikey asked, I would be on Team Burgess. CJ deserves the twins, or is that my fantasy...

Falling on your sword to ensure that the Burgess twins are looked after. That is so very noble of you B....   :P

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
  • Site Moderator

If I had my choice it would be Harley hands down. I just like him. That being said I think he works better as the straight best bud ... we should all be so lucky as to have one.

Now, it isn't that far from DC to York, PA just a couple hours so I'm lobbying for a trip to the HD plant there. The fact it's less than an hour from my home has nothing to do with it ...

You wouldn't be jonesing for a home visit from CJ by any chance, eh Dugh? Hmmm...

• Like 1

Owen being left out in the cold would be most unfortunate. But what a sweetheart you are Bucket to look after the twins like that. :lol:

• Like 3

Since you're appropriating the Burgess twins

3261AE0F00000578-3501019-image-m-2_14584

I guess I'll have to settle for Bam Bam

tumblr_ns3dks7s1n1t38krwo1_540%2B%25281%

That would make it about 2 1/2 from my place. Shall I pick you and Thistle up on my way Doug?

• Like 1

That would make it about 2 1/2 from my place. Shall I pick you and Thistle up on my way Doug?

I've been to the York plant twice, first the old original one and more recently the new one. I need to lay off the sightseeing for a bit but the H-D York plant could be combined with visit to Falling Water. Just saying...

• Like 1

For those of you in the United States (or with access to US cable channels:

Harley and the Davidsons on Discovery Channel tells the story of the founding of the Motor Company and it's pretty darn good.

Not sure if this link will work overseas but...

http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/harley-and-the-davidsons/

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

For those of you in the United States (or with access to US cable channels:

Harley and the Davidsons on Discovery Channel tells the story of the founding of the Motor Company and it's pretty darn good.

Not sure if this link will work overseas but...

http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/harley-and-the-davidsons/

Could only access some clips in Canada, but they were interesting. 

• Like 1