Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

Don't know the inscription says so what could the coming attraction be? Looking forward to finding out. :D

I know, I know! Oops!

Dang the speak no evil monkey went poof!

Although the two of you have already read the chapter, for those that haven't: The inscription is in Spanish. It's part of a monument in Washington that will be featured in the November 2014 chapter. It's already posted and will go live this coming Friday! I think a few of you may like/be shocked by the ending.

• Like 1

I think it says here lies the body of an certain accountant, now Cap is all mine, lots of love Harley

Having Harley around would save money on motorcycle and truck repairs...

I am going to get the shock of my life when Carlos actually writes that chapter :P

We're gonna have to hide that Harley-Davidson coffee can from you, Buck! You keep dipping into the stash!

• Like 3

Damn you got me there...

I guess the only option is to go all Kathy Bates Misery on you... yep that works... where is my sledgehammer? :P

She's doing commercials for a tax preparation software/service now! Moves into a new house and wants to know if she can take a tax deduction for the creepy kids/ghosts she found living in there. Pretty scary feel to it even with the tongue-in-cheek approach. I like her!

• Like 3

She's doing commercials for a tax preparation software/service now! Moves into a new house and wants to know if she can take a tax deduction for the creepy kids/ghosts she found living in there. Pretty scary feel to it even with the tongue-in-cheek approach. I like her!

Trust you to get all gooey about tax software  :rolleyes:

She is a talented actor

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

You mean this commercial? 

https://youtu.be/lYpLd3gBtqk

• Like 1