Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

But the school year has just begun at Walls!  CJ and Harley aren't even out of high school yet in my world!  -_-

LOL, think how I feel: Winter is currently and I'm replying to readers' mail about 2013 events. On GA, Walls is covering 2014 at the moment and the chapters I'm writing on take place in 2015. At the same time I'm plotting/outlining chapters taking place in 2016 and 2017. Talk about whiplash!

Spoiler alert - Book 7 is called "Harley and Cap get married"

What? and ruing the streak of single word titles? You're gonna have to do better, Buck!

:o   :2thumbs:

Don't encourage him, 1810...

Nope. Think that one is more like book 15.

Bite your tongue, Sis!

• Like 2

What? and ruing the streak of single word titles? You're gonna have to do better, Buck!

Union...

You need some drama in the chapter so Owen shoots Cesar after a heated discussion about the merits of rugby league versus rugby union.

Harley helps Cap overcome his grief and then they get married... another union

CJ runs away to Australia to study architecture and becomes President of the Student Union

How about that?

• Like 3

Union...

You need some drama in the chapter so Owen shoots Cesar after a heated discussion about the merits of rugby league versus rugby union.

Harley helps Cap overcome his grief and then they get married... another union

CJ runs away to Australia to study architecture and becomes President of the Student Union

How about that?

I think you've been hanging out with Harley, smoking weed with him!

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator

Carlos could always take a page out of the Dallas playbook and everything that was thought to be true was but a dream....just saying. 

As for encouraging B? I don't know what you're going on about.  0:)

• Like 4

Bite your tongue Reader!  That has got to be THE worst insult to fans of all time, wiping out an entire season with a dream!  I stopped watching, but my brother swears he found several continuity issues where they referred back to things that happened in the dream.

• Like 5

Carlos could always take a page out of the Dallas playbook and everything that was thought to be true was but a dream....just saying. 

As for encouraging B? I don't know what you're going on about.  0:)

Mann has threatened me with mutilation if I ever do a dream sequence!

Bite your tongue Reader!  That has got to be THE worst insult to fans of all time, wiping out an entire season with a dream!  I stopped watching, but my brother swears he found several continuity issues where they referred back to things that happened in the dream.

It's called: Patrick Duffy came to his senses and realized he couldn't make as much money in movies! (It was Patrick Duffy who 'died' right?

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Mann has threatened me with mutilation if I ever do a dream sequence!

It's called: Patrick Duffy came to his senses and realized he couldn't make as much money in movies! (It was Patrick Duffy who 'died' right?

Yep, exactly right. 

• Like 1

Are you gifting one of those to your dedicated readers?

I like the way you think Dugh, but I think  it won't be as flattering on the wrists of us girls... So maybe the foundation can shell out for Movados.. Unless that's co mingling or whatever... :P 

• Like 3

Are you gifting one of those to your dedicated readers?

The watch is part of the story in tomorrow's chapter of Walls.

I like the way you think Dugh, but I think  it won't be as flattering on the wrists of us girls... So maybe the foundation can shell out for Movados.. Unless that's co mingling or whatever... :P

The guy I was dating when I turned 30 gave me one of those Museum Movado's for my birthday. It truly is a beautiful watch. Classy as hell.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Crap! Not sure how but the word count for Walls just surpassed 100K words. I hope y'all are ready for some reading!

Bring it on! We'll show you what we're made of.  ;)

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 2