Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

Damn kids keep piling on old man Kennedy. First it was CJ and now his own grandson. He might rule the family with an iron fist but it seems not everyone agrees with him since news of his public shaming reached Hilary's ears fast enough. Poor woman thinks CJ's a good influence on her kids? HA!

Did you actually use the word 'sweet' to describe something in my writing? You're going to ruin my reputation, Buck! Next thing you know people are going to clamor for mushy words of love, kissing, weddings, and a HEA ending! Can't have that now can we?

Wait ... there has been kissing and weddingsand love and other mushy stuff ... just who do you think you're foolin' you old closet romantic.

And may I point out that Harley isn't along for this trip and still receives honorable mention not once but twice. Go Team Harley and no I don't see him and CJ ever gettin' frisky.

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator

Wait ... there has been kissing and weddingsand love and other mushy stuff ... just who do you think you're foolin' you old closet romantic.

And may I point out that Harley isn't along for this trip and still receives honorable mention not once but twice. Go Team Harley and no I don't see him and CJ ever gettin' frisky.

Closet romantic? Yeah, Dugh's right! Busted, you are Mr. Hazday. :P

• Like 4

:rofl:

I'm uncertain where the heck Red came from. It was Bradley or Brad from the moment I created him and never thought to give him a nickname. Then, out of nowhere, CJ calls him Red and it seemed to fit!

Someone called me a mass murdered when I mentioned all the characters I planned on killing off before the story was over. I didn't include Francis Kennedy on the list but now you've given me food for thought. But natural causes seems a tad too gentle for him.

You keep mentioning this Carlos, all the planned deaths, and I can't even think of one named character who has died thus far. If Walls is the last one, is it going to turn into a Final Destination movie or something? How can you kill off that many characters?

I nominate Dickhead and Francis for the chopping block.

• Like 1

His death could be from natural causes like say a tornado, a mudslide, or earthquake. Or maybe someone said he couldn't do it, so he climbed the Bunker Hill Monument to show that he could and ended up having a heart attack halfway up followed by a tumble all the way down. Course, the monument stairs are usually filled with tourists, so this might not be a good idea... :unsure:

True, but where's the fun in that? Dismemberment and lots of blood sounds so appealing. This is one of those spots where we need werewolves to be real! NOPE, not goin there, don't worry.

• Like 1

Not sure of who'll end up playing Mac in the Showtime series about CJ, but since I plan on running the casting couch process, this is who I envision at the audition.

3ab668dfe89105e72f3e3eedf6353e21.jpg

Closet romantic? Yeah, Dugh's right! Busted, you are Mr. Hazday. :P

Moi? I have no earthly idea what y'all are talking about... :no:

• Like 2

You keep mentioning this Carlos, all the planned deaths, and I can't even think of one named character who has died thus far. If Walls is the last one, is it going to turn into a Final Destination movie or something? How can you kill off that many characters?

Your nominations have been entered into the system.

FYI, Walls is NOT the final book. This one's budgeted at 24 chapters and then there'll be two more books. Somewhat shorter and using a slightly different approach and style which I think it's another step in the evolution of the series. And yes those books are outlined and I've actually started writing some of the chapters. The ideas are sometimes so interesting I have to stop everything else and write so I don't forget them!.

• Like 2

Your nominations have been entered into the system.

FYI, Walls is NOT the final book. This one's budgeted at 24 chapters and then there'll be two more books. Somewhat shorter and using a slightly different approach and style which I think it's another step in the evolution of the series. And yes those books are outlined and I've actually started writing some of the chapters. The ideas are sometimes so interesting I have to stop everything else and write so I don't forget them!.

Oh whoops. Somehow when you talked about this book in the past, I saw "last two years at Walls" and turned it into "last installment." Well you won't hear me complaining. Depending on who gets whacked of course.

Not sure of who'll end up playing Mac in the Showtime series about CJ, but since I plan on running the casting couch process, this is who I envision at the audition.

3ab668dfe89105e72f3e3eedf6353e21.jpg

Jason Statham is a nice choice.

• Like 1

They could kill each other  :o

In terms of deaths, local news reminded us just how easy it is - a gentleman was climbing over a fence while slightly (read very) tired and emotional. Stabbed himself on the fence and was found that way the next day. Bit gruesome but very easily done. 

If the grumpy biker joined Spikey's two friends, would we have the world's worst law firm - Dickhead, Francis and Bully?

BTW, I am volunteering as casting assistant, only the best for you. Hmmm I suppose that means you would be getting my seconds  :P

• Like 5

BTW, I am volunteering as casting assistant, only the best for you. Hmmm I suppose that means you would be getting my seconds  :P

I'm not certain how you guys do it in Oz but in the US the 'assistant' does NOT get first dibs :P

• Like 2

I'm not certain how you guys do it in Oz but in the US the 'assistant' does NOT get first dibs :P

Quality control is important - you shouldn't have to deal with inferior merchandise

I'm only looking after your interests :P

• Like 5

Quality control is important - you shouldn't have to deal with inferior merchandise

Yeah Carlos only the best for us ... er ... I mean you, yeah you of course you.

You too are such considerate friends looking out for my best interests! But I think the mechanic may need to do some work on my Jeep. I'll be right behind Mac as he looks at the engine, bent over the hood, giving him the right tool for the job at hand.

• Like 5

As long as we all remember, I have wardrobe and body makeup handled... Thanks. 

Hehe...agreed! 

• Like 4

This coming week's going to be interesting in Washington. The city's's closed down on Monday in celebration of Martin Luther King Day and on Friday due to President Trump's inaguration. Even though the crowds are expected to be smaller than for previous inagurations, and there's less official events going on, I think productivity's goin to plummet in schools and workplaces.

I agree, and there is always the possibility of impromptu marches on MLK day in light of recent court rulings, and protests at the end of the week since Trump is not exactly a favorite choice to be at the top of the hill!

• Like 2

I agree, and there is always the possibility of impromptu marches on MLK day in light of recent court rulings, and protests at the end of the week since Trump is not exactly a favorite choice to be at the top of the hill!

I just saw Jennifer Holiday pulled out from her planned performance during the inaguration, not sure the crowds will be very big since there's no 'big name' performes scheduled. But Congressman Lewis' comments and Trumps tweets in response have ignited protest marches and I'm sure more will come.

If I was Brett I'd shut down for the week and drag Cesar down to Miami!

• Like 2

Doubly so when you consider he plans to going straight to work as  :X  :X  :X when he graduates from  :X  :X  :X

LOL

Funny thing's I just wrote a conversation between CJ and the dads discussing his college application. The three of them and Ritchie are the only ones who know where he's applying for an early decision and what his back up schools are.

• Like 3

He better be studying! He's a freshman in college and no matter how rigurous classes may have been at Walls, :X :X is a much more difficult educational environment.

Doubly so when you consider he plans to going straight to work as  :X  :X  :X when he graduates from  :X  :X  :X

Yeah, but I read the section that comes after he went back for his masters and where he went from there!

You guys are awful!

Total teases with this...... :o    :pissed:   :thumbdown:

• Like 4